What can we sue Apple for? An LOL thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Everyday we wake up there seems to be another patent infringement that Apple has decided to take to court, stupid comments or news that just doesn't make any sense.

"Steve Jobs Won’t Influence The Upcoming Apple/Samsung Trial"
"Apple must publicly admit that Samsung didn’t copy the iPad both on their website and in print."
"Apple Issues Warning Letters To Retailers Regarding Samsung Galaxy Nexus And Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales"
"Samsung Removes Universal Search From Sprint Galaxy S III"

What could we sue them for? What could any other company sue them for? I'm sure we can come up with some stupid ideas, just like there legal team has....

I would like to sue since I can't mention the word "Apple" without someone thinking I am referring to a damn phone.

(All of the above headlines were pulled from TalkAndroid)

krazy_smokezalot

Sep 24, 2010
Washington DC
I want to sue them for using an apple as their logo. Its quite clear they did not invent nor create the apple so they shouldn't be able to use it if they didn't create it.

Need Help? Hit me up on GTalk: scarmon27@gmail.com or in our IRC: irc.flux.cd #TeamRejectz

Well Fuukin said!:):beer::cool:

AOKP M6 "Friday The 13th Edition"

also if I helped you in anyway, Lets have some manners and hit the thanks! :p

Reactions: scarmon25

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
I'd like to sue them for making me hate the fruit to the point where I see it or smell it and think of them in a hateful way, they have changed my ways of liking this fruit. I will forever be despiteful of this wonderful fruit because of this satanic company.

Khaaaan

Aug 5, 2011
Motown
I want to sue them for using an apple as their logo. Its quite clear they did not invent nor create the apple so they shouldn't be able to use it if they didn't create it.

Need Help? Hit me up on GTalk: scarmon27@gmail.com or in our IRC: irc.flux.cd #TeamRejectz

Thats it. We get allll the apples to sue Apple. Thatll show those bastards. :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

I would like to sue Apple on behalf of the G6 App Development Team, creators of the app "Crack Your Screen".
Apple has clearly infrindged upon this!

But I must say, Apple's version is much more realistic, even requiring you to seek repairs!

Screenshot_2012-07-17-12-36-51.jpg

Grover289

Jun 19, 2012
Yea Google should Sue for the notification or "status bar" cause android had it first

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
Yea Google should Sue for the notification or "status bar" cause android had it first

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Well first thing is I would like to know when did or what phone did they started having the notification bar cuz there was a developer that supposedly created the notification bar as a app/mod type for the iPhone but you had to be jail broken.

Rooster85

Dec 28, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well first thing is I would like to know when did or what phone did they started having the notification bar cuz there was a developer that supposedly created the notification bar as a app/mod type for the iPhone but you had to be jail broken.

And where did he get the idea?

Sent from my awesomely EPIC Phone

Reactions: Omar04

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
I sense a fanboy among us.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Not a fanboy never had an apple product my 1st actual smartphone was an HTC evo and the only reason I said what I said because I did read something about it only thing is idk when did notification bar was 1st introduced in to which phone since my 1st smartphone was an evo so before posting get your **** right cuz its more like a questions that was being asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I smell a lock coming.....jay? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Yea, this one is going downhill faster than Rosie O'donnell in a wheel barrel. So, before we get into ludicrous speed, I'm going to slam the brakes.

---Jay--- From the GNex
    I would like to sue them for infringing on my routine of suing others for things that they sue for. "They took our jobs" South Park

I would like to Apple to be sued for making hipsters even more annoying than they were.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
    I'd like to sue them for making me hate the fruit to the point where I see it or smell it and think of them in a hateful way, they have changed my ways of liking this fruit. I will forever be despiteful of this wonderful fruit because of this satanic company.