Contents

• About
  • Acknowledgements
  • Download the ROM
  • Language packs
  • Add-ons
About
About MIUI
MIUI is a custom ROM created by the Chinese Xiaomi company. During the Gingerbread days, it was famous for it’s customizability and user friendliness. The ICS based MIUI V4 continued all these pros with the underlying new features of Android 4.0 and and a revamped modern MIUI-UI.
Beginners guide to MIUI V4

Difference between MIUI V4 and V4.1
MIUI V4.1 Jelly Bean has a very similar UI compared to MIUI V4 ICS, but project Butter results in a huge improvement in the smoothness of the UI, the eyecatching MIUI interface benefits greatly from this.

Should I use MIUI ICS or Jelly Bean?
I’m not saying that MIUI Jelly Bean is the best MIUI ROM for the Xperia neo (V). The ROM is not as stable as the stock based MIUI ICS, and there are some bugs that will never be fixed, like HDMI not working.
You should try MIUI Jelly Bean if you are getting annoyed by lag on ICS or want the latest Android version available for the Neo (V) with all it’s new features.
I recommend only trying this ROM if you have some experience with Flashtool, flashing custom ROMs in recovery and flashing kernels.

Acknowledgements
This is not ‘original’ development. A port is basically replacing a couple of files for your device to make everything work the same as on the base device. Without the following people, there wouldn’t be anything near this ROM. Please leave them a thank if you can spare one.
FXP Team, all versions are based on FXP CM10 ROM, site
thetrisatria, his Ray ROM is a very good MIUI base, site
SaossinX, nice MIUI for the Xperia Arc (S) base, thread
besttt, provided support and fixes, profile
How this ROM is made
Xiaomi MIUI for Nexus S > miuiandroid.com MIUI for Nexus S > thetrisatria MIUI for Xperia Ray/SaossinX MIUI for Xperia Arc > this ROM

Download the ROM
Before you start
Make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you're on any ICS or JB ROM.
How to install
Installation procedure (new user): Wipe everything (data, cache, dalvik, system). (not for CM10 ROM), flash kernel, flash ROM
If you still don't know what to do, I don't recommend trying this ROM, 24/7 techsupport is not included.

Installation procedure (updates): Flash zip in recovery, no wipes need. When having issues, try wipe cache, dalvik.
FXP kernel for the relevant FXP source version is recommended.

>>All you need (downloads, info, bugs)<<
Mediafire folder

Multilanguage
What languages are included?
Languages and translators
miuiandroid.com said:
English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
Chinese (Xiaomi)
Polish (Acid)
Dutch (Kees-Jan)
Italian (Mish)
Korean (IAmGhost)
Spanish (Ehrans)
Danish (1982Strand)
Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
Arabic (silent_4)
Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
German (Gerret84, bitti09, bobquentok)
Hebrew (Catbaxter)
Hungarian (vagyula)
Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
Czech (kynio)
Greek (FinN)
Turkish (Özgür Yalçin)
Vietnamese (nqduy)
Brazilian Portuguese (Adriano Martins)
Languages to be included:
Romanian (epruv)
Swedish (Bestonius)
Norwegian (datagutt)
Multilanguage ROMs are indicated on the download page.

Add-ons

Thanks as well as constructive feedback is highly appreciated.
Contact me by replying or via PM (same waiting time).

jtng5F0ohRVUW.JPG

Attachments

• Brightness_Patch_beta3.zip
    134.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

mastaowen

Oct 18, 2010
[PORT] MIUI V4 Jelly bean by sdk16420

This is a port of miui4 based on cm10 from xperia arc done by sdk16420. he ported this nice rom which was previously ported to arc by SaOSsinX from nexus s miui4 jb.

For Details : see post #3

Last edited:

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
this is what im saying all credit should go to sdk and this guy for giving us miui jb :D:thumbup:

$∉nτ ℉®๏m m¥ ∂↳¡∉n ¡n$p¡®∉d k∉¥∌๏∂®d & mτ15i

d๏nτ ℉๏®ⓖ∉τ τ๏ Ӈ¡τ τӇ∉ τӇ∂nk$ ∌uττ๏n ¡℉ ¡ Ӈ∉↳p ℃Ӈ∉∉®$

xferianeov

May 21, 2012
neov?

where is the neo v version?? you cannot forget neov!! :p

Last edited:

mondechristo1

Dec 15, 2011
Nicosia
Xiaomi Poco F3
I am using FXP138 kernel and patch for neo V you provided. Everything seems fine. MIUI camera doesn't work but the other camera (there are two camera icons) is working. Great work. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI V4 + FXP CM10
    'MIUI Jelly Bean'

Functions displayed in the video might not be available on your device
    Contents

• About
    • Acknowledgements
    • Download the ROM
    • Language packs
    • Add-ons
    About
    About MIUI
    MIUI is a custom ROM created by the Chinese Xiaomi company. During the Gingerbread days, it was famous for it’s customizability and user friendliness. The ICS based MIUI V4 continued all these pros with the underlying new features of Android 4.0 and and a revamped modern MIUI-UI.
    Beginners guide to MIUI V4

Difference between MIUI V4 and V4.1
    MIUI V4.1 Jelly Bean has a very similar UI compared to MIUI V4 ICS, but project Butter results in a huge improvement in the smoothness of the UI, the eyecatching MIUI interface benefits greatly from this.

Should I use MIUI ICS or Jelly Bean?
    I’m not saying that MIUI Jelly Bean is the best MIUI ROM for the Xperia neo (V). The ROM is not as stable as the stock based MIUI ICS, and there are some bugs that will never be fixed, like HDMI not working.
    You should try MIUI Jelly Bean if you are getting annoyed by lag on ICS or want the latest Android version available for the Neo (V) with all it’s new features.
    I recommend only trying this ROM if you have some experience with Flashtool, flashing custom ROMs in recovery and flashing kernels.

Acknowledgements
    This is not ‘original’ development. A port is basically replacing a couple of files for your device to make everything work the same as on the base device. Without the following people, there wouldn’t be anything near this ROM. Please leave them a thank if you can spare one.
    FXP Team, all versions are based on FXP CM10 ROM, site
    thetrisatria, his Ray ROM is a very good MIUI base, site
    SaossinX, nice MIUI for the Xperia Arc (S) base, thread
    besttt, provided support and fixes, profile
    How this ROM is made
    Xiaomi MIUI for Nexus S > miuiandroid.com MIUI for Nexus S > thetrisatria MIUI for Xperia Ray/SaossinX MIUI for Xperia Arc > this ROM

Download the ROM
    Before you start
    Make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you're on any ICS or JB ROM.
    How to install
    Installation procedure (new user): Wipe everything (data, cache, dalvik, system). (not for CM10 ROM), flash kernel, flash ROM
    If you still don't know what to do, I don't recommend trying this ROM, 24/7 techsupport is not included.

Installation procedure (updates): Flash zip in recovery, no wipes need. When having issues, try wipe cache, dalvik.
    FXP kernel for the relevant FXP source version is recommended.

>>All you need (downloads, info, bugs)<<
    Mediafire folder

Multilanguage
    What languages are included?
    Languages and translators
    miuiandroid.com said:
    English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
    Chinese (Xiaomi)
    Polish (Acid)
    Dutch (Kees-Jan)
    Italian (Mish)
    Korean (IAmGhost)
    Spanish (Ehrans)
    Danish (1982Strand)
    Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
    Arabic (silent_4)
    Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
    German (Gerret84, bitti09, bobquentok)
    Hebrew (Catbaxter)
    Hungarian (vagyula)
    Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
    Czech (kynio)
    Greek (FinN)
    Turkish (Özgür Yalçin)
    Vietnamese (nqduy)
    Brazilian Portuguese (Adriano Martins)
    Languages to be included:
    Romanian (epruv)
    Swedish (Bestonius)
    Norwegian (datagutt)
    Multilanguage ROMs are indicated on the download page.

Add-ons

Thanks as well as constructive feedback is highly appreciated.
    Contact me by replying or via PM (same waiting time).

jtng5F0ohRVUW.JPG
    [PORT] MIUI V4 Jelly bean by sdk16420

This is a port of miui4 based on cm10 from xperia arc done by sdk16420. he ported this nice rom which was previously ported to arc by SaOSsinX from nexus s miui4 jb.

For Details : see post #3
    MIUI 2.11.02

The ROM might be unstable, make sure you have made a backup of your data and can go back to a previous version!
    Experienced users only!

How to install:
    1. Flash FXP CM10 145 kernel (ONLY 145 KERNEL WILL WORK!)
    2. Flash Arc ROM by SaossinX (and leave a thank there) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1308849, http://www.mediafire.com/?8vnnz4opip83k
    3. Flash Neo quickpatch by me (thank is appreciated) http://www.mediafire.com/?9qibd59xjk9xox6
    OR
    3.Flash Neo V quickpatch by me (thank is appreciated) http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390169635556425851
    No Neo V patch needed if you flashed Neo V version!

To stop screen flickering, disable animations in settings>developer settings.
    Theme fix: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33697784&postcount=1418

Changelog:
    MIUI version updated
    See Arc changelog, I've added nothing on the userside.
    We have 8MP camera again!

Note: The patch should work on other versions of the Arc or Ray ROM too, if you aren't satisfied with my releases, feel free to try it on other MIUI ROMs.
    Sorry, I messed up something with the sensors, and I don't have time to reupload everything. Here's 2.9.21. The camera is rotated 180 degrees, but everything (incl. video) works perfect.

Will upload fixed version tomorrow.

Fixed version in 3 post