who is Nirose? Update he's real!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ja5oN

Dec 16, 2011
[waiting for location]
When I check most plps about me page. Most all have Nirose as a recent viewer.
Who is he? Admin/Mod?

LOL, that is so wierd you said that Indrid. As I was just wondering the same thing today. I was checking out a few peoples info and I noticed the same thing. who is this nirose guy? So I looked him up and he has zero posts. Nor is he listed as a moderator. I do remember though that he was the first person who visited my page. I wonder if its like a tom from myspace thing. Either way kinda creepy.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:
Reactions: Indrid Cole

Ja5oN

Dec 16, 2011
[waiting for location]
No Myspace here but that Tom thing is strange.
Nirose I dare you to make just one post..
No I triple dog dare ya.:eek:

LOL! He won't do it. He likes to stay mysterious. Check out my page without even introducing yourself, ill show him. Im going to pm him and ask if he wants to flash the brand new ics 4.0.3 ROM that just came out. Then give him the link to the internatoinal version.

Last edited:

_dan

Nov 6, 2011
NJ
Rofl that's brutal!
LOL! He won't do it. He likes to stay mysterious. Check out my page without even introducing yourself, ill show him. Im going to pm him and ask if he wants to flash the brand new ics 4.0.3 ROM that just came out. Then give him the link to the internatoinal version.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Sine.

When I check most plps public profile. Most all have Nirose as a recent viewer.
Who is he? Admin/Mod?
Remarqued the same thing.
And the most curious is not that he had visited a lot of profiles (he does what he wants OR more likely he is a bot), but that without any post (so no reason a priori to check his profile) his profile has more than 11 000 visites :eek:
(Yep I'm adding somes with this link, and somes of us are curious, but this number seems very hight though)

yourbrotherrex

Mar 4, 2012
Think about it, guys...
He(or she)'s got to be either a Mod or a troll/flamer that uses "nirose" as a throwaway account so he can check you out without you being able to link his curiosity to any "regular" user. So, it could be anyone, really: the fact that he has zero posts only means that he does all of his/her "real postings" under the true account.
(At least, that's my interpretation of the whole thing.)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Nirose

Dec 23, 2011
Banepa
www.jucktion.com
I'm Nirose

LOL you guys,

i've not been active until just now since the board is all open for guests. i love the forums and have always been here just not logged in. :)

The profile thing was just a test bot wandering around profiles a long time ago. No spam and harm intended. it isn't active anymore. :)

Lots of PM's received of which few from mods as well. :D

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. lOl

Regards

Indrid Cole

Nov 29, 2010
Lakehills Texas
www.xda-developers.com
LOL you guys,

i've not been active until just now since the board is all open for guests. i love the forums and have always been here just not logged in. :)

The profile thing was just a test bot wandering around profiles a long time ago. No spam and harm intended. it isn't active anymore. :)

Regards

No inconvenience bro. Thanks for poppin in. Man I would love to see those PM's. Lol. Hopefully not too bad..lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm Nirose

LOL you guys,

Regards
    Probably an Apple developer looking for ideas to steal. :D
    Rofl that's brutal!

Sent from my SPH-D710
    Wow, way to revive a old thread.
    No Myspace here but that Tom thing is strange.
    Nirose I dare you to make just one post..
    No I triple dog dare ya.:eek: