You know you're rooted / a n00b when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Orkane1989

Jul 23, 2012
Hobart, Tasmania
YKYRW you manage to convert a devoted Iphone user over to android by sitting there with both phones going through everything android can do and Iphone can't. They recently sold the fail phone for a SGS2 :p

Sent from Jelly Fuelled SGS2

iakovidis

Jul 27, 2010
You know you are rooted when.... wait! I can run android WITHOUT root? Is that possible?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sohamssd

hostilevader

Oct 29, 2010
Macerata
YKYARW you wake up in the middle of the night just to check if your fav ROM dev tweeted anything about a stable/nightly release.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It sounds creepy.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

When you wish format system and format sdcard weren't right next to each other in recovery. One of these days...

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

When you scroll the recovery menu from the bottom :D
Dunno why but I always start from there.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

@non4

Jun 11, 2012
Gothicus
And I thought I was the only one!

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

Me too! I try to save time this way but it never works lol

Sent from Iron man's Jellybean powered suit

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

YKYRW you have a wild impulse to get an iPhone 5 after playing with it in a shop and thinking "hmm, more games, and now the screens big enough". You then soon realise how disgusting you have been when you play on dead trigger on a nexus 7 in the same phone shop. I repent my sins everyone, someone please exercise me of these impure thoughts :eek:
PS: I'm a mobile gamer, I don't have any consoles :( I'm sorry I nearly got suckered into the dark side because of this. Now I'm considering the galaxy note 2 :D

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
YKYR when you can recover your softbrick with 2 ICS leaks and a GB 2.3.6 system...back and runnin 1200 stock! :D

Sent From My Motorola Atrix 2 ICS Leaked 1.

hostilevader

Oct 29, 2010
Macerata
Me too! I try to save time this way but it never works lol

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

YKYRW you have a wild impulse to get an iPhone 5 after playing with it in a shop and thinking "hmm, more games, and now the screens big enough". You then soon realise how disgusting you have been when you play on dead trigger on a nexus 7 in the same phone shop. I repent my sins everyone, someone please exercise me of these impure thoughts :eek:
PS: I'm a mobile gamer, I don't have any consoles :( I'm sorry I nearly got suckered into the dark side because of this. Now I'm considering the galaxy note 2 :D

Hahahaha!

Sent from white and sexy GS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when you wake up from being blackout drunk with a strange new rom on your phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Saw this in another forum and thought this could be a pretty funny game. Let's see what people can come up with

Originally Posted by ilijan

I must post this for sensation users, because its most funny what i read from devs.

Examples: masaidjet: You know you're rooted when you tell a neighborhood hoe to " wipe her cache "

wscott9903: You know you're rooted when 1/2 of your apps require superuser permission.

feralicious: You know you're rooted when your spouse tells you they're leaving you and taking the kids and you think "perfect timing, (insert dev name here) just released a new ICS ROM".

jayochs: you know you're rooted when your phones buggy as hell :p lol

putney1477: You know you're rooted when, you husband, wife, significant other gets a new phone and says, don't you dare come near this phone, it works fine!

jackpot08: You know you are rooted when when spend more time flashing roms than using your phone"
    You know your rooted when you spend more time on xda then on fb...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when your friends show up with iPhones and you give them grief before you even realize what you're doing.

You know you're rooted when you can't help people with certain stock questions with certainty because you literally haven't messed with default functionality in months.

You know you're rooted when you see people whine about not wanting to factory reset and lose everything and your first thought is, "Why u no have nandroid?"
    YKYR when if your girlfriend talks a lot,you wanna try to freeze the process "com.girlfriend.voice" :D

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2