[TUTORIAL] How to Fix RTL (Arabic, Ardu, Farsi & Hebrew) Stock & Custom ROMs GT-S5830

Search This thread

Ahmed hamouda

Feb 25, 2012
Cairo
[TUTORIAL] How to Fix RTL (Arabic, Ardu, Farsi & Hebrew) Stock & Custom ROMs GT-S5830

This Patch will only fix RTL (Right to left Languages) and connect letters So you can read correctly.

This Patch Wont Add Arabic or other language to your rom Settings.​
Please make a nandroid backup of your system before attempting to apply this patch.

Requirements:

1- Your device needs to be rooted.
2- Your Android version is 2.1 or newer
3- Your ROM needs to be deodexed.
4- Your rom is not based on MIUI.

Steps to apply the patch:

1- Download the patch arabic_script_0.907_windows.zip from Attachments and extract it to a folder on your computer.

2- Pull these 3 files from your phone /system using any explorer and place it in the subfolder "input" that you extracted in step 1

a) /system/framework/framework.jar
b) /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
c) /system/lib/libwebcore.so

3- Double click on commands.exe. Do not close the black cmd screens that will pop up. Once the patch is done, you should get a flashable file in subfolder "output".

4- Go into recovery mod, mount system and flash the file.
If flashing through recovery didn’t work for some reason, you’ll need to do the following manually:
Put /framework.jar in your phone at /system/framework/
Put /libandroid_runtime.so in your phone at /system/lib/
Put /libicuuc-arabic.so in your phone at /system/lib/
Put /libwebcore.so in your phone at /system/lib/
Put /lib__bcore.so in your phone at /system/lib/

5- Downlod & Extract DroidSansArabic.zip from attachments and replace DroidSansArabic.ttf with the arabic font located in /system/fonts and reboot

Sometimes permissions and xml data doesn’t get updated correctly resulting in corrupted data entries. If you receive a bunch of Force Closes after a reboot, you’ll need to Factory Reset.

Credits:

- Madmack Original Thread

Attachments

• arabic_script_0.907_windows.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 2,272
  • DroidSansArabic.zip
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,179

mother abdulsamad

Aug 24, 2011
Medinah
This Patch will only fix RTL (Right to left Languages) and connect letters So you can read correctly.

Please make a nandroid backup of your system before attempting to apply this patch.

Requirements:

1- Download the patch arabic_script_0.907_windows.zip from Attachments and extract it to a folder on your computer.

2- Pull these 3 files from your phone /system using any explorer and place it in the subfolder "input" that you extracted in step 1

3- Double click on commands.exe. Do not close the black cmd screens that will pop up. Once the patch is done, you should get a flashable file in subfolder "output".

If flashing through recovery didn’t work for some reason, you’ll need to do the following manually:

5- Downlod & Extract DroidSansArabic.zip from attachments and replace DroidSansArabic.ttf with the arabic font located in /system/fonts and reboot

Sometimes permissions and xml data doesn’t get updated correctly resulting in corrupted data entries. If you receive a bunch of Force Closes after a reboot, you’ll need to Factory Reset.

Credits:

thank you ahmad ^_^

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: galaxyminii
i have a problem with the webbrowser

otherwise all good .. expect i can't make arabic my phone language which is fine by me i use it in english

but anytime i open the web it crash without even give me the force close message ...

also this happens with both the 3rd party web browsers and the main one

Ahmed hamouda

Feb 25, 2012
Cairo
i have a problem with the webbrowser

otherwise all good .. expect i can't make arabic my phone language which is fine by me i use it in english

but anytime i open the web it crash without even give me the force close message ...

also this happens with both the 3rd party web browsers and the main one

Browser language is related to /libwebcore.so So try to replace this file from any other rom and run the patch again. it should be fine :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: iseeku

Napst3r88

Feb 14, 2013
Alexandria
try it on lg e400 deodexed rom ... ang get flashable zip .. and replace the files .. then flash zip file ,,, get bootloops .. so many time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Requirements:

Credits:

Requirements:

Credits:

thank you ahmad ^_^

Now its working sory

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
    thank you ahmad ^_^

Please don't quote the whole post
    Thanks a lot Sir,

It was hard for me becuase the zip didn't flashed, but yeah I did it. You always supported the world base on RTL :)