RsurNexusS

Nov 6, 2011
Melbourne

albedebbi

Nov 3, 2008
Why jellybro for crespo is not updated?
The last time on August 2. Other device is dated August 4,
Sorry for bad English:)

Usually @ghearedcustom (the builder fors Nexus S in euroskank) during the week end doesn't release anything... Probably he has a Life :what:
Inviato dal mio Nexus S con Tapatalk 2

ahdee

Apr 8, 2005
Hong Kong
Thanks for the ROM it works GReat!

However I found that copying PC to Phone thru USB is slow. any patch to fix it?

easye420

Sep 28, 2010
I've been running this for a while, keeping up with the updates and what not. But recently like after one of the last 2 builds every time I install something, have it be from the market or the sdcard my system crashes and I have to restart to make my phone usable again. I dont really want to do a full wipe, but if it comes down to it I will. Anyone had this issue or know of how to fix it without a full wipe. I'm also using AIR kernel 164? I think. What ever the newest is. I had this problem with stock kernel too though.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

stilljk

May 6, 2012
This rom is blazing fast. Regarding the Google Now issue that someone had before, mine didn't work before but after doing a full wipe and reset, then flashing, it works flawlessly. pretty happy with this rom and will probably stick with it for a while. :)

towelboy

Jun 17, 2012
Sorry nub question, what is 'nightly' & 'kang'? I never really understood what those terms meant :confused:

al_madd

May 17, 2011
Sorry nub question, what is 'nightly' & 'kang'? I never really understood what those terms meant :confused:

From what I understand...

Nightly when the dev do cheerypick or some minor change in the build

Kang: use someone code for the bulid...for example this ROM..CM10 is AOSP..euroskank use CM10 source to bulid this ROM

New Build is UP...exciting..haha

I have a problem..

When I playing game...Great Little war or Dodle Jump..the screen turn off by itself ..How do I prevent this??

usually when we playing game , screen will continously on....anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: towelboy

pilspeda

Nov 13, 2011
/EUR/GER/RLP/Mainz
Hi,
I think I might have found a bug.
I use Ubermusic to listen to music. The Lockscreen is overwritten by Ubermusic, so I can control Ubermusic directly without having to unlock my phone first.
Nevertheless, while using JellyBelly (and all other previous ROMS), once I finished listening to music I simply unplug my headphones, unlock my phone and press the return button so often that my homescreen appears.
Always worked like a charm.
Ubermusic had stopped and everything was ok.
Now, however, under CM10 JellyBro Ubermusic continues to overwrite my lockscreen and it is still active (noticable by the icon in the status bar).

This is obviously a JellyBro issue, as it has never appeared under any other ROM.

Anybody a idea how to fix this ?

Thanks

ljordan2

Jun 18, 2011
Somewhere in South Korea

Nightly when the dev do cheerypick or some minor change in the build

Kang: use someone code for the bulid...for example this ROM..CM10 is AOSP..euroskank use CM10 source to bulid this ROM

Nightly : Official build from CM team but not tested and unstable(sometimes). Automatically built by a build-bot.

Kang : Unofficial build from a Kanger(like Euroskank guys) who compiles from CM's github.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

towelboy

Jun 17, 2012
Thanks! & the games probably don't have the permission to keep screen on so the screen turns off if you don't touch it. You can change your display settings to like 10 minutes before you play the game

demo23019

Dec 9, 2007
New build great so far not noticing screen rotate issue

If I helped you hit the thanks button

nikolas7gr

May 29, 2011
The only problem i ve faced is that the gallery and camera options not show up . Its a great rom in general.

Last edited:

eedou

Nov 19, 2008
Shanghai

skank-logo-lrg.png

This is a self-compiled kang of CM10 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

Latest Jellybro build: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm10&device=crespo

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:jellybean,n,z

cherry.png
Cherry picks and other modifications
cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
ROMManager -----
ScKKz.png
GooManager ----- Jellybro RSS Feed

excellent performance!Great Job! :good:

Oodie

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
On the latest build . I've only encountered a one issue .
* Phone settings fc

Other than that everything runs fine . Smooth and stable .

°°° This comment is Sent from my Nexus S °°°

Top Liked Posts