What is the reason why you chosen the gnexus from other phones?

Search This thread

501rockstar

Dec 19, 2010
Phone is nice by every aspect and it fits right in my hands, coming the Galaxy Note phone was dope, but too big..... made a profit selling it on craiglist!

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
Because the SIII (international version) wasn't pentaband and still had pentile while costing $300 more than the Nexus.

Reactions: Cabal_

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
First android phone and would never try other lol..

Only the next nexus,.. Freedom, best user support, pure google exp, fast updates.. And to be honest, cant find a single app/game thats not running buttery smooth on this phone.. Good size /buttery smooth OS... Well i could be here whole night writing stuff... Coming from blackberry this phone feels like heaven :D

Galaxy Nexus AOKP m5 Franco kernel m3

Archpope

Jun 26, 2006
OC, CA
It had an excellent price point in relation to its features, and allows me to escape my phone contract after nearly 10 years.

waltah!

May 29, 2009
Pretty much because it's a Nexus. It's the perfect size for me as I also had a Note (still do on my work phone) and it's too big for me. Speed and smoothness like I haven't seen in other Android devices I've had lately.

sbrownla

Jun 1, 2007
Northern Arizona
Thought it was going to be puuuure Google but it turns out to be puuuuuure Verizon's version of puuuuure Google, like my LTE Xoom.

I am still VERY happy with it. A simple, clean phone that works exactly as it says on the package.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

jimmyhook

Dec 14, 2010
It's more than a phone, it's a hobby. Also, only 99 bucks when I signed up for Verizon (last time I ever let a carrier subsidize a phone though).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

chbennett

Feb 5, 2011
Portland
The devs and the fact that when new cool features are made/coded/summons though unicorn sacrifice, the gnex is first in line for them.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because every time I type fastboot oem unlock, I give a virtual FU to Verizon.

It is quite satisfying.
    the ICS hype, but once got it, it just another android. no big changes and bad battery life. the phone feel too plastic and light weight, unlike 4s solid high quality feel.

I don't post memes much, but when I do, its because it fits the situation perfectly.

100f5097-b684-4ed0-8fd0-70a02fff9673-picsay.jpg

Anyways compared to what's currently out on sprint, its the best phone available. It'll hold me over till Q4 when all the next-gen phones will be out. Maybe, if the rumors are correct, four new nexus phones!
    the ICS hype, but once got it, it just another android. no big changes and bad battery life. the phone feel too plastic and light weight, unlike 4s solid high quality feel.

I don't think this thread was to compare and contrast other devices.