Search This thread

fohdeesha

Jul 8, 2012
Indianapolis
www.fohdeesha.com
You read first 100 pages but don't know correct name of brandonlade :D:p:rolleyes:

If I helped you press thanks
If no then sorry

You have no room to talk, you have his name spelled wrong in your own signature!!!!

Also to everyone having battery trouble, I really don't know what to say. I'm getting the best battery life I've ever had. Haven't had it go below 30% yet. This is with it overclocked and running smartassv2 governor. Perhaps try changing your cpu governor?

And guys, seriously. Replace your 2 year old worn out batteries with one of these - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anker-1600m...re-4G-T-Mobile-myTouch-HD-White-/320956162865

$7 with free shipping! Unbeatable. You will be amazed at how much longer life you get out of a single charge. I have yet to have my phone die, I've gone a couple days of heavy use without charging.

Reactions: poopsmith777

Raza Qadri

Jul 31, 2012
You have no room to talk, you have his name spelled wrong in your own signature!!!!

Also to everyone having battery trouble, I really don't know what to say. I'm getting the best battery life I've ever had. Haven't had it go below 30% yet. This is with it overclocked and running smartassv2 governor. Perhaps try changing your cpu governor?

And guys, seriously. Replace your 2 year old worn out batteries with one of these - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anker-1600m...re-4G-T-Mobile-myTouch-HD-White-/320956162865

$7 with free shipping! Unbeatable. You will be amazed at how much longer life you get out of a single charge. I have yet to have my phone die, I've gone a couple days of heavy use without charging.

We were just joking and my spellings are correct

If no then sorry

WordsworthESP

Jul 23, 2012
Macon
Once you type it, SwiftKey and SwypeBeta store it in your dictionary, so naturally is going to input it until you use the proper spelling of the word.

Sent from my Inspire 4G w/codefireX

Teichopsia

Feb 26, 2012
Panama
I may have mistaken the threads, but I do believe there was a mention about why it was spelled randomblade a good 100 - 200 or more pages back. Whoever finds it gets a prize.

Sent from a dream.

Last edited:

Cliff1

Dec 5, 2011
I honestly think that I brought up saying randomblade hundreds of pages back. xD

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: fohdeesha

Raza Qadri

Jul 31, 2012
I honestly think that I brought up saying randomblade hundreds of pages back. xD

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Yes mate because of you I think that his name was blade not blame

If no then sorry

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Lol, he just now fixed his sig image. Slick move raza

Yup. Let's just end it here before we get our ass kicked from moderator

If no then sorry

Reactions: fohdeesha

oryihd2

Jul 26, 2012
2WayCallRec

Hello! I tried this ROM and love it, only one thing bothering that 2WayCall Recording function does not work. This will be fixed?

NoxinHH

Jul 16, 2008
Hamburg
What do you guys think of this battery life? It deep sleeps pretty good very little drain when u wake it is still in the mid 90s when I wake up. When I actually start using the phone it just goes down pretty good.

SYBdM.png

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Same here. Standby is great but you better don't start using the phone, battery goes down like hell.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

WordsworthESP

Jul 23, 2012
Macon
Yes mate because of you I think that his name was blade not blame
Yes, your lack of reading and comprehension is his fault.

Moving on...

I'm beginning to wonder if the system sound/black screen bug may be caused by the erratic volume. They may be unrelated, but I've noticed a small bug when I start playing music after waking my phone from sleeping. What happens is, regardless of what value I have media volume set to, it starts at the max volume, this occurs with or without safe headset volume enabled. I've noticed that, like the system sound/black screen bug, this only happens after the phone sleeps. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything in the log that would explain what's happening.

Another bug I've noticed is the browser FC's whenever I adjust the text cursor. This issue appears in all CM instances of JB, I cannot confirm whether this issue exists in AOKP JB. When an entire word is selected, it's only when you adjust the right cursor that it FC's, not the left. I will attach a logcat as soon as I get to my computer.

I've recreated it both with the stock keyboard and SwypeBeta, but I'd love someone without a third party keyboard installed to test this to make sure it's not some conflict with the two.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• alogcat.2012-09-09-06-44-37-0400.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts