MobileMatt FuzeBerry Welcomehead

See post #2 for instructions....

attachment.php

Last edited:

tyguy

Feb 11, 2008
SoCal
@Jstar...loves ... whomever
Thanks J - sorry was too busy to reply - just flashing a NEW ROM on my OLD Tilt. Kinda frustrating, the Tilt gets 2 tp 3 bars "H" while the Fuze (sitting right next to it) just gets 4 bars "E". Guess have to look closer into it in another thread.

Last edited:

Aeudian

Dec 3, 2008
Missing Borders?

First Off, Love The Theme. My boss got us Fuze to replace our current phones, and I have a blackberry personally, so that theme to me rocks.

From my picture below you can probably see what is wrong, but why are my borders not black? I looked in Today and the only themes that I have is ATT_tabbed, Guava Bubbles, Windows Default, Windows Mobile 6.1 and Windows Mobile Green; all of which do not show the borders you have.

fuzeberryru4.jpg

Thanks again.

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
First Off, Love The Theme. My boss got us Fuze to replace our current phones, and I have a blackberry personally, so that theme to me rocks.

From my picture below you can probably see what is wrong, but why are my borders not black? I looked in Today and the only themes that I have is ATT_tabbed, Guava Bubbles, Windows Default, Windows Mobile 6.1 and Windows Mobile Green; all of which do not show the borders you have.

fuzeberryru4.jpg

Thanks again.

In post #41 is the HTC Black.tsk, use this theme to get the black bars.
Thanks....

tyguy

Feb 11, 2008
SoCal
Just use a different TSK file. The file YOU use gives you the greenish color. Look in the forum for "Diamond.tsk" (black as a night) or "HTCblack.tsk" that will solve your problem. Other nifty little programs are "glossy black bars" and "rcmod" which both work on the Raphael/Fuze as well.

Edit:
mchapman was faster - LOL

JstarLuvsTina

Mar 12, 2008
I love your top task bar... but the font is a little hard to read. Can you make a cab just for the top black task bar with all those nice icons (Including the HTC instead of Win Icon)?
Also is there a way to change the Program White Background to Blue?

the cab with the icons is attached.
1. make sure ur tf3d isnt active on ur today screen
2. Install sdkcerts
3. Install the top task bar icons .cab, i take no credit with that .. shouts go to user : canero
4. soft reset

JSTAR..kool fonts..where did u get those from..thanx

i got em from a user here..they only change the fonts in TF3D
1. make sure TF3D isnt active on ur today screen
2. install brian's TF3D fonts cab
3. soft reset

Thanks to both of u for the kudos and i hope u get it to work

Late,
Jstar

Attachments

• SdkCerts.cab
    4.6 KB · Views: 131

pandaboyy

Dec 10, 2006
Montreal
the cab with the icons is attached.
1. make sure ur tf3d isnt active on ur today screen
2. Install sdkcerts
3. Install the top task bar icons .cab, i take no credit with that .. shouts go to user : canero
4. soft reset

Thanks to both of u for the kudos and i hope u get it to work

Late,
Jstar

Thanks Jstar... I haven't installed it yet, because I've noticed from your screenshot that the task manager icon (the one on top extreme right) is missing... I wonder if it's missing from the cab or it's missing from the screenshot only :p

Also, do you know how to make the windows program background black?

JstarLuvsTina

Mar 12, 2008
Thanks Jstar... I haven't installed it yet, because I've noticed from your screenshot that the task manager icon (the one on top extreme right) is missing... I wonder if it's missing from the cab or it's missing from the screenshot only :p

Also, do you know how to make the windows program background black?

the task manager isnt there by choice, i dont like the way it looks on the windows task bar so i disable it everytime.

and u keep asking about the windows program black..what windows program..i need u to be alittle more specific..im a bit tired ;)

pandaboyy

Dec 10, 2006
Montreal
the task manager isnt there by choice, i dont like the way it looks on the windows task bar so i disable it everytime.

and u keep asking about the windows program black..what windows program..i need u to be alittle more specific..im a bit tired ;)

you know, when you click on start, then program.... you'll have a list of program shortcuts installed... and the background there is white....

Attachments

• pc_capture1.jpg
    pc_capture1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 109

zahbaker

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Matt, Love the work,really gr88 stuff. Just 1 issue though, I set the fuze wallpaper, when I activate the today screen i still get a black background even though the Fuze wallpaper is selected. Any ideas on a fix.

Thanks

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
Hi Matt, Love the work,really gr88 stuff. Just 1 issue though, I set the fuze wallpaper, when I activate the today screen i still get a black background even though the Fuze wallpaper is selected. Any ideas on a fix.

Thanks

Did you select the FuzeBerry wallpaper within TF3D itself?

Goto the TF3D settings tab, Set it back to the default wallpaper (Pop up will ask you if you want the default one), then go back and reselect the FuzeBerry wallpaper.

zahbaker

Oct 29, 2008
Sillyy question, where do I locate the TF3D settings? The only place that I find a setting for wallpapers is in the Today settings. I am using a normal TP and not Fuze.

Thanks

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
Sillyy question, where do I locate the TF3D settings? The only place that I find a setting for wallpapers is in the Today settings. I am using a normal TP and not Fuze.

Thanks

With TF3D enabled, Goto the Settings Tab, click wallpaper, navigate to the desired wallpaper, click on wallpaper.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pc_capture5.jpg
    pc_capture5.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8,589

zahbaker

Oct 29, 2008
Silly me, Thanks. Do you perhaps have a link to the Black clock. The rapidshare link is dead.
Thanks once again.