[Q] Largest Extended Battery

Search This thread

AuxiliaryPie

Oct 28, 2010
Hey all, i've been on the lookout for the largest battery i can find at a reasonable price. I had the 2100mah official battery, which still had laughable life. I now have the QCell 3850mah battery which is VERY nice and not too large. The problem is that because of 4G and the AMOLED screen, I find myself still able to kill the phone with ease if i spend some time gaming or even web browsing. I'm just asking for help from my fellow GNex people, has anyone seen a larger battery thats around $50 or under? Ideally im looking for a 5000mah but all searches turn up with the Note battery.

I have the VZW GNex btw

niehof

Dec 24, 2008
Mugen got a 4000mah battery in their portfolio, see here. But that thing is pretty expensive. Don't know any bigger battery. Maybe buying a second one and charge it in an external charger would be an option for you!?

Last edited:
Reactions: AuxiliaryPie

AuxiliaryPie

Oct 28, 2010
Thanks for the replies guys! I thought of buying a second 3850 but it would be a hassle to keep around (doesnt fit in wallet, a brick in your pocket). Sure i could turn 4G off and all kinds of other crazyness but i prefer to run a high end phone like a high end phone, and size doesnt bother me (im jealous of the Note haha). I'm sure some others agree with me here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mugen got a 4000mah battery in their portfolio, see here. But that thing is pretty expensive. Don't know any bigger battery. Maybe buying a second one and charge it in an external charger would be an option for you!?