Time to say Goodbye

Search This thread

jamidodger1

Jan 21, 2011
Norwich
Hey Guys,
Just a message to say I'm leaving and have ordered a new phone, I've been with you guys since early December I think, so much amazing work has been done to this phone and hopefully CM9 will be completed sooner than later, If your wondering (see what I did there ;) ) I've just ordered a Galaxy Note while they were on offer before the note 2 comes out, got it on a 20.50 a month contract and hopefully it will be just as good or even better than the Wonder, Thank you all for the help and assistance and good luck with the future.
Thanks
Jamie

Reactions: mosta_9741

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,
    Just a message to say I'm leaving and have ordered a new phone, I've been with you guys since early December I think, so much amazing work has been done to this phone and hopefully CM9 will be completed sooner than later, If your wondering (see what I did there ;) ) I've just ordered a Galaxy Note while they were on offer before the note 2 comes out, got it on a 20.50 a month contract and hopefully it will be just as good or even better than the Wonder, Thank you all for the help and assistance and good luck with the future.
    Thanks
    Jamie