Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: Epsilon hybrid is dead.
7th September 2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks Meter: 91

More
I think molesarecoming cleared up the situation enough and restored the integrity of Paranoid Android.

About the being better and faster statements: As an adult I would simply let my "products" speak for themselves and not go on a verbal and seemingly childish batter which no side did actually proved with solid numbers. molesarecoming actually did a good job keeping everything clean between all parties even when being falsely accused.
Considering the young age of DaXmax and his effort and heart he put into this baby I clearly understand his frustration and in the heat of the moment comments come out differently than supposed to and hardcore followers/fans never had a fair chance to hear all the sides to the story. So far I can't conclude that anybody excused anybody of stealing lines of code or something and claiming it theirs. Only the catchphrase of being bigger, better and faster seems to be the problem which is hurting the feelings of some man

PA will not be affected by this long IMHO. By next week we are all a happy community again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelvino9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kelvino9 Ad-Free