[ROM] [Themed+Modded AOKP] ░⋮ AOKPCB R1 ROM ⋮░ Circuit Boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

theROMinator

Nov 23, 2010

There is currently a hold on this ROM, unless someone wants to get in touch with the creators of AOKPCB to fully integrate the infuse, I will discontinue it. Sorry guys, life calls :).

thread-whatisthis.png

This project is a representation of the benefits that open source brings. Using the Android ROM source of Team AOKP, we bring you a rock-solid, feature-rich base ROM, topped off with a serving of PCB goodness that gives your device a very unique look.

We plan on adding more features and modifications as the ROM progresses, so feel free to leave us suggestions and feedback via replying to this thread, or join us on IRC.

Keep an eye on our PCB Mini-Site for news updates and changelogs.

thread-devices.png

• ASUS Transformer (tf101)
  • ASUS Transformer Prime (tf201)(currently preparing!)
  • HP Touchpad (tenderloin)
  • HTC EVO 4G (supersonic)
  • HTC Incredible (inc)
  • HTC Sensation (pyramid)
  • HTC Incredible 2 (vivow)
  • Motorola Xoom - Verizon (stingray)
  • Motorola Xoom - Wi-Fi (wingray)
  • Samsung Captivate (captivatemtd)
  • Samsung Fascinate (fascinatemtd)
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (maguro)
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE/CDMA (toro)
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus Sprint (toroplus)
  • Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) (galaxysmtd)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi (p4wifi)
  • Samsung Infuse 4g (SGH-I997)
  • Samsung Nexus S (crespo)
  • Samsung Nexus S 4G (crespo4g)
  • Samsung Vibrant (vibrantmtd)
  • + more coming soon!
thread-screenies.png

thread-downloads.png

Temp. Link Infuse 4g --> http://d-h.st/BQt
GAPPS (Mount /system before flashing!) --> http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

qr-aokpcb-website.png

thread-team.png

Team Broccoli is a fresh collaboration of Android enthusiasts:
  • scar45
  • remicks
Contributors and thanks to:
  • Team Kang
  • Donators everywhere
  • ex0a
  • J2
  • cr5315
  • sixstringsg
  • + more to be added, chat with us on IRC if you would like to help out
  • hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
  • UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
  • Some other icons were obtained at IconFinder

if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!

Disclaimer:
Flash this at your own risk! Team Broccoli is NOT responsible for any damage caused to your device, however we do use AOKPCB ourselves. Always perform a NANDROID backup + Dalvik wipe (at the least) before installing. Also, PM me before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!

Last edited:

nated32

Jun 7, 2009
When you go to the site it doesn't show anything for the infuse ?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Reactions: travperk

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012
I cant wait to flash this baby !!! I think im gonna..recovery...in my pants

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: travperk

nated32

Jun 7, 2009
Is the link on the website and if it is does it say infuse?

papu4ara

Dec 7, 2010
Burgas
First impressions... fast, fast, fast, so sexy themed ;)

Check here and there , no bugs for now.

Last edited:

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
welll...i was working on a different port and i managed to brick my infuse...as soon as heimdall finishes ill give this a go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There is currently a hold on this ROM, unless someone wants to get in touch with the creators of AOKPCB to fully integrate the infuse, I will discontinue it. Sorry guys, life calls :).

thread-whatisthis.png

This project is a representation of the benefits that open source brings. Using the Android ROM source of Team AOKP, we bring you a rock-solid, feature-rich base ROM, topped off with a serving of PCB goodness that gives your device a very unique look.

We plan on adding more features and modifications as the ROM progresses, so feel free to leave us suggestions and feedback via replying to this thread, or join us on IRC.

Keep an eye on our PCB Mini-Site for news updates and changelogs.

thread-devices.png

• ASUS Transformer (tf101)
    • ASUS Transformer Prime (tf201)(currently preparing!)
    • HP Touchpad (tenderloin)
    • HTC EVO 4G (supersonic)
    • HTC Incredible (inc)
    • HTC Sensation (pyramid)
    • HTC Incredible 2 (vivow)
    • Motorola Xoom - Verizon (stingray)
    • Motorola Xoom - Wi-Fi (wingray)
    • Samsung Captivate (captivatemtd)
    • Samsung Fascinate (fascinatemtd)
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (maguro)
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE/CDMA (toro)
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus Sprint (toroplus)
    • Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) (galaxysmtd)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi (p4wifi)
    • Samsung Infuse 4g (SGH-I997)
    • Samsung Nexus S (crespo)
    • Samsung Nexus S 4G (crespo4g)
    • Samsung Vibrant (vibrantmtd)
    • + more coming soon!
    thread-screenies.png

thread-downloads.png

Temp. Link Infuse 4g --> http://d-h.st/BQt
    GAPPS (Mount /system before flashing!) --> http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

qr-aokpcb-website.png

thread-team.png

Team Broccoli is a fresh collaboration of Android enthusiasts:
    • scar45
    • remicks
    Contributors and thanks to:
    • Team Kang
    • Donators everywhere
    • ex0a
    • J2
    • cr5315
    • sixstringsg
    • + more to be added, chat with us on IRC if you would like to help out
    • hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
    • UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
    • Some other icons were obtained at IconFinder

if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!

Disclaimer:
    Flash this at your own risk! Team Broccoli is NOT responsible for any damage caused to your device, however we do use AOKPCB ourselves. Always perform a NANDROID backup + Dalvik wipe (at the least) before installing. Also, PM me before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!
    does this mean there will be updates sent to the device nightly? if so cool i am sick of installing roms and having to re rom and not have an update kinda strange custom roms do not have the ability to give updates... with out re roming

The answer to this is no and your comment is borderline ungrateful.

it just makes since to me to be able to do an update on the phone instead of having to always re rom it

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

when i use the ICS Binder Su force closes....

"Reromming" puts everyone on a clean slate. Makes issues that pertain to a certain build more clear, rather than being muddied by the many things that could have been done on the previous build. Also...keep in mind these are all alpha type roms, being thrown out with little testing. We used to test builds for weeks before we put them out. Now, at the blazing speed that changes are happening, we are just doing our best to get the new goods to you promptly. And, with tibu, you can "rerom" and be up to speed quite quickly. I flash a rom about 6 or 7 times before I throw it up, and can be up and running in about 5 minutes.

Hope that explains it a little for you. Feel free to flash with out a wipe or clear...more than likely things will go well. But if they don't, be prepared to be told to do so, so that you ate on the same playing field a the rest.

And I agree about the tone of your post. Sound a tiny bit ungrateful for the new stuff being brought to you. You don't need to flash every build. If you do, make sore you show you're appreciation to the ones bringing it to you, as opposed to complaining about the process.

all is done..Bluetooth not working

You had to be "THAT GUY"...huh?!?
    :p:D:p
    Just an observation - I have been running AOKP on my Captivate (SGH-897) for 2-3 months now and love it. Rock stable, absolutely everything working, no lag, great battery, etc. But it wasn't always that way...

My wife got tired of me raving about ICS and asked me to find a good ICS ROM for her Infuse. I found this thread and started reading from OP to end, and talk about Deja Vu!

The posts on this thread are almost exactly the same flavor as on the Captivate AOKP thread a couple of months ago, and exactly the same issues when the devs were cranking it up on that phone. No Bluetooth working, 720p video bugs, reboot-recovery bug, etc., etc. The stuff that ain't working here was exactly the stuff that wasn't working on the Cappy back then. But in a relatively short time, the devs did fix everything, the results are awesome.

Nunhugger, the work done so far to get this up and running on Infuse is awesome. It has been over 20 years since I have done any kind of software development, but I can only imagine the amount of brain racking and code poking you have done to get it this far along. Your work is greatly appreciated.

I don't know what kind of documentation team AOKP keeps (if any) on HOW they resolved issues like no BT on other platforms. Are there strings that could be pulled there that might point to a similar fix on the Infuse?