[ROM] Helly_Bean [4.1.2] - Fascinate, mesmerize, showcase, 11/06

Search This thread

123SIT

Oct 4, 2007
Greenville, NC
Newest build running good so far. GPS locks but is about half a mile off from current location and fix permissions doesn't seem to be working from recovery. Other than that no complaints.

EDIT: I've been noticing some hangups when using the phone. Can't pin it down to a particular app or setting but I'll notice my cpu usage spike to max and hang there and the phone becomes unresponsive. Apps don't FC but sometimes I do get the not responding dialog and if I wait itll usually break out of whatever its doing. Running 8/30 build, 400-1200 clock speed, ondemand, and sio. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

devichris

Dec 23, 2010
Richmond,Va
Gps stats says all 6 of the satalittes it sees are directly north and none of them lock...that explains why my gps won't work -_-

rdeluis

Jun 27, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone having issues with the microphone during phone calls? People complained that my voice cuts off during a conversation, also it seems that the Rom does not recognize the microphone.on a headset.

Fascinate on VZW
helly_bean_allinone_20120830

Last edited:

Kaptinkrunk

Feb 20, 2012
GastesOfHell
Google Pixel 6a
Anyone having issues with the microphone during phone calls? People complained that my voice cuts off during a conversation, also it seems that the Rom does not recognize the microphone.on a headset.

Fascinate on VZW

I didn't notice it when I was on it i might flip back and see if I can recreate it

And I see a new upload I'm downloading now is it ready?

Fascinating AOKP Jelly Bean Sept 1 Devil 1.2.1...

Last edited:

vrahn

Mar 8, 2011
I see a new hellybean build as well. 010912 I'm downloading now as we speak.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

jbreakfield

Dec 18, 2009
Daphne, AL

Fascinate on VZW

No MTD ROMs recognize the mic on a headset, so not related to this ROM. I switched to bluetooth headset because of this.

DerTeufel1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 31, 2011
Alls good GPS still isn't locking onto where I actually am

Fascinating Devil Helly Bean Sept 1 Devil 1.3.1...

GPS should be the same as with jt1134 build. Next release is also going to have his new fix (but this is doing the same as the GPS fix now, just in a more cleaner way).

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

vrahn

Mar 8, 2011
GPS should be the same as with jt1134 build. Next release is also going to have his new fix (but this is doing the same as the GPS fix now, just in a more cleaner way).

Idk why people are having all these issues. My GPS locks onto my position no problem and is accurate within 2 meters. No probs here. Major props Derf. I'm always flashing your builds. I've not been on a AOKP build in some time. Keep up the good work :D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many thanks, to pawitp, FaultExeption, Jt1134, be18 and all the other people who commit to gerrit. without these, this rom wouldn't be possible

you can find the official website for this projekt here
    http://www.hellybean.com/index.html

you'll find download links and faq on this site.

IRC channel:
    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=hellybean

Install instructions:

coming from any other rom:
    - make sure to have gingerbread bootloaders
    - flash allinone.zip
    - reboot recovery
    - flash allinone.zip again
    - flash gapps

if you are coming from a previous version, older than 08/28 your data will get wiped due to new partition layout!
    coming from previous version:
    - flash allinone.zip

Additional changes, compared to cm10 (this list might not be complete):
    - facebook sync integrated
    - option to enable high end gfx effects
    - possibility to activate and customize navigation bar (color of background, glow effect, transparency)
    - possibility to customize statusbar (color of background, transparency)
    - transparent lockscreen (taken from paranoid android, coded by jesus david)
    - edge swipe navigation (ported from sgt7)
    - ability to enable tablet_ui (ported from aokp)
    - kill-all button at recents panel (ported from aokp)
    - task manger button at recents panel linked to the built-in running apps service
    - customizable long-press-back-kill timeout (from 500ms to 3000ms)
    - added option to toggle lockscreen styles (jb, ics, gb, eclair, blackberry10)
    - option to use sense4 recents panel
    - misc settings in settings menu
    - added kill-all and taskmanager button to sense4 recents panel
    - added the possibility to set lockscreen text/image colors
    - added possibility to change the colors of the statusbar toggles
    - added option to enable/disable coloring of toggles
    - added option to display a small bar below the toggles as indicator for toggle state
    - added possibility to display additional volume slider (similar to brighness slider from aokp)

many thanks to:
    - be18
    - mkalter, who got the first running jb rom :)
    - elitemovil (who was the first who got gsm working)
    - stratosk (from who's initramfs i could start build my first jb booting kernel)
    - teamhacksung/pawitp for the rom sources
    - team nyx who always have good tips for me, if i get problems with my kernel
    - SysTem-X for hosting
    - Rootax for hosting
    - RolluS for hosting
    - many thanks also to the other people who have created mirrors

- if i have forgotten you, please pn me
    so i500 no 4.2 test yet?

Coming soon :)

Three finger fix is a success DT!

Also note I did not use the three finger combo to do the initial install. I however verified the three finger fix by powering down after install, issuing the three button combo, wiped dalvik for confirmation and rebooted... No loop!

Very much appreciate your work DerTeufel1980! :D

The fix is made by jt1134. I just had to figure out how it is working to combine it with the rom.

Thanks for testing it.

If anyone else wants, link is one page back, and it is the only rom i have compiled today. I did not add anything, just the upstream changes are merged.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
    well, i am uploading the new "allinone" package now. it can be flashed on i9000, captivate, vibrant and fascinate (of course i only could test i9000 myself).

the needed version is detected automatically, but it is important, that you are running a kernel with correct default.prop (this is similar to build.prop, but for recovery).
    if you are using my kernel already, you don't need to worry about this.

if you are running a different kernel, and want be sure that all goes well, just create the file "device" at /sdcard/devil, so the full path would be:
    /sdcard/devil/device. write your device into this file (i9000, cappy, vibrant, fascinate)

you still need to flash the addons, because they don't change very often, and including them would be useless traffic for me and you.

the file can be found at http://rootaxbox.no-ip.org/derteufel/test/
    md5sum already is there, too. upload is taking about 30 min from now.

other changes:
    - compiled from latest sources
    - added nstools to settings menu (for testing, going to be replaced by devil kernel apps)

attention: this is still a test. don't flash it, if you don't know what you are doing/how to get back
    I have uploaded a new rom. Changelog is at the website.
    Ram bar removed for now, was displaying wrong values.

Mirror not up yet.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2