Full access on Play Store 3.7.11 and 3.7.13

Search This thread

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
Hii guys,,

We all know about the Google music, Google books, Google movies and want to try them all.. But we cant as its restricted to few countries only..!
But there is a solution for this now.. and you can access these features irrespective of which country you are in.;)

Well what you need is rooted phone and Play store 3.7.11 or 3.7.13.. you can download it here

Firstly, Download Market Enabler(You can download it Here) and install it.., and download DROIDvpn from play store and signup for an account.

Now, go to App manager and delete play store data and cache.

Then Open market enabler and choose any us carrier... like Tmobile, but anything should work.. for choosing, tap and hold on the carrier name and select 'fake this provider now'..

Now open DROID vpn, login and press start..

If you need TUN.ko get it from Here

Open Google play store and you must now be able to access Google music, Google books etc through Play Store and download everything..;)

Press Thanks if it worked for you..:good:

Enjoy n cheers..:laugh:

Screenshots

Bin
1WJ
QG8
Abb

Last edited:

iKocka11

Nov 1, 2010
tun.ko

I hav eone problem, when i press start an error shows, Tun module is not loaded!
Put Your tun.ko /sdcard/tun.do or /system/lib/modules/tun.ko before connecting DroidVPN....

Please help ;)

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
I hav eone problem, when i press start an error shows, Tun module is not loaded!
Put Your tun.ko /sdcard/tun.do or /system/lib/modules/tun.ko before connecting DroidVPN....

Please help ;)

ok keep aside the DroidVPN.. just open market enabler and select the required fake network..

clear app data and cache of play store..

open play store and see..

Raqun

Aug 26, 2006
Logatec
It would be great if you could actualy you know, buy stuff with a foreign card:) it gives me an error when i try to purchase. Nevertheless nice to try out how the play store actualy looks like in full.

Reactions: BelgianAtheist

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
It would be great if you could actualy you know, buy stuff with a foreign card:) it gives me an error when i try to purchase. Nevertheless nice to try out how the play store actualy looks like in full.

i know it would be great.. and it actually is possible.. Already have tried purchasing stuffs from Play store without problems..

See that you have enabled DroidVPN.., it changes your IP address to the required IP addess of the fake network..

everything should work fine..

derochs0

Dec 10, 2011
I followed the instructions but my Play store ends up "Loading" without any results...
Any ideas?

Edit:
Restarted the phone, Fired up Market enabler, set to [US] Verizon (It does't matter), started up DroidVPN.
It's working for me now but it's very slow....

Last edited:

Raqun

Aug 26, 2006
Logatec
I have Droidvpn configured and active, but it still doesn't let me buy anything. When i tap "buy for -$" it seems to take a long while preparing the purchase and then displays the "not avalible in your country" error.

SGS i9000, CM9 Nightly, Slovenia, Mastercard

derochs0

Dec 10, 2011
> are you on the latest version of play store.?

> have you cleared app data and cache of play store..?

> have you selected the fake network properly..?

Check for these..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

Yeah, it's working fine for me now, also without DroidVPN running in the background...
I uninstalled DroidVPN and MarketEnabler but the market seems to be still working with Movies n' stuff.
I hope it will stay like that.

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
Yeah, it's working fine for me now, also without DroidVPN running in the background...
I uninstalled DroidVPN and MarketEnabler but the market seems to be still working with Movies n' stuff.
I hope it will stay like that.

Once you restart your play store will come to normal, like how it was previously, Without market enabler.. Hence droidvpn is not necessary, but market enabler its need..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hii guys,,

We all know about the Google music, Google books, Google movies and want to try them all.. But we cant as its restricted to few countries only..!
    But there is a solution for this now.. and you can access these features irrespective of which country you are in.;)

Well what you need is rooted phone and Play store 3.7.11 or 3.7.13.. you can download it here

Firstly, Download Market Enabler(You can download it Here) and install it.., and download DROIDvpn from play store and signup for an account.

Now, go to App manager and delete play store data and cache.

Then Open market enabler and choose any us carrier... like Tmobile, but anything should work.. for choosing, tap and hold on the carrier name and select 'fake this provider now'..

Now open DROID vpn, login and press start..

If you need TUN.ko get it from Here

Open Google play store and you must now be able to access Google music, Google books etc through Play Store and download everything..;)

Press Thanks if it worked for you..:good:

Enjoy n cheers..:laugh:

Screenshots

Bin
    1WJ
    QG8
    Abb
    MarketEnabler

Here is MarketEnabler's APK for those who need it but can't find it elsewhere (or are too lazy). Also linking to this file in the portal post for this thread.

Please help ;)

ok keep aside the DroidVPN.. just open market enabler and select the required fake network..

clear app data and cache of play store..

open play store and see..
    Is it only for ics or even for GB ROM also

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

its for any ROM with Play store 3.7.11..
    Tried with Play Store 3.7.13. Play Store failed to connect.

Disable droidvpn and try again..

Thanks a lot. Works great. If we add credit card,we can even buy US only apps,right?
    That's exactly how it's supposed to be.. But same have problem with that..