Official CWM available from Rom Manager!!!!!

Search This thread

barrmulio

Oct 5, 2010
thanks...the tablet ui is working great...backups are crazy fast
rom manager makes it easier to reflash and then reboot to recovery if you're on stock where recovery is written over

climo

Jun 30, 2006
The Woodlands, Texas
@OP...now that we have the official version can you boot into recovery using the bootloader screen (button style) or does it still have to be plugged in via usb? I just hope we can use the buttons now instead of an app or usb method.

BaconStep

Jan 31, 2012
Las Vegas
@OP...now that we have the official version can you boot into recovery using the bootloader screen (button style) or does it still have to be plugged in via usb? I just hope we can use the buttons now instead of an app or usb method.

I just tried to get into recovery from the boot loader, still doesn't work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
How do you flash back to stock recovery?
EDIT: I see Tookit 1.52 has the ability to reflash recovery, but does it include the stock one?

Do the OTA work if using CWM recovery?

Thanks,

-CC

Last edited:

leelaa

Feb 20, 2012
Liverpool
hmm thanks. I wonder why its still not available through the bootloader screen? I thought for sure the 'official' version would allow this method. Oh well, I guess we need to use the app or usb method until this is resolved.

So once i install cwm you can not enter ecovery via volume up + power button?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I dont have my nexus 7 yet but maybe you guys could try this for now, i am not sure if it will work but no harm trying https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwic2ltcGxlLnJlYm9vdC5jb20iXQ..

just add the icon to youre home screen.

Reactions: BaconStep

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It looks like the official release of ClockworkMod has been released. I am now running 6.0.0.6. Just wanted to pass this along.
    hmm thanks. I wonder why its still not available through the bootloader screen? I thought for sure the 'official' version would allow this method. Oh well, I guess we need to use the app or usb method until this is resolved.

So once i install cwm you can not enter ecovery via volume up + power button?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I dont have my nexus 7 yet but maybe you guys could try this for now, i am not sure if it will work but no harm trying https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwic2ltcGxlLnJlYm9vdC5jb20iXQ..

just add the icon to youre home screen.