Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [OS ROM] Phonerty CyanogenMod …
14th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Thanks Meter: 53

More
All questions/bug support I see lately are answered on the first post. Don't give iPlasm a had time, unless I have missed something, as far as I know, he's not even a programmer, he's a methodical hacker that's bright enough to hack munjeni's rom to fix a couple of issues and dedicated enough to port a more recent version of cyanogen mod. He's done a good work on that and I'm still using that rom with its quirks and bugs. It's decent enough and despite the issues I can't go back to wm.

There's no need to dual boot really unless you want to have fun. We are a small community, I don't see a reason why resources should be spend on an SD version. If you are so desperate to have fun just use schlund's SD rom. If you can't stand the bugs get a new phone or go back to WM. xperia sola, for example, is a cheap and brilliant replacement. Personally, I like the mini because ...well, it's mini ^_^

Otherwise, just be patient! ...or if you're good with development help schlund port munjeni's liberty rom ^_^ My offer still stand mind you

iPlasm, remember me saying custom screen values do not work? I tested that on a proper, clean rom installation, before and after gapps. It still crashes without saving the values. It should be a bug with this rom as it wasn't on your previous release. I don't follow cyanogen forum so I don't know if it's hd-mini specific or general cm bug

For anyone interested in supercharger, don't use it with hd-mini at it's current state on any rom. I tried it many times, you'll be asking for trouble
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acrocosm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acrocosm Ad-Free