[ROM][PRE-ALPHA] Evervolv Kitkat 4.4 - Pre-alpha 1 [19.11.13]

Search This thread

RoWeKo

Jan 2, 2011
Konz
Just installed p10. Awesome job! Fast and smooth. Did only wipe cache and dalvik, installed gapps after flashing, everything is fine. Congrats!

Just one question: my "Beautiful widget" allways shows "Bologna" as location, but I'm not there. I deleted all cache and app data, no luck. Any idea?

I found, that Google Maps shows the same (wrong) location like BW does. Strange...

It was all well on P9 and before

It really seems to be a problem of the network provider. I roamed around a bit and then the location was right. Now back to office I'm in Bologna again :fingers-crossed:
So I travel home from Italy this evening.....:crying:

x3m.zone

May 12, 2012
Cluj-Napoca
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Continues the problem of the 614 MHz... fyi. Anyway the rom flies even at this speed.

It was never a real problem with CPU frequency. This happens only in certain circumstances and only with certain programs that try to set over other frequencies, and interfering with the current governor. If you leave everything to default, it's working properly.

Use no frills CPU Control, and go into settings and tick prevent changes from other apps or system.

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpeg
    attachment.php.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 797
Last edited:

dsbnz

Sep 30, 2009
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Can anyone else confirm ..
The camera preview distortion seems to be corrected when switching on the following option..

Settings -> Developer Options -> Force GPU Rendering (ticked)

Strangely when I un-ticked the option after taking half a dozen pics, the preview is still clear without distortion.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

arquitekno

Jul 6, 2009
The camera preview distortion seems to be corrected when switching on the following option..

Strangely when I un-ticked the option after taking half a dozen pics, the preview is still clear without distortion.

I confirm. Me too.

Enviado desde mi HTC Desire usando Tapatalk 2

Reactions: gregbrooker

RoWeKo

Jan 2, 2011
Konz
Geolocation is completely out of control. Even on WiFi the location is wrong or shown as "N/A". On my tablet the location works perfect, with the same widgets and programs installed.

So there seems to be a bug in the ROM. It came up with p10 and was good in every version before.

Sent from my MZ601 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Same here!

Sent from my MZ601 using xda app-developers app

thangcuoi

I'm experiencing slow and unstable wifi with P10. Each request is taking much longer to complete with occasional timeout. For example, I could not complete download the English dictionary in SwiftKey X.

Clean install after wiping Data, Cache and Dalvik.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

tikkalamt

Oct 6, 2011
Redmi K20 Pro
Anybody having problems with Google ears widget in P10? It just does not show up after installing gapps. I've also tried to extract it from two different zips and put it into /system/app

Thanks for help and great release!

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts