[ICS]ICS rollout started for U/SOLA/GO finally

Search This thread

Rapier07

Nov 30, 2010
Mumbai
I still don't believe it would take this long. One week max and we should have it

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

rohit3221

Mar 18, 2011
Gurgaon
www.getpaidtobeonline.co.in
I still don't believe it would take this long. One week max and we should have it

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Well you are not alone...I also hope that it should arrive in mid-sept, but this post really got me wondering...
Off topic: Are you nitish shah...if yes, then weren't you active on the galaxy 3 section as well?

Last edited:

kitsune_12

Aug 27, 2012
倉敷市
there must be something

to this ICS, i just hope it arrives sooner than October, although I am satisfied with my GB 2.3.7, I won;t be able to take advantage of ICS, still, it's best to have the latest update... is ICS even the latest or it is just us having Late-software update?

chewdaniel

Feb 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
to this ICS, i just hope it arrives sooner than October, although I am satisfied with my GB 2.3.7, I won;t be able to take advantage of ICS, still, it's best to have the latest update... is ICS even the latest or it is just us having Late-software update?

to put things in perspective... the SGS3 already has like 7 leaked JellyBean builds...

robimarko

Jun 5, 2010
Osijek
ICS For U is coming around end of this month.
Just like Xperia P got ICS.
Even Sony has released this on ther facebook and twitter

Reactions: faithzz

mirost1

Nov 10, 2009
Blagoevgrad
Thats unbelievable, they certified the ICS on 23 august and will give it to us October, nah i dont think so, we must have it sooner.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bam. Uploaded. Hope it works for you guys.

Download Here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/41pubnu8f5cr/n/ST25a_6_1_1_B_1_10_None_ftf

This file is untested. Flash at your own risk.
    Only in my class i see Galaxy Nexus, Xperia S, Galxy Note, Galaxy S2 and Desire HD. Xperia U like Sola and Go are not populare because of low performance.

Woah! You definitely succeeded in exceeding the awesome of this particular thread. I don't deny the fact that what you listed above are way better than the devices we own, whose updates, to remind you is topic of this thread. So, please don't highlight the fact that we(atleast I) own inferior devices. It's not that we are not aware of their monstrous performance, we are just f**kin' poor.

Regards,
    A poor citizen.

「全知陰」
    I will most likely get my Sola tomorrow.
    Will begin working on CM10 (Jelly Bean) when I get it.
    hello here are the links for my FTF file (ICS official ST25i French multilingual):

1 File:

dl.free.fr/ml16dX763

Mirror (2 files):

part 1: mediafire.com/download.php?dm7qij8vtiw2mmh
    part 2: mediafire.com/download.php?i8uhqgn2c86g5bo
    Mirror full ftf (credit to boul7): http://dl.free.fr/ml16dX763