• screenshot_2012-05-27_0325_1.jpg
    screenshot_2012-05-27_0325_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 83

a4rocks

Jun 27, 2009
Kolkata
www.indiastudychannel.com
battery life is a problem !!

This is a bit weird. People are experiencing better battery life and its just ridiculously the other way round for you. I see your phone is awake for too long a time. Use Better Battery Stats and try and find the infringing app. Its too much drain even if you are playing games for the full duration of the phone remaining on

bharatshaan

Apr 3, 2012
bangalore
This is a bit weird. People are experiencing better battery life and its just ridiculously the other way round for you. I see your phone is awake for too long a time. Use Better Battery Stats and try and find the infringing app. Its too much drain even if you are playing games for the full duration of the phone remaining on

how do i increase battery life ...???
any good apps ???
and how many hours can u play continuously ????

a4rocks

Jun 27, 2009
Kolkata
www.indiastudychannel.com
how do i increase battery life ...???
any good apps ???
and how many hours can u play continuously ????

Well I don't play the whole time and was figuratively speaking but with Wi-fi on the whole time at home (off during sleep) and 2G when I am out, I get 1 day and 6 hours on an average with relatively moderate usage easy. Try and see which app is hogging memory and try and find its replacement. Also try and keep 2G off when you are not using it, you might not want it but its by far the biggest hogger for me. Also disable auto-sync, use it when you really need it. These are some tips. If you have unlocked bootloader or if you might think about it, install a custom kernel so you underclock and undervolt your processor to save even more battery.

bharatshaan

Apr 3, 2012
bangalore
Well I don't play the whole time and was figuratively speaking but with Wi-fi on the whole time at home (off during sleep) and 2G when I am out, I get 1 day and 6 hours on an average with relatively moderate usage easy. Try and see which app is hogging memory and try and find its replacement. Also try and keep 2G off when you are not using it, you might not want it but its by far the biggest hogger for me. Also disable auto-sync, use it when you really need it. These are some tips. If you have unlocked bootloader or if you might think about it, install a custom kernel so you underclock and undervolt your processor to save even more battery.

Ok thanx...

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

singharun18

Sep 24, 2010
pune
My phone hangs after playing games a while...only touchscreen does not responds....then i have to hard reset it n then it becomes ok...is this a serious problem??

SEFanX10i

Oct 26, 2010
Pune
^
I never faced that issue :)

Try updating your phone to latest firmware and see if you still have the problem

SonyXperiaS

Apr 13, 2012
My phone hangs after playing games a while...only touchscreen does not responds....then i have to hard reset it n then it becomes ok...is this a serious problem??

yeah even i am facing that issue, but it is pertaining to some particular games..

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Updated to .75 , I can say that the battery life has much more increased compared to .73

singharun18

Sep 24, 2010
pune
yea

yeah even i am facing that issue, but it is pertaining to some particular games..

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Updated to .75 , I can say that the battery life has much more increased compared to .73

only happens in some games...updated to .75.....battery has definitely improved.....but dun kn...not satisfied with xps....

want to sell it...its just 15 days old...any one interested ..plz contact....

shoz_on4u

Aug 25, 2010
Pune
ICS Updates

Hi,
My all dear Indian buddies any one got the update for ICS since i'm on CE firmware i did not find update for it yet :( Did our Indian version get ICS update please let me know ....

singharun18

Sep 24, 2010
pune
I have a xperia s on .73 firmware n sony companion is saying ur phone is uptodate...wat is the problem guys any idea??

Jackmax32

Apr 26, 2011
Is it worth updating my XPS to Swiss Generic ICS...??
I can't wait for ICS anymore...

I already have the Swiss ICS rom...

But I am also tempted to wait for the official Indian ICS. .. M so confused. ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suggestions :which custom rom would be good for ics fw 2.45?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I have tested .NL and .CZ

No much difference but i felt that deep sleep came easy on .cz one..
    No idea about the indian 2.45 :D
    guys .... .73 update is available for india now......check ur PC companion
    i do believe we will get xperia S soon(before march 2nd or 3rd week)............when on sony website in the home page it states xperia S to be coming soon and in product page xperia S is missing............this might be some webpage related issue

update:i spoke to sony mobile india,they said it will be available soon and before the end of Q1.... probably by the end of march 2nd week and they also mentioned xperia s product page for india will also be added soon and it will be available under phones section
    here are the pics ... i tried my best and was able to get this clear ..
    GOT MINE

any one know the exact date of release ?i can't wait any more . I'm waiting from march 5th .

i got mine yesterday its available in mumbai @ heera paana shopping centre

i traded my galaxy note for this one and still cant get over the xperia s

what a amazing handset OS is freakin smooth and i mean freakin smooth

the only thing i hated and cant come to terms with is the sound output from the headset
    i luv lissening to music and still cant understand yyyyyyyyyyy sony compromised on that coz the sound output from the headeset is terrible and way too low even for normal hearing huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

if possible can sumone here in this forum help me to boost the sound output from the headset now in that case i dont even mind buying a sony accessory to resolve this thing.thnx