[OFFICIAL]Pre-orders Shipping & Current Rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
The only thing that has been stated is that preorders will ship. There has yet to be any mention as to when the stores or 3rd parties will start selling them.

I'm hoping the whole lot clears at the same time now and they give us a launch date ASAP.

im not going to a 3rd party..I pre ordered from a Sprint Corporate store

Tekn010933

I regret it :(

Should have read it before signing...oh internet, you make me commit such foolish actions sometimes. Yes, it's the internet's fault, not mine. ;)
WoohOO! confirmed our warehouse is full of pre-orders? hurry up and get my 3Vo!lol

While I was typing the previous post about the update call earlier, I got the notice that customs finished the other half, and this notice will hit customer care at 5PM CST Today (35 min from now):

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

LOL

rubber guard

Aug 22, 2010
Austin
I hope this last update he has wasn't an effort from sprint to smoke out the mole.

maybe only expose that "update" to a small number of employees......

Vinchenzop

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Hermitage, PA
The issue I have is this...

From isn's blog
" Our warehouse is processing pre-orders and delivery is expected by 5/24."

What happened to already being picked and packed? How's that next day delivery?

As many have said in the thread...Da Fuq?

mbaseball3

Nov 20, 2008
the oc
I hope this last update he has wasn't an effort from sprint to smoke out the mole.

maybe only expose that "update" to a small number of employees......

If they reeaalllyyy wanted to find him/her they couldve a long time ago. I dont really think they find it that harmful. Though im sure his followers grew by like 2000%. His publicity might get to high. Thats when sprint might take notice. But hopefully not

Sent from my Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just think... less than a week ago, I popped in here, posted that I seen all the hits from here and wanted to come by and say hi... and the first immediate post after was and just who the f*ck are you pretty much LMAO...

now you're all like family :) though if im gonna stick around here, you might have to teach me a thing or two so i fit in haha
    WOW.. well i came here to give you guys the news, but after reading through 13 new pages, I see you got it LOL.
    **** inside sprint you realize he's just stringing everyone along to raise his hit counter right? Want to watch something, watch your email for a UPS tracking number.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

lol... i get nothing from that.. i've been blogging sprint stuff for 3+ years... sure I enjoy new folks finding my site, but after the EVOGATE is over, i'll still be there blogging, just as before. I'm on a free site, i get nothing from extra hits on the counter.. lol. If anything, it puts me in MORE danger.. lol.
    Alright folks, I trust that everyone has had some time to cool off.
    I had to clean up a lot of bickering, trolling and other assorted nonsense.
    I just did this morning's round because there seems to be quite a bit of this going on throughout this thread. :cool:

1. If you disagree with someone on this thread, don't turn it into a flame war.
    It's ok to respectfully disagree but it should not turn into pages and pages of back and forth nonsense.
    2. If you see a troll post, don't feed it, report it.
    3. If a mod has to come in here to do this kind of clean up again, this thread may be closed much longer than a few hours.

Please keep things civil.

I will say this once and once only. Keep things respectful and on topic or I will personally close this thread and start sending people to Bansville.

Only warning

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2