[ROM] [4.1.2] MIUI V4.1 Jelly Bean

Search This thread
MIUI V4 + FXP CM10
'MIUI Jelly Bean'

Please check out this document for real-time updates, the latest download links and usage tips.

Functions displayed in the video might not be available on your device
Contents

• About
  • Acknowledgements
  • Download the ROM
  • Language packs
  • Add-ons
About
About MIUI
MIUI is a custom ROM created by the Chinese Xiaomi company. During the Gingerbread days, it was famous for it’s customizability and user friendliness. The ICS based MIUI V4 continued all these pros with the underlying new features of Android 4.0 and and a revamped modern MIUI-UI.
Beginners guide to MIUI V4

Difference between MIUI V4 and V4.1
MIUI V4.1 Jelly Bean has a very similar UI compared to MIUI V4 ICS, but project Butter results in a huge improvement in the smoothness of the UI, the eyecatching MIUI interface benefits greatly from this.

Should I use MIUI ICS or Jelly Bean?
I’m not saying that MIUI Jelly Bean is the best MIUI ROM for the Xperia neo (V). The ROM is not as stable as the stock based MIUI ICS, and there are some bugs that will never be fixed, like HDMI not working.
You should try MIUI Jelly Bean if you are getting annoyed by lag on ICS or want the latest Android version available for the Neo (V) with all it’s new features.
I recommend only trying this ROM if you have some experience with Flashtool, flashing custom ROMs in recovery and flashing kernels.

Acknowledgements
This is not ‘original’ development. A port is basically replacing a couple of files for your device to make everything work the same as on the base device. Without the following people, there wouldn’t be anything near this ROM. Please leave them a thank if you can spare one.
FXP Team, all versions are based on FXP CM10 ROM, site
thetrisatria, his Ray ROM is a very good MIUI base, site
SaossinX, nice MIUI for the Xperia Arc (S) base, thread
besttt, provided support and fixes, profile
How this ROM is made
Xiaomi MIUI for Nexus S > miuiandroid.com MIUI for Nexus S > thetrisatria MIUI for Xperia Ray/SaossinX MIUI for Xperia Arc > this ROM

Download the ROM
Before you start
Make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you're on any ICS or JB ROM.
How to install
Installation procedure (new user): Wipe everything (data, cache, dalvik, system). (not for CM10 ROM), flash kernel, flash ROM
If you still don't know what to do, I don't recommend trying this ROM, 24/7 techsupport is not included.

Installation procedure (updates): Flash zip in recovery, no wipes need. When having issues, try wipe cache, dalvik.
FXP kernel for the relevant FXP source version is recommended.

>>All you need (downloads, info, bugs)<<
Mediafire folder

Multilanguage
What languages are included?
Languages and translators
miuiandroid.com said:
English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
Chinese (Xiaomi)
Polish (Acid)
Dutch (Kees-Jan)
Italian (Mish)
Korean (IAmGhost)
Spanish (Ehrans)
Danish (1982Strand)
Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
Arabic (silent_4)
Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
German (Gerret84, bitti09, bobquentok)
Hebrew (Catbaxter)
Hungarian (vagyula)
Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
Czech (kynio)
Greek (FinN)
Turkish (Özgür Yalçin)
Vietnamese (nqduy)
Brazilian Portuguese (Adriano Martins)
Languages to be included:
Romanian (epruv)
Swedish (Bestonius)
Norwegian (datagutt)
Multilanguage ROMs are indicated on the download page.

Add-ons

Thanks as well as constructive feedback is highly appreciated.
Contact me by replying or via PM (same waiting time).

jtng5F0ohRVUW.JPG

Attachments

• Brightness_Patch_beta3.zip
    134.7 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:

Ghostfreak NB

Aug 11, 2012
Mumbai
No, it's CM10 based. Locked BL users are dependent on Sony's updates...

Ok bro will try to unlock my bootloader asap once my exams are done with :p:) as I am missing out on many Rom btw I felt I still don't know much about these stuff so was little hesitant
Thanks though!

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Yes DRM will available if u unlock your bootloader via testpoint method..!

Also then can I relock boot loader again through relocker tool as it had stated that one using test point method won't be able to relock it using that

Btw sorry to op for goin bit off topic

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Reactions: sid.8491
Ok bro will try to unlock my bootloader asap once my exams are done with :p:) as I am missing out on many Rom btw I felt I still don't know much about these stuff so was little hesitant
Thanks though!

Actually, I was on MIUI V4 stock based for a long time, and on other stock based ROMs too. If it is much trouble to do, I don't think it's necessary if you want good roms. Except you're missing out on Jelly Bean ROMs.

Personally I unlocked my bootloader because of the easier root methods.

mopkl

Aug 22, 2011
Rom is very nice, thaks a lot :) but i have weird problem: music stops playing when screen turns off

Reactions: tinyXperia

tualek kung

Jul 12, 2012
ChonBuri Pattaya
Is there a Turkish language support?

Yes, support bro

Nice & so cool rom thans, first time boot appear pin of sim but not worry about that.

Im flash by use base rom CM10 fxp138 with kernel fxp138 i feel low call volume but me fixed by delete file in system/lib/hw

EDIT : Ok after tested can fixed low call volume.

any thing if met will report :D

thank a lot myfriend.

sorry for my bad English

Rom is very nice, thaks a lot but i have weird problem: music stops playing when screen turns off

Mee too..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI V4 + FXP CM10
    'MIUI Jelly Bean'

Please check out this document for real-time updates, the latest download links and usage tips.

Functions displayed in the video might not be available on your device
    Contents

• About
    • Acknowledgements
    • Download the ROM
    • Language packs
    • Add-ons
    About
    About MIUI
    MIUI is a custom ROM created by the Chinese Xiaomi company. During the Gingerbread days, it was famous for it’s customizability and user friendliness. The ICS based MIUI V4 continued all these pros with the underlying new features of Android 4.0 and and a revamped modern MIUI-UI.
    Beginners guide to MIUI V4

Difference between MIUI V4 and V4.1
    MIUI V4.1 Jelly Bean has a very similar UI compared to MIUI V4 ICS, but project Butter results in a huge improvement in the smoothness of the UI, the eyecatching MIUI interface benefits greatly from this.

Should I use MIUI ICS or Jelly Bean?
    I’m not saying that MIUI Jelly Bean is the best MIUI ROM for the Xperia neo (V). The ROM is not as stable as the stock based MIUI ICS, and there are some bugs that will never be fixed, like HDMI not working.
    You should try MIUI Jelly Bean if you are getting annoyed by lag on ICS or want the latest Android version available for the Neo (V) with all it’s new features.
    I recommend only trying this ROM if you have some experience with Flashtool, flashing custom ROMs in recovery and flashing kernels.

Acknowledgements
    This is not ‘original’ development. A port is basically replacing a couple of files for your device to make everything work the same as on the base device. Without the following people, there wouldn’t be anything near this ROM. Please leave them a thank if you can spare one.
    FXP Team, all versions are based on FXP CM10 ROM, site
    thetrisatria, his Ray ROM is a very good MIUI base, site
    SaossinX, nice MIUI for the Xperia Arc (S) base, thread
    besttt, provided support and fixes, profile
    How this ROM is made
    Xiaomi MIUI for Nexus S > miuiandroid.com MIUI for Nexus S > thetrisatria MIUI for Xperia Ray/SaossinX MIUI for Xperia Arc > this ROM

Download the ROM
    Before you start
    Make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you're on any ICS or JB ROM.
    How to install
    Installation procedure (new user): Wipe everything (data, cache, dalvik, system). (not for CM10 ROM), flash kernel, flash ROM
    If you still don't know what to do, I don't recommend trying this ROM, 24/7 techsupport is not included.

Installation procedure (updates): Flash zip in recovery, no wipes need. When having issues, try wipe cache, dalvik.
    FXP kernel for the relevant FXP source version is recommended.

>>All you need (downloads, info, bugs)<<
    Mediafire folder

Multilanguage
    What languages are included?
    Languages and translators
    miuiandroid.com said:
    English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
    Chinese (Xiaomi)
    Polish (Acid)
    Dutch (Kees-Jan)
    Italian (Mish)
    Korean (IAmGhost)
    Spanish (Ehrans)
    Danish (1982Strand)
    Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
    Arabic (silent_4)
    Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
    German (Gerret84, bitti09, bobquentok)
    Hebrew (Catbaxter)
    Hungarian (vagyula)
    Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
    Czech (kynio)
    Greek (FinN)
    Turkish (Özgür Yalçin)
    Vietnamese (nqduy)
    Brazilian Portuguese (Adriano Martins)
    Languages to be included:
    Romanian (epruv)
    Swedish (Bestonius)
    Norwegian (datagutt)
    Multilanguage ROMs are indicated on the download page.

Add-ons

Thanks as well as constructive feedback is highly appreciated.
    Contact me by replying or via PM (same waiting time).

jtng5F0ohRVUW.JPG
    @up is there version for neo v?

Wysyłane z mojego MT11i za pomocą Tapatalk 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cjod03m9mcga6ye
    Ok it turned out that was coused by neo v patch. Without flashing this miui player works fine.

EDT: Here it is fixed neo v patch, miui music works well: http://www.mediafire.com/?cjod03m9mcga6ye
    been wisiting your download page every hour just to see if you've released the latest one :p

2.10.19 finally here (thanks thetrisatria!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gp4cpr9o0ea7b54

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@chinese users:

thetrisatria said:
    a chinese guy contacted me couple days ago. he said the problem is in the arrays.xml inside framework-miui-res.apk. but i can't fix it atm, always having problem to modify that apk.
    OK, re-opening thread. Let's everyone keep it civil. If there is a problem with fix that was posted please PM me about it and it will be looked at, otherwise leave the bickering out of the thread. I especially will not tolerate name calling. We all should be old enough to be over that by now.

It's already a Monday guys, no need to make it worse than that :p

-DSB