could you also upload

audio effectsservices.apk
fbmusicelike.apk
semcmetadatacleanup.apk
soundenhancement.apk

if possible soundfx(entire folder )
from system/lib/soundfx

thanx in davance

also wona say that i have installed that apk on my arc s .562 stock and working without issues
just wona have other tools to get other options.

Reactions: inaldocc

jtc42

Jan 2, 2007
Bath
Ah damn I thought this was a 2012 range ICS firmware >.< Still waiting on that.

Thanks for the upload though :)

Chaosek

Dec 11, 2010
Derby
Is there a difference between this and xperia s conversation.apk? They have different size.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

muzontnt

Jul 23, 2011
NSK-CITY
With your permission, I'd like to include the Sola wallpapers in the Xperia S wallpaper collection I posted. I'll give you credit for distributing them. The wallpapers (with the exception of one wallpaper and the Cosmic Flow wallpapers) are different from the ones from the Xperia S.

The thread is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1546676

ок! :)

can i use this on my LT18i....?

Yes! :)

Reactions: DdcCabuslay

edwardccw

Dec 3, 2006
still have display bug of "*" in the dialpad (phonebook.apk) on my Arc, but they are the same screen resolution???

browser.apk cant use, any missing apk? new feature?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! I have a Conversations.apk from Xperia Sola. It works fine on arc ICS 4.0.3 :)
    but there is a problem in the graph, how to change the tiles? He takes it from framework-res.apk :D who knows how to fix it?

Sorry for my bad English!

UPD 05/20/12

Conversations.apk from Xperia Sola FIXED! :D Works very good on ICS :) except for reject call with message :D

9YLqL.png
    gNIzU.png

Enjoy! ;)
    works on official gingerbread too. But both images are incorrect then write new message and background of the title. semc background white and semc background or somethign similar must be changed. But I dont have the original images if you could extract them somehoe or provide the framework-res.apk I'll try change it.
    Could I upload musice player of xperia sola if it xperia s style

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
    With your permission, I'd like to include the Sola wallpapers in the Xperia S wallpaper collection I posted. I'll give you credit for distributing them. The wallpapers (with the exception of one wallpaper and the Cosmic Flow wallpapers) are different from the ones from the Xperia S.

The thread is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1546676

ок! :)

can i use this on my LT18i....?

Yes! :)