[THEME][GB 2.3.4] Gin2Ics Theme V2 + Add-Ons [Updated]

Search This thread

leonbadman

Jun 18, 2010
Bisceglie
I know th GB is faster than ICs thats why i made this mod.Is 9 toggles in total including reboot. You can slide them from left to right and vice versa.Also you can reboot phone from on/off button menu

First of all: great theme !!!!!

Two questions:

- is possible to change the button's order (or hide some buttons)?
- no music control in sceenlock: right???

Thanx.

Ciao
L.

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
First of all: great theme !!!!!

Two questions:

- is possible to change the button's order (or hide some buttons)?
- no music control in sceenlock: right???

Thanx.

Ciao
L.

Changing buttons' order is possible but you need to edit xmls to do that.. decompile systemui.apk and u can find the quick settings in res/layout folder..

Pack doesn't include music controls. You can try it from HERE

leonbadman

Jun 18, 2010
Bisceglie
Yeah.

I did some mods on your theme :)

screenshot201209142119.png

screenshot201209142124.png

Umm my statusbar disappears when I try to replace 2g/3g/H icons. What could cause that? I replaced signal and wifi icons without the problem.

[Trying to AOSPize the bar as much as I can, have to find some better icons... added nice icons in lockscreen (and semcmusic) and removed lockscreen sliders (buttons will be ics too)...]

Do you share your work at the end???

I installed this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1881141, but of course, I lost this theme :(

Thanx.

Ciao
L.

leonbadman

Jun 18, 2010
Bisceglie
Hi, I just done a litlle mod to this great theme: I don't like the white arrow :D so I changed it to gray.

In attachment the SystemUI.apk (this is the one with centered clock).

Ciao
L.

Attachments

• stat_sys_data_connected_h.png
    stat_sys_data_connected_h.png
    281 bytes · Views: 375
  • SystemUI.apk
    438 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: n3n00

n3n00

Dec 7, 2010
Split
Omg thx I was planning to do this today o_O I agree white makes it kinda ugly, blue + grey = awesomeness.

I'll attach those to my systemui.apk, and upload it, framework-res, uxplockscreen and semcmusic. Later.

Sneppahtihs

Sep 4, 2008
I'm having a problem with the app drawer. The only way to see all apps is to select the "Own order" option. When I try to use alphabetical or any other, some apps simply go missing. I've even tried to arrange apps alphabetically on my own, but I noticed that if I do that, some will disappear even with the "Own order" option. Am I the only person who has this problem?

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
I'm having a problem with the app drawer. The only way to see all apps is to select the "Own order" option. When I try to use alphabetical or any other, some apps simply go missing. I've even tried to arrange apps alphabetically on my own, but I noticed that if I do that, some will disappear even with the "Own order" option. Am I the only person who has this problem?

yes ur right, same problem..

n3n00

Dec 7, 2010
Split

yes ur right, same problem..

Holo Launcher.

I'm trying hard to get ICS Settings Style on Gingerbread but I'm having problems with compiling. I hope I'll make it :D

Sneppahtihs

Sep 4, 2008
Will it replace the current launcher or rather work on top of it? Because I've once installed GO Launcher on Xperia Ray, and the whole thing felt a bit incoherent.

Kevin31

Jun 29, 2010
You can uninstall Xperia Home and Xperia Home Preferences with Titanium Backup when you install other launcher.

sorry n3n00, I think it's BAD advice! :(
may be you can try use freeze application in menu Titanium Backup
or better use "as default" another Home Lancher and leave stock launcher

n3n00

Dec 7, 2010
Split

Why lol?

I modded Settings, still not done (2 wrong icons as you can see, biggest fail I forgot Call Settings...), have to make buttons smaller like on ICS and change titles, rearrange options in menus... I think I'll be able to upload my version of theme tomorrow :).

screenshot201209182158.png

P.S. I also think I'd might implement brightness and flashlight toggle, I'm fast learner :)

Last edited:

leonbadman

Jun 18, 2010
Bisceglie
Why lol?

I modded Settings, still not done (2 wrong icons as you can see, biggest fail I forgot Call Settings...), have to make buttons smaller like on ICS and change titles, rearrange options in menus... I think I'll be able to upload my version of theme tomorrow :).

P.S. I also think I'd might implement brightness and flashlight toggle, I'm fast learner :)

N3n00....Hey man..Are you crazy ?!?!?!? :fingers-crossed: Great great theme...seems really ICS..wtf !!!.

Thanx again for you work!!!!

PS: for flashlight I think you can use the QuickPanelSetting, something like this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1686586

Ciao
L.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gin2Ics THEME v2.0

Thanks to:

vokal1992 - for main theme
    serajr - for original Home luncher

Apps Included

-Xperia S Calculator
    -Xperia S Weather Widget
    -Xperia S Calendar
    -Xperia S Music Player
    -Xperia S Clock
    -Some stock apps have icons changed
    -Official ICS wallpapers
    -Screen on/off CRT animation
    WARNING - Please , before flashing the theme make a total backup with CWM Recovery, if anything go wrong.
    Instruction
    Just flash the zip with CWM Recovery
    V2 Changelog
    - new keyboard theme
    - new home dock background
    - JellyBean font
    - JellyBean and Xperia boot animation
    - Screen on/off stock IcS animation
    DOWNLOAD V1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?36h741hz5tu5zsx
    DOWNLOAD V2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?4ylhdwur87revvw
    Also check the add-ons at the end of this post ;)

Screenshots:

UntiDFDSDStled_-_Copy.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Untitled_-_Copy.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    \\ ADD-ONS Zone //
    Centered Clock - move SystemUI.apk from archive below to System/app with rw-r-r permisions
    30-step Media Volume - move framework.jar from archive below to System/framework with rw-r-r permisions
    First, thanks for the advice
    My situation is that Cell Standby is exceptionally draining more battery than Display, which is the usual battery-drain cause.
    Even when I'm using the phone, Display doesn't take up much percentage, e.g. 6x% - 7x%, in Battery Use like before. Now I'm bothered by the situation ={

Yeah maybe it's caused by Xperia S app like phone, conversation :/

Anyway, good news, flashlight/brightness/screen timeout/lockscreen/reboot/shutdown and more toggles are working thx to quickpanel and I just need to re-theme statusbar layout to ICS look :), add quickpanel to Settings and I'll post my theme :).

Why lol?

Omg thx I was planning to do this today o_O I agree white makes it kinda ugly, blue + grey = awesomeness.

I'll attach those to my systemui.apk, and upload it, framework-res, uxplockscreen and semcmusic. Later.

:D..here new version with all images (G, E, 3G, H) in gray.

Ciao
    L.
    Update coming soon:

- new battery icon
    - new keyboard theme
    - new home dock background
    - JellyBean font
    - JellyBean boot animation
    - Screen on/off stock IcS animation