[MOD] Jelly Bean Transition Animations for HOX (ICS ROMs only)

Search This thread

ChillyChan

Mar 15, 2011
First of all, this is NOT my work. I was looking for JB Animations for my HOX when I stumbled upon the following thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28464573

Please give thanks to the original creator of the zip.

WARNING: If you're on ARHD, please proceed at your own risk. Some users reported that it's not working on ARHD and some even ended in bootloops. That said, I tested this on ARHD 9.0.0 and it's working fine with no FCs or bootloops. My advice is not to flash the mod in the same session as the ROM if you're doing a fresh install and not to forget Step 4 in instructions. Wiping cache & dalvik also wouldn't hurt though I doubt that's the problem.

Instructions (IMPORTANT):

1. Download the "JB_ANIMS_fixed.zip" from the link above.
2. Copy it to SD card.
3. Reboot into recovery.
4. Go to "Mounts and storage" and "mount /system". (I think we need this 'cause the creator of this mod forgot to mount the system partition in his install script.)
5. Now flash the zip.
6. Reboot and enjoy JB animations!

NOTE: This mod is supposed to work with any ICS ROM. I personally tested it on ViperX 2.0.1 with Sense 4.1. Also, the mod, which I think uses the villain theme system, replaces only select files inside framework-res.apk, not the whole file, so it should work with a modded framework-res.apk too.

JB Animations on SGS III (not my video):

Last edited:

krohme

Jan 22, 2010
have been looking for this as well! thanks :good:

any problems on your phone after using this?

anyone tried this on 2.17 base roms??

Last edited:

ChillyChan

Mar 15, 2011
have been looking for this as well! thanks :good:

any problems on your phone after using this?

anyone tried this on 2.17 base roms??

Everything seems to be working fine for me. All the tweaks work also. ViperX 2.0.1 is 2.17 base in case you didn't know :)

Last edited:

ChillyChan

Mar 15, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, this is NOT my work. I was looking for JB Animations for my HOX when I stumbled upon the following thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28464573

Please give thanks to the original creator of the zip.

WARNING: If you're on ARHD, please proceed at your own risk. Some users reported that it's not working on ARHD and some even ended in bootloops. That said, I tested this on ARHD 9.0.0 and it's working fine with no FCs or bootloops. My advice is not to flash the mod in the same session as the ROM if you're doing a fresh install and not to forget Step 4 in instructions. Wiping cache & dalvik also wouldn't hurt though I doubt that's the problem.

Instructions (IMPORTANT):

1. Download the "JB_ANIMS_fixed.zip" from the link above.
    2. Copy it to SD card.
    3. Reboot into recovery.
    4. Go to "Mounts and storage" and "mount /system". (I think we need this 'cause the creator of this mod forgot to mount the system partition in his install script.)
    5. Now flash the zip.
    6. Reboot and enjoy JB animations!

NOTE: This mod is supposed to work with any ICS ROM. I personally tested it on ViperX 2.0.1 with Sense 4.1. Also, the mod, which I think uses the villain theme system, replaces only select files inside framework-res.apk, not the whole file, so it should work with a modded framework-res.apk too.

JB Animations on SGS III (not my video):

downloaded, installing it asap... :D

thanks

edit: Working.... :D :D
    not working with android revolution HD 9.1 :(
    it works great on mine
    Saw it yesterday. Thanks for making other people aware of it.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Now this has something about MIUI in the animations.

I like it. :D