[CM10/CM9/AOKP Theme] MotoInspired v2.0 (JB only) [update 18/12]

Search This thread

mohegan

Aug 16, 2011
Just a little bug : if I download a file, I can't see the title in the notification area because it's transparent and the text is black.

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium

Reactions: NITRO_100

corrinti

Jun 15, 2009
Lublin
A bug?

Great theme and would be my only but there is, suppose, a little bug, which occured for me both in CM7 and CM9 (other themes work ok) - 3G and 2G toggle icons in a bar are misplaced. I mean when it shows 2G it means I am in 3G and opposite (ver. 1.4 with %). Also 2G/3G option would be helpful when I am on auto.

Last edited:

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb
Great theme and would be my only but there is, suppose, a little bug, which occured for me both in CM7 and CM9 (other themes work ok) - 3G and 2G toggle icons in a bar are misplaced. I mean when it shows 2G it means I am in 3G and opposite (ver. 1.4 with %). Also 2G/3G option would be helpful when I am on auto.

Hm, I don't have this bug, it shows correctly 2g or 3g in status bar. What do you mean by 2g/3g option ?

merhans

Mar 22, 2012

Its no Bug, its shown what u are switching to

Sent from my MB525 using xda app-developers app

corrinti

Jun 15, 2009
Lublin
Its no Bug, its shown what u are switching to

:highfive: I supposed so in one post, but it is just different then in other themes I used.

Hm, I don't have this bug, it shows correctly 2g or 3g in status bar. What do you mean by 2g/3g option ?

I would like to have third icon 2G/3G when (acc. to post above :cyclops:) I would like to switch to auto 2G/3G or when I am at auto mode, nevermind

merhans

Mar 22, 2012
Your awesome, i hope cm10 will implement design as soon as possible, will u do a cm10 theme as well? I hope so
Statusbar toggles also themed?

Last edited:

labsin

Apr 17, 2011
Antwerp
Redmi 9 Power
Don't shoot me but I don't like the tapatalk theme :D (maybe also the toggles ..)

Saw you removed the background on the settings page. Is it just with settings or all not HWA apps?

Edit: had to reboot to see the background on the multitasking screen. Looks good now, thanks.

Last edited:

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb
Your awesome, i hope cm10 will implement design as soon as possible, will u do a cm10 theme as well? I hope so
Statusbar toggles also themed?

Thanks ;) of course I'll try to do cm10 theme. Statusbar toggles are themed.

Don't shoot me but I don't like the tapatalk theme :D (maybe also the toggles ..)

Saw you removed the background on the settings page. Is it just with settings or all not HWA apps?

Edit: had to reboot to see the background on the multitasking screen. Looks good now, thanks.

Tapatalk was just for test to see how it goes, it will be changed. The background is removed when you don't use hwa so in all apps, added new when hwa is active.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fight4Music

sakitobaki

May 10, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1
Anyone tested with latest epsylone build?
I hope it works, because its so amazing

I did.
bc02b15b-6cee-59e0.jpg

Edit: Sorry, my rom is by Epsylon.
Mistake in signature.
---------------------------
Defy red lense
CM10 26072012 by Epsylon

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343319171621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343319171621.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb
I have a request for all of you who are using my theme and are on cm10. Please tell me what's not working, I know the camera and status bar aren't, anything else?

Sent from my ICS Defy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, this is my first cm9 theme via theme chooser. I kinda like some elements of the moto ui graphics and that's where the name from. It's not a motoblur theme but rather my personal taste. It's blue oriented. Note that I do not have the latest cm9 release (im on Quarxs 26.05) and it's possible that there is something that I do not see or something that you do not see. Bugs are possible, my mistakes are also possible. Here is how it looks:

Used icons from Moto Razr, Moto Defy, custom ones, also for the other ui elements that I changed. For the ones that I took few elements for my theme i gave credits (sorry for forgetting your names) and for soudy1994 which theme I used as a base for start and learning things.

This has been said but I'll say again: if you got a theme error when applying hit the Apply anyway. Or if you got a message telling you that the theme is not compiled properly or something like that switch to system theme (if you are using custom one) reboot then switch, or reboot twice.

Version 2.0 is for JB only, cause it has themed contacts and mms that don't work on ICS. If anyone wants ICS update I'll need testers. Also I'll need testers with XHDPI phones, cause I don't have one.

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B][U]v2.0 [B](JB Only)[/B]:[/U][/B]

Themed Messaging
    Themed Contacts
    Themed contact widget
    Themed quick contacts
    New battery
    New statusbar togles
    Statusbar redone
    Dialer bug fixed
    Lockscreen bug fixed
    Popups and panels redesigned
    CMP Player widget themed (still in progress)
    Many color updates
    etc..

[B][U]v1.6:[/U][/B]

[B][U]JB support[/U][/B]
    Fixed: Camera, Call screen, calendar widget, Status Bar
    Updated new Viber
    Fixed bugs
    Themed msg widget
    Themed Browser
    Changes in mms, Tapatalk
    Atrix HD nav bar

[B][U]v1.5:[/U][/B]

[U]New themed apps:[/U]
    Zumocast
    Viber
    Tapatalk
    Samsung S3 Launcher
    Trebuchet
    Genie Widget
    Traffic Counter Widget
    Alarm clock
    Mi File Explorer
    Play Store

[U]Re Themed:[/U]
    Camera
    Apollo
    Email

Updated icons
    New colored toggles and background for them
    Removed system background
    Added new background when HWA enabled
    Fixed small title bar, some bugs
    New mms icon
    etc..

[B][U]v1.4:[/U][/B]

Re themed dialer
    Themed in call screen
    changed the left notifications background
    come color changes
    fixed (!) notification line
    background changes

[B][U]v1.3:[/U][/B]

This time I added solid blue status bar
    Little bit reduces size in toggles area
    Themed Top and bottom bar
    Added version without % battery
    Changes in dialer
    Background changed
    Small bug fixes & color fixes
    More that I already forgot

[B][U]v1.2:[/U][/B]

Themed keyboard
    Fixed/added some icons
    Themed Calendar widget/Power widget/clock widget
    Themed Apollo/Email widget (those are still work in progress)
    Added charging animation
    Fixed some colors
    Status bar more blue
    Reduced the gap between toggles and date
    Added solid blue color behind toggles and date (experimental to see the feedback)
    Wallpaper colour in blue
    More that I forgot

[B][U]v1.0:[/U][/B]

Initial release

And for end, if you like this theme don't be lazy, hit thanks :D or donate ;)
    Anything we can do to help?

Not really, but thanks. I will post it anyway here, my plan was to get some support through market. If the issue isn't going to be solved I'll post it here in a few days. Oh, and if anyone thinks that I'm trolling here is one screenshot, it's going to be a big update ;). But only for JB for now.
    Bump.
    Any news on the update?

Yes, messaging and contacts are done, lockscreen issue corrected, added some new stuff, cleaned some old stuff, when I finish the notification drawer toggle icons I release it.
    Ok, I'm playing little with the dialer. How about this one ?
    Ok, as I said, theme is updated, added new screens . If you have any problems please report. I tried to make white keyboard but I simply can't change the text in black right now.. And I added version without % in battery ;)