• Yes

Votes: 56 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 23.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

roobeyn

Feb 5, 2012
NOW IT's 100% WORKING!! Finally i got the zip file to work! NEW INTRUCTIONS ALSO :D
Hi friends! I have made a flashable zip file which will give you more free RAM and by that way get better performance, less lag and less battery-loss!
I have now 94MB free RAM!
(77+17=94MB) if not in settings*
Screenshot_2012-05-10-21-59-14.png

Make sure you make a BACKUP first!
Step1:
->DOWNLOAD<- and place it somewhere in your SD-card
MORE LINKS: ->MULTIUPLOAD<-
Step2:
boot into CWM-recovery
Step3:
Flash the zip file
Step4:
Wipe Dalvik-chache in advanced
Step5:
Reboot your system and enjoy!

If you have problems with the camera download and flash this:
Camera ICS FIX
If you cant find settings download and flash this:
->SettingsFIX<-
If you cant find statusbar download and flash this:
StatusbarFIX /Faiyyaz
StatusbarOriginalFix
OR
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25987978&postcount=2173 - thanks RohinZaraki!
If statusbar still doesnt show up its because the launcher, you can change that in "apex-settings" or use the trebutchet

"Thanks" are appreciated :D

Creds:
Also thanks to nAa and his team for great ROM and kernel!
Reloaded ICS team!
faiyyaz - for the phone.apk and mms.apk and status bar!(they are included in this zip!)

Please PM me if you experience any new bugs after flashing this zip! Please look at the avalible fixes(above the creds) and try them before posting or PM about bugs

What's done:
It have apps customized to mdpi/ldpi devices(smaller pics and so on), if im right the current apps that is following with the ROM is just ported directly from other stronger devices which make the apps take more performance because they are customized for stonger phones :D hope thats an answer!;)
BUT! I have also:
1. I have removed the old lame launcher "trebutchet" and gave you "Apex-launcher" instead(FASTER and more features, you can customize it so it will look exactly the same as trebutchet)
2.I changed the statusbar, the new one is faster and you have the ability to theme it yourself or remove the themes if you want original.

Last edited:

Amrooz

Sep 28, 2011
Thanks m8 i've noticed great performance improvement still the dialer lags but for the rest it's so far so good
didn't notice any bug yet but at least thanks for your even for the try.

hk_aquarius

Mar 13, 2012
thanks for the try, roobeyn. especially our x8/w8 does have hardware constraint, your tune-up is thankful, tho i could not get it from 4shared site. nice if you or some guys can help uploading the 2 files to somewhere else without any restriction, so that more people can give it a try. thanks again...

hetunandu

May 8, 2011
So do i need to use supercharger with this?

Also mdpi apps will mean less performance?

Mockingbird

Mar 24, 2012
Bucharest
Got 109 mb free ram....
Removing trebuchet is nothing....
And lol Dialer and Contacts works very good in the way nAa made them.

Sent from my X8 running nAa and D_d piece of art called MiniCM9.

roobeyn

Feb 5, 2012
thanks for the try, roobeyn. especially our x8/w8 does have hardware constraint, your tune-up is thankful, tho i could not get it from 4shared site. nice if you or some guys can help uploading the 2 files to somewhere else without any restriction, so that more people can give it a try. thanks again...

Thank you for telling me that, will upload it on multiupload :D

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOW IT's 100% WORKING!! Finally i got the zip file to work! NEW INTRUCTIONS ALSO :D
    Hi friends! I have made a flashable zip file which will give you more free RAM and by that way get better performance, less lag and less battery-loss!
    I have now 94MB free RAM!
    (77+17=94MB) if not in settings*
    Screenshot_2012-05-10-21-59-14.png

Make sure you make a BACKUP first!
    Step1:
    ->DOWNLOAD<- and place it somewhere in your SD-card
    MORE LINKS: ->MULTIUPLOAD<-
    Step2:
    boot into CWM-recovery
    Step3:
    Flash the zip file
    Step4:
    Wipe Dalvik-chache in advanced
    Step5:
    Reboot your system and enjoy!

If you have problems with the camera download and flash this:
    Camera ICS FIX
    If you cant find settings download and flash this:
    ->SettingsFIX<-
    StatusbarFIX /Faiyyaz
    StatusbarOriginalFix
    OR
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25987978&postcount=2173 - thanks RohinZaraki!
    If statusbar still doesnt show up its because the launcher, you can change that in "apex-settings" or use the trebutchet

"Thanks" are appreciated :D

Creds:
    Also thanks to nAa and his team for great ROM and kernel!
    Reloaded ICS team!
    faiyyaz - for the phone.apk and mms.apk and status bar!(they are included in this zip!)

Please PM me if you experience any new bugs after flashing this zip! Please look at the avalible fixes(above the creds) and try them before posting or PM about bugs

What's done:
    It have apps customized to mdpi/ldpi devices(smaller pics and so on), if im right the current apps that is following with the ROM is just ported directly from other stronger devices which make the apps take more performance because they are customized for stonger phones :D hope thats an answer!;)
    BUT! I have also:
    1. I have removed the old lame launcher "trebutchet" and gave you "Apex-launcher" instead(FASTER and more features, you can customize it so it will look exactly the same as trebutchet)
    2.I changed the statusbar, the new one is faster and you have the ability to theme it yourself or remove the themes if you want original.
    Hi guys, as you can see i have left thé x10 mini pro Development because i got Another device, im sorry to say it but i Will be very busy with ny New phone, Hope i have helped you and i wish you a very Good future of modding x10 mini pro/ x8 / x10 mini

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

That's sad news.... well, we cant stop you from deciding your future. Good luck and thank you for all your work...

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
    ps you need to change link form
    Statusbar - Original one - Fix (all links are same)
    Good mod :)

I know, its one link "Statusbar - Original one - Fix" :p i know, it's confunsing
    Can we get back old ics status bar with this rom? Chause I don't like new status bar?

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium HD app

Yes, either flash the statusbar fix or faiyyaz fix, you can find and download both in the first post, but only choose one of them!

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium
    So do i need to use supercharger with this?

Also mdpi apps will mean less performance?

No you dont have to do that, but i myself have supercharged my phone

Sent from my U20i using xda premium