Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: FESM | Free Exynos Sources Mov…
14th November 2012, 11:17 AM
Flag Gold Coast
Thanks Meter: 797

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredphoesh

I use the sgs3 because it is the best phone on the market imo. Being "right" about what Samsung should do and boycotting them would mean not buying what I believe is the best phone... Seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face to me!
Mark.

Are you using stock TW, a stocked based Rom or aosp/CM9/10?

What's happened to these forums?
Why are people creating accounts in a forum that develops (not just modifies) roms, but not wanting the source code needed to develop roms?

If you're happy with a stock based Rom, install titanium backup pro and freeze unwanted system apps. This isn't 'real' development.

If you're using CM10 on your S3, there's no way you'd claim your S3 as being the best phone on the market.

I should not have bought my S3 within days of release. I assumed within months I'd have CM10 running with **** all bugs.
It's my own fault.
In a month or 2, if it turns out Samsung have lied, I'll be moving back to Sony.
I'm happy with that. I'll get the latest xperia or see what specs the next nexus phone has.

This is my own opinion and it's my own fault for assuming I'd have CM10 on an exynos chip.
I have no problem waiting to see what's available in 6 months. I have a few backup phones.
Again, this is my own opinion, don't go hatin on me if you like TW or stock based roms.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LJE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LJE Ad-Free