[12-4-12][ROM] CM10 for the evoLTE! - butta!

Search This thread

SeroFred

Nov 11, 2009
Anyone have issues with cm10 not seeing any memory cards? Mine won't see internal or external.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

ARHYTHMATIK

Jul 27, 2006
SLC
www.arhythmatik.com
When plugged into a computer, the SD card isn't recognized for me as well.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Are there any known reasons why I am having such a hard time keeping a data connection? Almost every time I lock my phone my data connection goes away and when I unlock it takes a while to come back. I am running nightly 9/15.

Same here. Very very weak data connection consistently.

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
Kinda scary having to install a modified wallet app....

The modification is to stop it from checking your device/carrier information. I can understand a little reservation but it is what it is for now. *I would think we'll get a AOSP/CM10 specific change in all builds/core code to supply the device/carrier info that would allow the unadulterated Wallet app.

*Dr. Deck.... Deck... Paging Dr. Deck, is that something that could/would work??

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

e1ement08

Sep 30, 2011
Google Pixel 4 XL
When plugged into a computer, the SD card isn't recognized for me as well.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Same here. Very very weak data connection consistently.

Something is shutting off my data connection and I think it is the kernel. I haven't been able to connect to 4g either. Also, while my data connection is out my signal goes from full to nothing frequently.
Edit: well apparently I still have data however it just does not have an icon that says 3g or 4g.

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Does it do that on a sense ROM? If not, maybe make a nandroid, nand back to a sense ROM, update profile and PRL, then come back to CM10.

via xda premium on my AOKP'd Evo LTE

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Actually those are scarier because they cause boot loops and bricks, worse thing a modified apk (trusted of course) can do is not be recognized by android

I've seen a bunch of posts in response to the guys post about scary installing modded wallet, and I think everyone's misinterpreting it/him. I don't think he meant scary in terms of it bootlooping, bricking, or making his phone melt or explode. I think his point was ,...it's a wallet, it has money in it (well, 'can' have money in it lol). Scared someone could mod it to get into his money.

My .02¢

via xda premium on my AOKP'd Evo LTE

om4

Mar 29, 2008
In recovery waiting to be flashed
That's exactly what they mean but this is a well trusted community, and that's why we feel the risk is minimal. Any rom that's modified can steal information on a level not noticeable by normal users or some power users, I never see anyone complain about that

Reactions: scottspa74

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
That could work, but it might have far reaching consequences.

I assume you are talking about the device/carrier check being included in the build.prop or where ever it would need to be for our specific device? I don't think it would cause much harm, we have it (in one form or another) in the Sense roms already, that's why the Wallet updates haven't effected that "camp" as of yet.

Something is shutting off my data connection and I think it is the kernel. I haven't been able to connect to 4g either. Also, while my data connection is out my signal goes from full to nothing frequently.
Edit: well apparently I still have data however it just does not have an icon that says 3g or 4g.

I don't know for sure but I don't think any kernel work is being done just yet. Also, if it was kernel related we'd all have his same problem since we're all on the same (except for those on Komodo) kernel for the rom. I know, that is kind of a worthless response that doesn't fix your issue but it's a response none the less. :cowboy: Maybe clean flash and see if it does it without all your apps loaded.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

These builds will always have some fixes not currently in the nightlies when released. Once fixes are confirmed, they will be merged into the main repos.

Updated:
    Fixed eHRPD
    Fixed Mic volume in video recording.
    Fixed Mic in Gnow and other associated apps.
    Check gerrit and Github.

Not Working:
    mhl / hdmi output.
    1080p vid recording temp. use 720p :p

Please do not flash if you dont know what you are doing or atleast until OP is redone with proper instructions and whatnot.

*Note*
    calm down and relax.

Download:
    http://d-h.st/B9z

Gapps:
    http://tinyw.in/6Hrz

Nightlies:
    http://get.cm

all source is on cyanogenmod's github for the device tree and kernel.

follow me on twitter @kushdeck for the latest and most up to date progress.
    -deck

Donations are VERY much appreciated.
    deck
    toastcfh

irc.freenode.net
    #htc-evo-4g-lte | #htc-evo-3d | #dev-host

Please show your support and click thanks below on 2nd post as well. toastcfh is teh man!
    awesome stuffs
    updated OP~

-deck
    updated OP. Please make sure u read it to understand why these builds are being placed here as well as get.cm nightlies.

-deck
    you dont need to update radios, you all are noobs, what happened to the hardcore people i use to know. They want you to update the radio, on your device so you get a weaker signal, because everyone updates then if you stay on the old radio, noone is on it and your speeds are super fast, so dont update the radio, thats stupid

This guy's goin' places...

Sent from my EVO using xda premium