[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

mengfei

Jan 20, 2010
Shenzen, China
Hi all,i have ported build 39 :cyclops: Data is working for me on magldr,need test on haret:fingers-crossed:

DEV-HOST LINK

sa far data & wi-fi is ok with me, magldr, dirty data.ext4
nice & smooth just liek teh operator ;)

though noisy le video is also running :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-22-16-12-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-22-16-12-22.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2012-06-22-16-11-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-22-16-11-41.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2012-06-22-16-10-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-22-16-10-43.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 110

Martin Mystere

Feb 8, 2010
Belgrade
OK, I have very old build 33 and it has worked fine but I've noticed one very annoying problem - I can't put any widget neither on the homescreen (desktop) nor in the bar!
I tap icon but I can't move it anywhere!
I don't know when it really started and what cause it (maybe some APEX launcher update) but I hope someone can help me.:(

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Aureliusz

Dec 31, 2007
Hi

I have build 39. Everything working good, but I have a problem witch my running aplications.
For example : Runkeeper from the market. I can't find this program witch this build. On the web is the information "Apilcation is not compatybile"
I have LCD Density : 240

Reactions: hboyer

dupsko

Oct 27, 2008
Thanks for the new update. Data works fine here, except for hiden WIFI networks. I receive "settings stopped working error" while trying to add the network, everything is fine with the visible netoworks though. Once again great rom

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
OK, I have very old build 33 and it has worked fine but I've noticed one very annoying problem - I can't put any widget neither on the homescreen (desktop) nor in the bar!
I don't know when it really started and what cause it (maybe some APEX launcher update) but I hope someone can help me.:(

You've probably just locked the desktop. Press the menu (windows) button while on the Apex desktop and unlock it

yoboy

Jul 9, 2010

Try giving your Apex SuperUser rights.. You can do this within Apex's settings.

Reactions: almozaffar

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
New kernel and new desire c libs from securecrt(22-02-12)

Hi all,securecrt has uploaded new kernel and desire c libs for all to try:) I have tried new kernel with desire c libs with good result so far(camcorder working fine,also video play back working fine with default gallery and youtube is playing HD video fine:)Only test on magldr.

PLEASE BACK YOUR BUILD UP FIRST;)

securecrt has just posted he doesn't think the Desire C libs are stable enough yet for our HD2 so i will leave it up to you;)

Attachments

• tytung_HWA_kernel.20120622_16_42.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
AOKP V39

Hi all,

just waiting for a comparison between the "pseudo SRAM" version V36 and the new AOKP V39 before thinking of upgrading to it. Is there somebody who already did/tried this comparison???

very best regards, Kuzibri

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Hi all,

just waiting for a comparison between the "pseudo SRAM" version V36 and the new AOKP V39 before thinking of upgrading to it. Is there somebody who already did/tried this comparison???

Hi my partner,long time no speak,hope you and the family are all OK:)

Sorry I did not reply to your Pm yet:( I will pm you soon to have a catch up:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Hi my partner,long time no speak,hope you and the family are all OK:)

Sorry I did not reply to your Pm yet:( I will pm you soon to have a catch up:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Hi my dear partner,

awaiting your PM in which I will tell you how it's going with me (my family is BTW OK). As you can guess out of this reaction, with me it's not going like it should, but I'm still full of enthousiasm :D

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
did anybody test b39 with dori 6.9 hwa as well?

for me it is not working well - starts to lag extremely after several minutes uptime

edit: back to tytung r3 hwa (working fine so far)
Only used it while trying to port, glad r3 works for you
Hi

I have build 39. Everything working good, but I have a problem witch my running aplications.
For example : Runkeeper from the market. I can't find this program witch this build. On the web is the information "Apilcation is not compatybile"
Something has happened to market recently where it either does not show all apps or says not compatible. Market hacks & dpi changes do not seem to work.
Thanks for the new update. Data works fine here, except for hiden WIFI networks. I receive "settings stopped working error" while trying to add the network, everything is fine with the visible netoworks though. Once again great rom
Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I don't use hidden wifi. Have you tried fix permissions?
Hi all,

I have posted an SRAM version but dont expect it to be better than pseudo

Reactions: hboyer and kuzibri

hboyer

Hi

same problem here.
will try to investigate.
not fully linked to market only, as the same apps that do not work in market cannot be restored with titanium too think i saw some error message containing "missing lib.."

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tharche

Jan 13, 2011
Could someone please help me!

I like this AOKP B39 Build so much, Smooth and Fast.
First I use old data.ext4 from previous build. Mostly run without problems.
Some Apps gone with dead link on desktop and app drawer. So I go to Play Store to reinstall these apps, but Play Store return me with "cant find media cabin"(in chinese ,English may be different) and wont let me install.
So i decide launch root browser direct to data/app folder and found those missing link's app was stay here intact. Don't know what case this.
Second I decide go from fresh. Delete the data.ext4 and let it create new one and then when I want to reinstall these apps, play store says "error(492)" and wont let me install too.

Is there something i did wrong? How can i fix this?

Thank you all for this excellent build.

RobE.

Aug 21, 2007
Reactions: Szczepanik

hboyer

Hi

same problem here.
will try to investigate.
not fully linked to market only, as the same apps that do not work in market cannot be restored with titanium too think i saw some error message containing "missing lib.."

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

yesssss :):). I solved it by re-"flashing" latest gapps from here: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

just put system and META-INF folder in your /ICS/root subir on the SD-Card.

forget about the optional stufff

tharche

Jan 13, 2011
Market error #492. Start reading this thread (different build - same problem) ...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1094372&page=104 - beginning with post # 1037 by Robbie P.. Read through a page or two... maybe one of the suggestions on how-to-fix will help you.

Thanks RobE, But didn't install build from scratch(delete data.ext4 and let create new one) all the cache cleared? Do I need clear it again?
Now back to previous build, and delete the whole folder already, may try later.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts