15th October 2012, 03:47 PM
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Midwest, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,299

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x000x

deserves what? a pat on the back for coming in at the last moment to help? i've been following the other guy. he has literally spent months trying to get this to work on his own. 90/10 is pretty accurate from what i have seen.

We are not going to have this discussion anymore, jcscullins has done so much for our device (...moboot?!) that suggesting otherwise is ignorant. Dorregaray is doing amazing work with the camera, many developers (dalingrin, jcsullins, verygreen..come to mind) have been contributing over the last year to bringing us CM7, CM9 and CM10 and what they deserve, at the very least is our gratitude.

XDA is a development forum for developers and those that want to learn, NOT a popularity contest ran by trolls.

I think that dalingrin said it best;

Quote:

You can view some of the developers who are involved by simply glancing through the commit history in the device git repository, going all the way back to CyanogenMod 7. However, keep in mind that some code may have been written by one person, refined by others, and committed by yet another, generally with acknowledgement in the commit notes.

Really though. It’s about the work and the fun, not the credit.

krook6023 (moderator)
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to krook6023 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krook6023 Ad-Free