[Nov 24 2012] [CMR] "LEGENDARY-THEMED" SUNDAWG TBD Rom's Final

Search This thread

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
Dear Sundawg,
Thank you for picking TBD ROM and your best mods. Any possibility for all nand ROM for TMOUS please....want to use as daily ROM with no SD card formatting.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using xda premium

Well you could flash my V6 build,which is a full rom like my legendary, but w/o data2ext on sd

Sent from my HTC DESIRE HD using xda premium

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
Thank you, guess I will be missing all your latest fixes and enhancements with older V6;)

Yes unfortunately you will I strongly urge you to get the newest final version running by closely following 3rd post of op because the difference is like night and day. Sundawg really out did himself with our final build

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: farafr and j_svas

j_svas

May 28, 2006
Pune
Yes unfortunately you will I strongly urge you to get the newest final version running by closely following 3rd post of op because the difference is like night and day. Sundawg really out did himself with our final build

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Off course I did follow 3rd post and installed on my tmous 1024 extn and 0 swap. It is unusably slow and I know it is my SD problem as I always have this issue with SD extn ..... will patiently await...

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
Off course I did follow 3rd post and installed on my tmous 1024 extn and 0 swap. It is unusably slow and I know it is my SD problem as I always have this issue with SD extn ..... will patiently await...

I know few of 'em having issues with sd card even after trying partition with different tools,i had it too in one of my sd an year ago,all i did was installed sd formatter 3.1 formatted using third option overwrite format it takes sometime to format,but once done,just use mini partition or cwm & partition your sd & see the difference,it's my personal experience,including few others i know off,give it a try;)

arizmin

Jun 7, 2007
So patiently waiting for the NativeSD version... your NAND version is just superb only that it breaks my other NativeSD ROMs.... thanks

fatballj

Jan 21, 2010
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Does anyone have the strange problem like me. I try to wipe battery stat in CWM bundled in latest clk beta and the rom can't boot anymore. I encountered the same problem when I use the last stock version rom v16? The problem is not found in theme lite rom. However, it happen to me today again. Then, I have to reflash now.

So bad.

Last edited:

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
ok everyone a problem has devoloped
there was an accident earlier today with sundawgs hd2 and sgs3
they were run over by a car.
so he is currently looking for another hd2 and will release the nativesd rom
when he gets one and fixes the few remaining glitches
so please be patient and dont ask for any eta for the release

Thanks for understanding

Reactions: sundawg

lenstan57

Aug 27, 2010
Oviedo, Fl
ok everyone a problem has devoloped
there was an accident earlier today with sundawgs hd2 and sgs3
they were run over by a car.
so he is currently looking for another hd2 and will release the nativesd rom
when he gets one and fixes the few remaining glitches
so please be patient and dont ask for any eta for the release

Thanks for understanding

Lets have a moment of silence for Sundawg's Phones. That truly does suck

timmyhou

Mar 25, 2009
I know few of 'em having issues with sd card even after trying partition with different tools,i had it too in one of my sd an year ago,all i did was installed SD Formatter 3.1 formatted using third option overwrite format it takes sometime to format,but once done,just use mini partition or cwm & partition your sd & see the difference,it's my personal experience,including few others i know off,give it a try;)

I got one SanDisk Mobile Ultra UHS-I microSD 32GB class 10 three weeks ago.

Using SD Formatter 3.1 to format it this morning, the opening screen popped up showing the size of 29.7 GB. It intrigued me initially to think that there was a 7% volume shortage versus the 32 GB as labeled on this card.

After 48 minutes, the process ended to announce: ”Normal full-overwritten format completed. Total space = 29.7 GB (31,902,400,512 Bytes)”. Then that long number of bytes in parentheses puzzled me as I always thought that one megabyte equals to 1,024 Kbytes.

Can someone teach a grade-school old man like me please?

Last edited:

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio

Using SD Formatter 3.1 to format it this morning, the opening screen popped up showing the size of 29.7 GB. It intrigued me initially to think that there was a 7% volume shortage versus the 32 GB as labeled on this card.

After 48 minutes, the process ended to announce: ”Normal full-overwritten format completed. Total space = 29.7 GB (31,902,400,512 Bytes)”. Then that long number of bytes in parentheses puzzled me as I always thought that one megabyte equals to 1,024 bytes.

same thing on my 32 gig
ive actually noticed that with all sd cards ive even had they are never
the size it states
even hard drives do the same thing
my 128 gig ssd drive only showed it as being 119 gigs

ASCIIker

Jul 30, 2008
Lahore
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

After 48 minutes, the process ended to announce: ”Normal full-overwritten format completed. Total space = 29.7 GB (31,902,400,512 Bytes)”. Then that long number of bytes in parentheses puzzled me as I always thought that one megabyte equals to 1,024 bytes.

same thing on my 32 gig
ive actually noticed that with all sd cards ive even had they are never
the size it states
even hard drives do the same thing
my 128 gig ssd drive only showed it as being 119 gigs

very very old and well known and established and accepted marketing "trick". manufacturers quote the space using the concept that 1GB = 1000MB, 1MB = 1000KB, and so on.

what this means is that when they manufacture what is 32GB (by their own definition), the OSes on computers and phones and devices show LESS space because the OSes are using the "correct" concept of 1GB = 1024MB, 1MB = 1024KB, and so on.

i believe there was a class action suit against hard drive manufacturers a few years ago for following this practice which misleads most customers. don't remember what the conclusion of the litigation was though.

truly sucks what happened to sundawg's devices. heres hoping for a smooth recovery! best of luck dude!

incidently, i JUST finished flashing the legendary ROM...will post feedback soon!

Tester30

Dec 13, 2009
Gangtown
So sorry to hear about his phones...
I would gladly donate my second HD2 to Sundawg, but my son appropriated it after a fiasco with his Nokia N900 (NO Nokia devices are allowed in my house anymore. Service and support suck A$$!!).
Let's get some donations going for him to get some decent HD2 at least from the Ebay. Whatever we can spare will help him to continue create and in the long run will help us to enjoy his work.
Thanks, Sundawg. Sending some now.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

OOps...
Got a strange message from PayPal.......
"Currently PayPal accounts in India are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."
Sundawg, how can I send money? PM me please.

Tester.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Guys.

Talking about SD cards..... Ran around what I think is a good deal.
32Gb Class 10 card for $25!!! Gonna buy tomorrow.... Luckily Tigerdirect store 3 blocks from my house.
Code:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1751463&CatId=7207

P31-0012_chiclet01_aa_1751463.jpg

Tester.

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
So sorry to hear about his phones...
I would gladly donate my second HD2 to Sundawg, but my son appropriated it after a fiasco with his Nokia N900 (NO Nokia devices are allowed in my house anymore. Service and support suck A$$!!).
Let's get some donations going for him to get some decent HD2 at least from the Ebay. Whatever we can spare will help him to continue create and in the long run will help us to enjoy his work.
Thanks, Sundawg. Sending some now.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

OOps...
Got a strange message from PayPal.......
"Currently PayPal accounts in India are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."
Sundawg, how can I send money? PM me please.

Tester.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Guys.

Talking about SD cards..... Ran around what I think is a good deal.
32Gb Class 10 card for $25!!! Gonna buy tomorrow.... Luckily Tigerdirect store 3 blocks from my house.
Code:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1751463&CatId=7207

P31-0012_chiclet01_aa_1751463.jpg

Tester.

Hi

Tester, I've been away,very annoyed & pissed as i f*** both my phone,anyway,my paypal I've redirected to Indian account as i regularly do contributions to an orphanage foundation in India & also i"m a member of the foundation, as my ancestor belong to India,i do some social activity for 'em orphanage foundation,anyways i don't know how you're getting error on Paypal,i received couple of donations from members of TBD earlier,w/o any issues,you might want to retry it or you can send it directly to either of my email sundawg@outook.com or sundawwg@gmail.com,Thanks much again.

Regards

Sundawg

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
Hi

Tester, I've been away,very annoyed & pissed as i f*** both my phone,anyway,my paypal I've redirected to Indian account as i regularly do contributions to an orphanage foundation in India & also i"m a member of the foundation, as my ancestor belong to India,i do some social activity for 'em orphanage foundation,anyways i don't know how you're getting error on Paypal,i received couple of donations from members of TBD earlier,w/o any issues,you might want to retry it or you can send it directly to either of my email sundawg@outook.com or sundawwg@gmail.com,Thanks much again.

Regards

Sundawg

guys i'll release a test build of Nativesd t'row,as i don't have a hd2 with me right now,might take few days,so i'd wantyou guys to test it,everything works & fast as hell,but might be one or two small glitches,:)

Reactions: zain0300

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext567740286.png

SUNDAWG TBD ROM'S ( THANKS TO DANSTA34)

THE BEST OF THE REST:good:

Thanks much

SUNDAWG PRESENTS FINAL LEGENDARY THEMED SENSE 3.5 FINAL WITH DATA2EXT FIRST TIME ON SENSE HD2+HTC ONE X TWEAKS INCLUDES BEATS,ALL INCLUDED IN ONE BUILD..BLAZING FAST.,RAM REWORK HTC ONE X,BEATS AUDIO,BATTERY TWEAK MODS, ZIP ALIGNED,VERY SNAPPY WITH BOOT AUDIO,FAST AS HELL
    Guys it's time to hit download Link again,Time for a new update

Links Updated,Thanks

Guys for any Q & A Follow the link Below,thanks much appreciate

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=41901042#post41901042
    DOWNLOAD SUNDAWG LEGENDARY TBD EDITION THEMED FINAL "

http://d-h.st/kFE

DSP MANAGER NOT INCLUDED PLEASE FLASH THE ZIP IN CWM IF YOU GUYS WANT DSP MANAGER

http://d-h.st/wOh

THIS IS A ALL IN ONE THEMED LEGENDARY FINAL EDITION,NO NEED TO FLASH ANY KERNEL IT'S A FULL ROM ALL INCLUDED
    ADDING UP A LINE GUYS BY ANY CHANCE YOU GUYS GET WIFI ERROR AFTER FLASHING ROM.PLEASE REFLASH MARC 2.3 KERNEL IN CWM.SORRY ABOUT THAT

FOR TRANSPARENT KAMEIRUS MOD'S PLEASE FLASH THE ZIP'S FROM THE LINK BELOW

CHANGE LOG :

1) FASTEST & SNAPPIEST BUILD EVER

2) BEST BATTERY LIFE,YOU GUYS WILL BE AMAZED,LET IT SETTLE FOR TWO DAYS & FIND THE RESULT

3) RAM FULLY OPTIMIZED,

4) ZIPALLIGNED

5)DATA ON EXT

6) SUNDAWG MUSIC MOD'S + SUPER BASS TWEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME,ADDED EXTRA AUDIO FILTERS,( YOUR EARS MIGHT BLEED "WARNING" I KID,PLEASE USE MID VOLUME AS BASS HAS BEEN TWEAKED TO THE HIGHEST

7) AMAZE CAMERA MOD.CAMCORDER FIX,480 * 800 WORKS NOW (USE LGCAM PRO FOR BETTER RESULTS )

8)BLUE WALLPAPER,THEMES & SKINS ( NEW )

9) HTC ONE X SENSE 4 BEST RINGTONES ( NEW )

10) LOUDER RINGTONE TWEAKS

11) BEATS AUDIO ALREADY INCLUDED ALONG WITH MY MUSIC MOD,SO DONT FLASH ANY OTHER MUSIC MOD ZIP

DEMON CONTROL SETTINGS

WAKE MIN : 384
    WAKE MAX : 1344
    GOVERNOR : SMARTASS V2

SLEEP MIN :384
    SLEEP MAX ;644
    GOVERNOR : ON DEMAND

HOW TO FLASH & PARTITION LAYOUT IS IN MY 3RD POST ,FOLLOW CORRECT INSTRUCTION

DON'T FORGET TO THANK @ ME & DROP FEEDBACK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD SUNDAWG LEGENDARY TBD EDITION "STOCK "

http://d-h.st/wRH

MARC 2.3 KERNEL

http://d-h.st/AZm

ZRAM 100 MB

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=20169960

CHANGE LOG :

1) TRANSPARENT STATUS BAR
    2) BEST BATTERY LIFE,YOU GUYS WILL BE AMAZED,LET IT SETTLE FOR TWO DAYS & FIND THE RESULT

3) RAM FULLY OPTIMIZED,THE PHONE WILL FLY,ITS TOTALLY SNAPPY

4) ZIPALLIGNED

5)DATA ON EXT

6) SUNDAWG MUSIC MOD'S + SUPER BASS TWEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME,ADDED EXTRA AUDIO FILTERS,( YOUR EARS MIGHT BLEED "WARNING" I KID,PLEASE USE MID VOLUME AS BASS HAS BEEN TWEAKED TO THE HIGHEST

7) AMAZE CAMERA MOD.CAMCORDER FIX,BUT NOT 100% YOU GUYS ARE AWARE OF IT

8)DARK WALLPAPER,THEMES & SKINS ( NEW )

9) HTC ONE X SENSE 4 BEST RINGTONES ( NEW )

10) LOUDER RINGTONE TWEAKS

11) BEATS AUDIO ALREADY INCLUDED ALONG WITH MY MUSIC MOD,SO DONT FLASH ANY OTHER MUSIC MOD ZIP

DEMON CONTROL SETTINGS

WAKE MIN : 245
    WAKE MAX : 1344
    GOVERNOR : SMARTASS V2

SLEEP MIN :384
    SLEEP MAX ;644
    GOVERNOR : ON DEMAND

HOW TO FLASH & PARTITION LAYOUT IS IN MY 3RD POST ,FOLLOW CORRECT INSTRUCTION

A NATIVE SD FOR TBD FINAL S ALSO IN PROGRESS MIGHT TAKE FEW,ENJOY THE SUNDAWG TBD ROM'S ,DROP FEEDBACKS

DON'T FORGET TO THANK @ ME

PEACE

SUNDAWG
    Old builds & files,roms

SPECIAL THANKS TO DANSTA 34 FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE THE WORK ON TBD. THE BEST MAN

CREDITS

SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER :
    RAWDADDYMAGRADEN

KAMEIRUS FOR HIS INPUTS & CONTRIBUTION & AS A TEAM MEMBER

MANGA16 ( TESTING MY MOD'S & ZIPS )

DATA2EXT MOD TYPE 1 -MODEED BY MYSELF EDITING AMARULLZ SCRIPT TO WORK WITH MY BUILD

DATA2EXT MOD TYPE 2 : BY MY VERY GOOD FRIEND PH0N3!X'S WORK WITH KOKATAS ONE ZIP FLASH

CONTRIBUTION

KAMIERUS FOR TRANSPARENT STATUS BAR MOD & HIS DIRECT LINK TO THE MODS RIGHT BELOW FOR MY BUILDS,PLEASE THANK HIM FOR HIS WORK

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1331011&page=18

DAEKIN & PH0N3!X FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION & HELP FOR CAM TWEAK & APP2SDX
    GECATA -MY GOOD FRIEND AGAIN,FOR HIS FEW IDEAS & TIPS FOR FEW TWEAKS

ROBOCIK CAPPYCHIMP FOR RCMIX TWEAKS

MARC1706 FOR HIS KERNEL

BIG THANKS TO MY MOTIVATORS

NRGZ28, MARC1706, CARL1961,SEADERSEN,TYTUNG,ARIF ALI, RICK_1995, XYLOGRAPH, KAMEIRUS, DUNC001,SNEAKYGHOST, AMARULLZ, & MANY MORE IF I MISSED 'EM NAMES,PLEASE LET ME KNOW I'LL ADD IT UP

DONATORS & CONTRIBUTON

Timothy hou ( Special Thanks )

Mevricksam

Mike Fowlin

Sagaper

KAJOE

Missy J

Ali.Z

Thanks much for all your trust & faith in my work .appreciate it.Really

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USAGE :

1) MY BUILDS CAN BE DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM,BUT WITH THE MAIN LINK TO MY THREAD ON XDA & ALSO MY DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1769081

2) I WON'T ALLOW MY BUILD OR MY TEAM TBD'S WORK OR THE BASE OR ANY ZIPS OR MY MOD'S TO BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF TEAM TBD WHICH INCLUDES DANSTA34 & SUNDAWG,IF DONE WILL BE REPORTED TO XDA PLEASE READ XDA RULES,IF EVER YOU INTEND TO BRAKE THE RULES.

3) TBD TEAM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IF ANY DAMAGE CAUSED OR OF WRONG METHOD OF FLASHING THE DEVICE,PLEASE FLASH WITH YOUR OWN RISK

4) NO MIRROR OR RE-UPLOADING WILL BE ALLOWED UNLESS I GIVE PERMISSION.

5) IF YOU WISH TO DONATE ME YOU CAN ALWAYS PM ME OR HIT MY INBOX,I'LL ADD UP NAMES OF DONATORS, I'VE GOT FEW OF 'EM WHO DID DONATIONS DIRECTLY,PLEASE DONATE THROUGH XDA,DON'T DO IT OUTSIDE,CAUSE IT'LL HELP RECOGNIZE YOUR NAME PLUS BEING A XDA MEMBER.

SUNDAWG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE BEST SENSE ROM FROM THE REST & KEEP UP WITH A CLEAN THREAD WITH FEEDBACK & REPORT,REPORT BACK TO " RAWDADDYMAGRADEN ," ( THANKS TO HIM AS A SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER TBD SUNDAWG BUILD'S FOR GIVING UPDATED INFORMATION OF MY LATEST UPDATES& ALSO "SAGAPER" FOR WALKING MEMBERS THROUGH RESOLVING RELATED ISSUES ),I'VE MANY MORE THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS & DEVELOPERS WHO'VE BEEN ACTIVELY FOLLOWING UP THIS BUILD.AND FEW DONATERS AS WELL,APPRECIATE IT

PLEASE DROP FEEDBACK'S & A THANK @ ME & TEAM,WOULD HELP FOR FUTURE UPDATES,IF YOU'D WANT TO DONATE,YOU'RE WELCOME FOR A CAUSE,APPRECIATED.THANKS MUCH

GUYS THIS WILL BE THE LAST EDITION OF SUNDAWG ROM'S FOR SENSE 3.5 LITE BUILDS,MY FINAL ROM FOR YOU MEMBERS AS A LEGENDARY SUNDAWG ROM WILL BE ON ITS WAY BY LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER,WHICH WILL BE TOTALLY CUSTOMIZED,WHICH WILL END SENSE 3.5 I MAY PROBABLY ADD NATIVE SD TO IT,I'M WORKING ON ALL POSIBILITY& THEN WILL START SENSE 3.6 IN NOVEMBER PROBABLY A BETA OR A STABLE OR A RC VERSION WHICH EVER WILL BE CONFIRMED BY MY TEAM MEMBER,THANKS FOR CHOOSING TBD SUNDAWG ROM'S

SUNDAWG BLUE DROID THEMED LITE EDITION WITH DATA2EXT FIRST ON SENSE HD2 WITH VERY SNAPPY & MADE EVEN FAST THEN LAST STOCK BUILD,RAM OPTIMIZED TO HIGHEST,PHONE FLY'S.REALLY.USE DEMON CONTROL TO SET AS SMARTASS V2

UPDATE 10/08/2012

http://d-h.st/ebA

THE DATA2EXT MOD IS ALREADY INCLUDED,BUT IF YOU WOULD WANT TO TRY OUT MY FRIEND PH0N3!X METHOD PLEASE FOLLOW BELOW LINK

DATA2EXT MOD LINKS FOR PH0N3!X'S MOD

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31893746&postcount=1185

GUYS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS METHOD & REPORT BACK TO PHONEIX OR IN THE THREAD,ALSO BEFORE YOU WANT TO TRY OR FLASH PH0N3IX MOD,PLEASE DELETE FIRST MY MOD DATA2EXT IN SYSTEM/ETC/INIT.D/40SUNDAWGMOD

DOWNLOAD CIRCULAR STOCK DOCK IF YOU DON'T LIKE TRANSPARENT DOCK OR SENSE 3.6 DOCK

http://d-h.st/fZ2

MARC 2.3 KERNEL

CHANGE LOG :

1) LITE BUILD WITH DATA2EXT MOD BY ME ALREADY INCLUDED IN ROM(OPTIONAL PH0N3!X MOD TO TRY OUT WITH KOKATAS ONE FLASH ZIP )

2) RAM OPTIMIZED TO THE BEST AS THIS WILL BE THE FINAL SENSE 3.5 LITE BUILD,THIS S THE FASTEST & LITE SENSE ROM,YOU'LL FIGURE WHEN YOU USE IT,ALMOST 180MB FREE

3) ZIPALLIGNED

4)DOCK MOD'S OPTIONS TO USE SENSE 3.6 OR CIRCULAR OR TRANSPARENT DOCK FIRST TIME ON SENSE 3.5 ONLY BY SUNDAWG TBD ROMS

5) SUNDAWG MUSIC MOD'S + SUPER BASS TWEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME,ADDED EXTRA AUDIO FILTERS,( YOUR EARS MAY BLEED "WARNING" I KID,PLEASE USE MID VOLUME AS BASS HAS BEEN TWEAKED TO THE HIGHEST
    " FIXED THE SYSTEM VOLUME GOING HIGH SUDDENLY,MOST USERS AIN'T HAD PROBLEM ,STILL FIXED IT

6) AMAZE CAMERA MOD.CAMCORDER FIX,BUT NOT 100% YOU GUYS ARE AWARE OF IT

7)BEST LITE THEMES & SKINS TO MAKE LITE BUILD RUN MUCH FASTER( NEW )

8) HTC ONE X SENSE 4 BEST RINGTONES ( NEW )

9) LOUDER RINGTONE TWEAKS

10) BEATS AUDIO ALREADY INCLUDED ALONG WITH MY MUSIC MOD,SO DONT FLASH ANY OTHER MUSIC MOD ZIP

11) FASTER BOOT TIME,

12) UNLIMITED USER SPACE

13) NO CHANGE IN PARTITION LAYOUT,FOLLOW MY THIRD OP POST UNLESS YOU WANT TO USE PH0N3!X MOD'S FOLLOW HIS PARTITION LAYOUT

SUNDAWG

YOU CAN ALWAYS HIT THANKS BUTTON INSTEAD SAYING THANKS TO ME & MY TEAM MEMBERS,

YOU CAN ALWAYS DONATE ME FOR A CAUSE,

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

SUNDAWG BLUE DROID STOCK LITE EDITION WITH DATA2EXT FIRST ON SENSE HD2

UPDATE 09/26/2012

http://d-h.st/dyG

THE DATA2EXT MOD IS ALREADY INCLUDED,BUT IF YOU WOULD WANT TO TRY OUT MY FRIEND PH0N3!X METHOD PLEASE FOLLOW BELOW LINK

DATA2EXT MOD LINKS FOR PH0N3!X'S MOD

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31893746&postcount=1185

GUYS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS METHOD & REPORT BACK TO PHONEIX OR IN THE THREAD,ALSO BEFORE YOU WANT TO TRY OR FLASH PH0N3IX MOD,PLEASE DELETE FIRST MY MOD DATA2EXT IN SYSTEM/ETC/INIT.D/40SUNDAWGMOD

DOWNLOAD CIRCULAR STOCK DOCK IF YOU DON'T LIKE TRANSPARENT DOCK OR SENSE 3.6 DOCK

MARC 2.3 KERNEL

CHANGE LOG :

1) LITE BUILD WITH DATA2EXT MOD BY ME ALREADY INCLUDED IN ROM(OPTIONAL PH0N3!X MOD TO TRY OUT WITH KOKATAS ONE FLASH ZIP )

2) RAM OPTIMIZED TO THE BEST,THIS S THE FASTEST & LITE SENSE ROM,YOU'LL FIGURE WHEN YOU USE IT,ALMOST 180MB FREE

3) ZIPALLIGNED

4)DOCK MOD'S OPTIONS TO USE SENSE 3.6 OR CIRCULAR OR TRANSPARENT DOCK FIRST TIME ON SENSE 3.5 ONLY BY SUNDAWG TBD ROMS

5) SUNDAWG MUSIC MOD'S + SUPER BASS TWEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME,ADDED EXTRA AUDIO FILTERS,( YOUR EARS MAY BLEED "WARNING" I KID,PLEASE USE MID VOLUME AS BASS HAS BEEN TWEAKED TO THE HIGHEST
    " FIXED THE SYSTEM VOLUME GOING HIGH SUDDENLY,MOST USERS AIN'T HAD PROBLEM ,STILL FIXED IT

10) BEATS AUDIO ALREADY INCLUDED ALONG WITH MY MUSIC MOD,SO DONT FLASH ANY OTHER MUSIC MOD ZIP

11) FASTER BOOT TIME,

12) MORE USER SPACE ABOUT 250MB

13) NO CHANGE IN PARTITION LAYOUT,FOLLOW MY THIRD OP POST UNLESS YOU WANT TO USE PH0N3!X MOD'S FOLLOW HIS PARTITION LAYOUT

MEMBERS HERE S ONE REQUEST IF YOU GUYS CAN COME TOGETHER TO HELP OUR ONE OF THE FRIEND ON XDA WHO'S HAVING A RARE TUMOR ON THE LEFT EAR LOBES WHICH CONNECTS THE EAR & FASCIA VAIN,WHICH IS VERY PAINFUL & SERIOUS CASE OF SURGERY & WHEN I GOT TO KNOW FROM HIM,I PLEDGED TO HELP HIM & OFFER HIM MY WORK FOR HIM AS WE FELLAS GET ALONG & DONATE HIM,HE'S NOT COMFORTABLE TO DISCLOSE HIS IDENTITY,BUT IF YOU GUYS INSIST IT I'LL ASK HIM IF I CAN SHARE HIS NAME,SO PLEASE GUYS HELP OUR MEMBER TO GET RECOVER REAL SOON & WHATEVER CAN YOU DONATE OR OFFER WILL BE PUSHED TO HIM & ALSO I'LL POST ALL THE NAMES OF DONATORS IN OP,THANKS MUCH

SUNDAWG
    ===============================================================================================================================================================================================================

BLUE DROID LITE EDITION THEMED

UPDATE 09/18/2012

http://d-h.st/ZbI

MARC 2.3 KERNEL

ZRAM 100 MB

KAMEIRUS TRANSPARENT STATUS BAR MOD,WIPE CACHE DALVIK,FIX PERMISSION AFTER FLASH

http://d-h.st/EF5

CHANGE LOG :

1) LITE BUILD WITH BEST BATTERY TWEAKS

2) RAM OPTIMIZED TO THE BEST,THIS S THE FASTEST & LITE SENSE ROM,YOU'LL FIGURE WHEN YOU USE IT,ALMOST 180MB FREE

3) ZIPALLIGNED

11) FASTER BOOT TIME,

12) MORE USER SPACE ABOUT 250MB

13) NO CHANGE IN PARTITION LAYOUT,FOLLOW MY THIRD OP POST

ATTN MEMBERS FLASHING LITE BUILD ,PLEASE DON'T REPORT HERE BY SAYING FEW APPS MISSING THIS IS A MINIMAL BUILD ALL BLOATS REMOVED IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD APP'S PLEASE USE PLAY STORE,'
    EM' WHO DON'T WANT LITE BUILD CAN CONTINUE WITH V10 BUILD OR PREVIOUS BUILDS

PEACE

SUNDAWG

======================================================================================================================[/SIZE]==========================================================================================

9/11 TRIBUTE STOCK UPDATE 09/11/2012

GOD BLESS & SAVE THE MANKIND FROM TERRORISM,THIS BUILD S A TRIBUTE TO WHO LOST LIVES DURING 9/11 ATTACK 11 YEARS AGO,PLEASE DON'T TAKE WRONG INTENTION OF A TRIBUTE,NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE

151719635.jpg

americanflag22.jpg

DOWNLOAD SEPTEMBER 11 2011 " STOCK TRIBUTE EDITION "

http://d-h.st/Lgu

MARC 2.3 KERNEL

ZRAM 100 MB

CHANGE LOG :

1) BATTERY TWEAKED MORE,YOU GUYS WILL BE AMAZED

2) RAM OPTIMIZED MORE,THE PHONE WILL FLY,ITS TOTALLY SNAPPY

3) ZIPALLIGNED

7)HTC ONE X SENSE 4 WALLPAPER,THEMES & SKINS ( NEW )

11) TRIBUTE HOMESCREEN WALLPAPER FOR VICTIMS OF 9/11,PLEASE CONSIDER IT.

PEACE

SUNDAWG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5TH 2012

09/05/12 UPDATES LATEST "THEMED"

http://d-h.st/wic

PLEASE FLASH MARC 2.3 KERNEL IMMEDIATELY AFTER FLASHING ROM WITHOUT BOOTING TO HOME LINKS ARE BELOW

CHANGE LOG

BATTERY MOD
    ZIPALIGNED
    ALL LATEST APP'S UPDATED
    NEW SENSE 3.6 TYPE DOCK
    NEW TRANSPARENT NAVIGATION & DOCK TO LOOK LIKE SENSE 4
    CAMERA AMAZE MOD ,CAMCORDER LAG TWEAKED MUCH MUCH MORE,BUT NOT 100 %,IF DONE 100% SOUND & VIDEO ISSUE OCCURS
    AMAZING LATEST LOUD ONE X RINGTONES & NOTIFICATION
    NEW SKINS & WALLPAPER
    NEW ONE X THEMES
    HTC ONE X TWEAKS
    HTC ONE X BEATS AUDIO PORTED FROM ONE X
    HTC ONE X MOD
    HTC IME COLOR MODS THANKS TO GIMPS
    MUSIC FANS, AUDIOPHILES WILL LOVE THIS UPDATE,AS BASS TWEAKED TO THE PEAK,EVEN WITH A CHEAP HEADPHONE,YOU'LL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE,USE A GOOD ONE AND YOU'LL NEVER STOP LISTENING TO THE MUSIC
    MANY MORE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST 28TH UPDATE SUNDAWG V7 THEMED

DOWNLOAD

http://d-h.st/6Nd

PLEASE FLASH MARC 2.3 KERNEL OVER THE BUILD

CHANGE LOG:

RAM REWORK EVEN MUCH FASTER THEN STOCK
    BATTERY MOD
    ZIPALIGNED
    ALL APP'S UPDATED
    NEW SURPRISE APP'S * WILL LOVE IT *
    CAMERA AMAZE MOD ,CAMCORDER LAG TWEAKED MUCH MORE,BUT NOT 100 %
    NEW ONE X THEMES
    HTC ONE X TWEAKS
    HTC ONE X BEATS AUDIO PORTED FROM ONE X
    HTC ONE X MOD
    HTC IME COLOR MODS THANKS TO GIMPS
    MUSIC FANS, AUDIOPHILES WILL LOVE THIS UPDATE,AS BASS IS MODDED MUCH MORE,
    MANY MORE

WHAT WORKS
    ( EVERYTHING WORKS )

WHAT DON'T WORK
    YOU TELL ME ( CAUSE EVERYTHING WORKS)

PLEASE FLASH MARC 2.3 KERNEL IMMEDIATELY AFTER FLASH WITHOUT BOOTING TO HOME

ALSO ADDED HTC IME COLOR MOD ON USERS REQUEST. CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOO.IM LINK TO MY DEVELOPER ID SUNDAWG

ADDED A ZIP FOR XTRA THEMES ON MEMBERS REQUEST.LINK ONE DOWN

http://d-h.st/mXg

ENJOY THE BLAZING FAST BUILD,BEST OF REST

PEACE

SUNDAWG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOCK AUGUST 4TH SUNDAWG V6

STOCK HTC SENSE 3.5 +HTC ONE X TWEAKS (LATEST) 08.04.12
    WITH GOO.IM INTEGRATION DOWNLOAD OTA

More Link's Updated On Members Request,Please Don't Mirror
    Please Drop a Feedback after flashing it,it'd help me for future update & You Can Always Hit a Thank @ me ;)
    Enjoy the Blazing Speed Build

buttona.jpg

http://d-h.st/3Sf

[COLOR]OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD LIKE OTA THROUGH GOO.IM APPS,PLEASE DOWNLOAD GOO.IM GO TO DEVELOPER SECTION CLICK ON SUNDAWG AND DOWNLOAD IT AND BOOT INTO RECOVERY WIPE ALL/CACHE/DALVIK AND FLASH
    [/COLOR]

Dalvik Mover 1.6 by brush2 you can download it through the link below ( Thanks much brush2 )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609851

PLEASE FLASH MARC 2.3 KERNEL OVER THE BUILD

Change Log :

HTC One X Battery Tweaks

HTC One X Ram Tweaks .about 200 mb free Ram and at peak usage 160-170mb

Added multitasking

HTC One x mods for theme

HTC One X Bootanimation

CAM Mode Rendering, about 80%

More User space

Beats From HTC One X Included

& Many More

STOCK 07/14/2012

[ PLEASE USE MEGABASS FIX & MARC 2.2 KERNEL ZIP WHEN YOU FLASH ]

buttona.jpg

http://d-h.st/kp0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Update 07/12/12 ( PASSWORD "sundawg" )

buttona.jpg

TBD_SunD_10.07.12.zip

Themed Update*07/12/12 ( PASSWORD "sundawg" )

buttona.jpg

TBD_SUND_06.27.2012.zip

Marc 2.2 kernel

buttona.jpg

http://d-h.st/zu1

CHANGE LOG *** NEW 07/14/12***

Removed some apps
    Updated some apps
    Play store fixed
    New app
    now you can delete more apps as I've pushed most apps to data
    boot animation rework update T-Mobile 4g,reduce space
    battery tweaks,memory tweaks
    megabass music update with latest dsp manager (PLEASE FLASH MEGBASS ZIP for the best Music output)
    Very snappy,more ram,more user data
    use marc 2.2 kernel*
    *** Confirmed megabass works use player pro for best output ***
    sense 4 skin can be updated from settings
    Whats Working - Everything..What's Not Working - Do Tell

Change log 07/12/12

Removed some apps
    Updated some apps
    Updated new play store
    now you can delete more apps as I've pushed most apps to data
    boot animation rework update,reduce space
    battery tweaks,memory tweaks
    megabass music update with latest dsp manager
    Very snappy,more ram,more user data
    use marc 2.2 kernel*
    *** Confirmed megabass works use player pro for best output ***
    sense 4 skin can be updated from settings

Battery drain screenshot attached ,Battery Drain s really good,less then 1%/hour.

theme pack of ics 4 attached

buttona.jpg

http://d-h.st/uSF

Gabbana_sense4_ver3.zip

Unzip & install apk,go to skins & view grid & enable sense 4 if you like it

Please Don't mirror it,Appreciate it thanks any questions and feedback's,please report back at dan's main thread.or,if not here.
    the latest clk touch black recovery is attached.
    *** PASSWORD FOR ALL FILES ARE "sundawg"

This playstore fix file is for the 07/12/12 build Don't use it on latest build
    ^^^^
    Guys for stock eu and tmous,i was updating things in build,my bad ain't add vendig.apk,but i'm adding an apk,just push it to sd ext\app_s through root explorer MOUNT IT TO RW and then change permission to 'rw-r--r--' ,that's select all the box in read & in write select first box and then reboot your phone

Thanks to TSjoklat for the mod

Screenshot

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
    Procedures

1) Task 29 with ksubedi's hd2tool kit
    2) clk users please flash the touch cwm beta 8 attached below,using the leoimg.nbh file from hd2tool kit in bootloader mode,when the phone restarts keep pressing back key ,you'll be in clk settings
    3) click on settings click repartion size Select Partion as below and input the size accordingly finally do a comit & also do format nand in settings
    4) click reboot while rebooting press home button,you'll be in cwm
    5) wipe data all
    6) wipe cache partition
    7) wipe dalvik cache
    8) install zip from sd follow on screen procedure,once done the phone will restart ,while restarting immediately press home button again,get back to cwm recovery ,don't let it boot
    9) go to install zip from sd flash 1) marc's 2.3 kernel .
    10) wipe cache & dalvik again
    11) fix permission

Reboot ..all done great job

Now follow the on screen procedure let the phone get it home screen,let it settle for 5 minutes Turn off your phone,please don't restart,once booted ,then start playing with it.

Battery Tips >>>>

In RC Tweaks settings Roise Options/enable quick scroll change the option to all 2d fast and in display option over scrolling settings to none in miscellaneous option please check on Beats boot finally under wireless & network/mobile networks,uncheck enable always on mobile data

Turn off auto brightness & switch to 20% and screen time out to 15 seconds,and finally after full charge go to cwm & reset battery stats,please fully charge your phone in off mode to get calibrtion correctly

I personally use playerpro for music

Supports MAGLRD OR CLK Install

MAGLRD Recovery size for EU & Tmobile with a sd ext:

misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
    boot yboot|ro 7M
    system ya 150M
    cache ya 7M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

MAGLRD Recovery size for Tmobile:

misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
    boot yboot|ro 7M
    system ya 250M
    cache ya 7M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

_------------------------------------------------

CLK*

EU & Tmobile with a sd ext Configuration:

recovery = 7 MB
    misc = 1 MB
    boot = 5 MB
    system =150 MB
    cache =7 MB

Then Important select COMMIT and yes to confirm then phone will reboot then select recovery!

Then select recovery it will reboot into CWR or hold the home button down!
    Then create the sd ext of minimum 1024mb then transfer ROM to sd card then install!

Tmobile Configuration:

recovery = 7 MB
    misc = 1 MB
    boot = 5 MB
    system =250 MB
    cache =7 MB
    Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving!! To all the members on xda & my tbd team
    Happy diwali sundawg xD-

Just flashed legendary rom and I must say that it is AMAZING. IT IS JUST WAYY TOO SNAPPY xD.

I have a very weird bug. This is the first time I encountered such a bug on your rom. I cannot change the wallpaper, skins, lock screen, etc. I get an error message saying com.HTC.personalize has stopped working. Sad cost I can't use any of kameirus skins xS. But yes it does seem like I am the only one. This is my second flash and the bug still persists xS.

Besides that everything is working fine :) . It is a bug I can live with anyway :)

I've decided not to disappoint my theme build fans.as its giving me a hard task to finalize nativesd's for my TBD & CM7.w/o having hd2 in hand I've almost managed to fix most bugs of nativesd.well I'll release a full theme rom along so you Guys can enjoy, my team member kameirs mods too.I might roll out by next week.if I find a test phone from any of my friends around here. I'll test it too before release, that's the best I can do.thanks for the support.

Peace