[ROM 4.0.4] Official MIUIv4 for LT18/5i (ArcS/Arc)

Search This thread

zsirmo

Jul 3, 2012
Szeged
zsirmo.hu
I have found a bug on 2.7.13 on LT15i.
Wifi tethering don't work.

hostapd process started, and SSID worked

Problems (Checked adb interface):
1. wlan1 interface not bind private ip address(192.168.1.1 or other).
2. i checked iptables, and not found masquerading rule!
3. iptables filter table foward chain default disable.

Best regards Attila

sansagara

May 3, 2010
Full Roms

Please, somebody upload a ZIP file with all the changes requiered to just flash them (For both LT15i and LT18). I'll bet it will be much appreciated by all the newbies including me!

Reactions: lithuanian

ste2610

Jan 14, 2011
Sony Xperia 5 II
I really like this ROM but I'm not having any luck when it comes to GPS or MMS, am I the only one having a problem with these? GPS just says searching and doesn't work and MMS messages just don't send :( I dont want to have to go back to a stock ROM or CM9 anyone got a fix?

kilouhm

Nov 20, 2011
Does Viber work ? anyone try it ?

i have been trying MIUIv4_2.6.22_RC0 and it is did not work there

rod555

Feb 27, 2007
milan
amazing rom! thanks chef!!!!
update after 48 hours:
more stable
battery saver: excellent!
customization: excellent!
bug until now: not any

Last edited:

gueszman

Jan 20, 2011
Any of you has the problem with the SD Card ???

I cant conect it to my PC..

....... I changed the option to conect the USB port...to "just charge" and now i cant see tbe content of my SD card ...even changing directly to option "conect to USB"......

lawgone

Jan 24, 2011
Manila
Hope these help.

just dig into the zip file and find build.prop then edit it with notepad or whatever you can use to edit. This is not compulsory, it's just to make it boot in English instead of the default Chinese.

Files that you need to install and flash obviously. For me, I simply download the "ROM" as for the kernel am using ArcKnight. If your device is LT15i, there is additional step. Either (1) download the file you are questioning "LT15i download: (files to replace over miui_LT18i_2.7.13.zip before installation)" or edit the updater-script by removing assert line

Answered.

That's what I did

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Another question: How will I use the updater-script I downloaded, because my phone is LT15i.

Also what are the steps that I need to go through to flash this ROM?

1. Flash baseband
2. Flash kernel
3. Flash ROM

Are these right and proper?

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Another question: How will I use the updater-script I downloaded, because my phone is LT15i.

Also what are the steps that I need to go through to flash this ROM?

1. Flash baseband
2. Flash kernel
3. Flash ROM

Are these right and proper?

open zip using 7zip,replace updater-script inside it(find yourself),yeah before flash rom besure to wipe everything(if you are using other rom than miui)

data 3g cant connect,dont know why,but this version running much than previous

lawgone

Jan 24, 2011
Manila
open zip using 7zip,replace updater-script inside it(find yourself),yeah before flash rom besure to wipe everything(if you are using other rom than miui)

data 3g cant connect,dont know why,but this version running much than previous

Thanks buddy.

Oh by the way, what is the baseband version I need to use for this ROM?

rod555

Feb 27, 2007
milan
I really like this ROM but I'm not having any luck when it comes to GPS or MMS, am I the only one having a problem with these? GPS just says searching and doesn't work and MMS messages just don't send :( I dont want to have to go back to a stock ROM or CM9 anyone got a fix?
Gps work for me ;)

Last edited:

rod555

Feb 27, 2007
milan
Thank you. I'm now running on this ROM.

I've noticed that there are no pre-installed Playstore and other google apps.

Also, no Superuser?

And no initial setup required?
Superuser you can to install it from Playstore
no initial setup required.
In android version there's playstore

Last edited:

plopingo

May 12, 2010
Paris
Thanks. I'm now downloading the Android version.

Question, do I need to make some edits again in the build.prop and replace the updater-script?

if you want google stuff just flash the latest gapps : http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip (market, gmail, maps etc..)

no need to install superuser from the market MIUI have superuser built in ;)

no need to edit the build prop miui official are chinese and english and boot in english ;)

but I recommand to take miui US build or miuiandroid build those are in english only and don't have some chinese no translated craps

for all lt18i build you need to replace the update-script

the build prop like a said before is only for MIUI official (chinese/english) but you don't have to modify this

Last edited:
Reactions: rod555

lawgone

Jan 24, 2011
Manila
if you want google stuff just flash the latest gapps : http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip (market, gmail, maps etc..)

no need to install superuser from the market MIUI have superuser built in ;)

no need to edit the build prop miui official are chinese and english and boot in english ;)

but I recommand to take miui US build or miuiandroid build those are in english only and don't have some chinese no translated craps

for all lt18i build you need to replace the update-script

the build prop like a said before is only for MIUI official (chinese/english) but you don't have to modify this

Thanks for the link butI just flashed the miuiandroid version and yep there are pre-installed google apps. I also edit the build.prop. :D

Top Liked Posts