Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM] Paranoid Android 1.5a [C…
8th August 2012, 04:57 AM
Flag Santo Domingo de Guzmán, Distrito Nacional.
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by /=\lex

I'm happy to hear you finally did it. I'll link to your post in main thread, so everyone can fix the problem easily.

Note that with v1 and v2 changing DPI for keyboard is no more needed

For the mass storage problem, I don't know what the problem could be, I'll logcat a lot during my holidays hoping to return home with a solution (and maybe v3)

I'm happy you all guys like my work, I never even imagined to do such a thing. Thanks to everyone for support, reports, help and help to others.

Sent from my Legend using xda app-developers app

I think this is a great goal to all of us, for you because of porting the paranoid for our beloved legend, to feed3 for the phone.apk to fix it and some other hints , to me for being the official beta-tester and face this problem because it will be useful for everyone now and forever. I give you thanks for posting, once again, i hope its useful to every body. For the mass storage, i'll do my best to search for an answer.

But specially many thanks to you, Alex, without your effort to porting it for our legend i'll never be able to help other too. Thanks!

Ah, one more thing, if you are flashing the v1 over the first release and found the camera its not working all you have to do is set the DPI to 140 and reboot the OS and enjoy it!
The Following User Says Thank You to ehmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ehmad Ad-Free