[DEV] CyanogenMod 9.1 / CyanogenMod 10 by MacławStudios (update: 02.09.2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LastBlessings

Jun 30, 2011
Barcelona
I read... and in the 1st topic it says: "Camera - only photos, without preview"

I presume that when i open camera at lest appears something in the screen, not a black one :S

Dude, it's not only a black screen..You can see the camera controls.... but not the preview, as everyone already knows!!!!... ofcourse you see there only a black screen instead

M

Macław

New release will be at weekend.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

P

pietertje1

maclaw in he new release are we getting full youtube not to spam but its a qaustion

feiks

Aug 7, 2011
or the whole vanilla idea could be taken a step further by providing links to all apk's ( such as youtube ) for the user to install manually, and providing rom as clean as possible... How many of us actually use say voice dialer or TTS? Avarage user also shouldn't mess about with spare parts imho

wojtek267

Jan 22, 2012
Nowy Sącz
or the whole vanilla idea could be taken a step further by providing links to all apk's ( such as youtube ) for the user to install manually, and providing rom as clean as possible... How many of us actually use say voice dialer or TTS? Avarage user also shouldn't mess about with spare parts imho

But GalaxyICS team gives us CM9 made from source, without modifications. In my opinion, it's bad idea

Tapek-AU

Oct 1, 2008
The best way I have found to uninstall all the pointless preinstalled apps, is to make up a backup of everything you actually use with titanium, then when you install a new release just tell titanium to uninstall all non backed up apps.

Currently have 55mb free on internal out of 178. Using a ext4 partition on a 16gb sdcard to install all apps to with link2sd and the only apps i have on the internal are system apps and things that break when not on the internal (launcher, go keyboard etc)

I uninstall anything i replace with 3rd party apps as well. Default keyboard and sms apps get removed and replaced with go keyboard and go sms, calendar etc.

M

Macław

Why only Samsung can't publish their camera sources...

Just wondering...

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Patch for CyanogenMod 9

here's some report from me

Tested & Working:

• RIL
    • proximity
    • touchscreen with multi touch (but it'll give alot of warning on logcat. trying to disable them)
    • gps
    • compass (please test)
    • accelerometer for autorotate
    • 4 pin headset + button (like from samsung)
    • microphone
    • root & busybox
    • call & sms
    • packet data with 2G(GPRS/EDGE) & 3G (UMTS/HSDPA)
    • wifi
    • bluetooth
    • USB mass storage
    • wired & hotspot tether *

* wired & hotspot tether use 3rd application. u can download from this post's attachment

Not Working:
    • 3 pin headset (must have ICS source to fix it)
    • hardware acceleration (our gpu libraries from gingerbread is not 100% working on ICS. and qualcomm isnt release libraries for ICS yet)
    • camera (problem with HAL)
    • FM Radio
    • BLN (liblight from gingerbread is not working. need to recompile liblight with some modification for BLN. the problem is i dont have ICS source)
    • find bug? just report it ;)

PATCH FOR CYANOGENMOD 9​
    I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE BECAUSE FLASHING IT

NOTE: Start from patch-cm9-v3. i'm not provide move some system app to user app because it make patch size 14mb bigger.
    if you fresh installed this rom (not yet applied patch) and want to free some space on /system partition then you need to install patch-cm9-v2 first and then install the latest patch

patch-cm9-v3
    [Download]
    Changelog:
    • disable setupwizard. because cause problem in some user
    • trying to patch surfaceflinger to decrease lag. but still failed
    • update egl libraries
    • fix error while charging in off condition. now u can charging when phone turn off
    • fix frame buffer issue on kernel, now we have more color & better color depth.
    • fix swap, now really working on my device

patch-cm9-v2
    [Download]
    Changelog:
    • added genlock feature to kernel
    • added zram (compcache) to kernel
    • patch video decoder driver
    • change all module on /system/lib/modules to work with our kernel version
    • added support to swap
    • added bugfix on S2E *not sure S2E work or not on this ROM*
    • change density to 150 for better view & match keyboard
    • fix autorotate sensor
    • fix sensors *please test*
    • change bootanimation
    • update usbstorage app, thx to bexton
    • enable setupwizard
    • move some system application to user application to give more freespace on /system (youtube,maps & videoEditor)
      let me know, if you found bug because moving these to user applicaton.
      [*] Dont forget to mount /system & /data from cwm before flash it
      [*] after flash it, please open root explorer & go to /system/etc/init.d/02gio and change permission to rwxr-x---. sorry i forgot to change it :p

patch-cm9-v1
    [Download]
    Changelog:
    • fix touchscreen
    • fix flickering
    • add netfilter support for native data usage report
    • add IPV6 support
    Thread cleaned once again.
    If you appreciate Maclaw's work, don't reply to his post saying "thanks", just hit the thanks button, easy as that.
    Stay on topic and quit the spamming.

Thank You.
    what happened to that mod who was threatening people 10 or 20 pages of spam ago?

I have a real life and don't spend my days trawling for spam. If you see spam report it, I will get rid of it asap.

As for those who keep spamming this thread, well done, you got it closed.

Maclaw - PM me when you have and update to add & I will re-open it.

EDIT - Also members of Maclaws Development Team, if you have any updates PM me and I will reopen it for you too.
    Last error is fixed :)
    And here we go again......
    THREAD CLOSED FOR CLEANING x2.

EDIT:
    Deleted off-topic posts and cleaned the thread once again.
    If a person asks about something inappropriate, just report the post. There's no need for two pages with discussion ;)

YZ.