Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

sorry i made something wrong here

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

XXLS7 = Firmware XXLS6 was the baseband that was in XXLS3 (release/Leak)

WiPpg.png

Simplified

hope you understand, took me one hour to fix this :laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Maybe he is a know and active member of xda but he made this new account to leak firmwares for various devices

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry i can't say :)

Maybe he is, if i knew i wouldn't say anyway

yaatzek

Feb 20, 2011
I've got a new leak ;)

p.s. took me one minute :D

Attachments

• WiPpg.jpg
    WiPpg.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 790

ant987

Dec 10, 2011
Uploading official 4.1.2 (might not be final market version yet) ,will be ready tomorrow (Odin flash-able binary, not OTA)
Screen attached for verification.

You know, I believe you! I think you don't have to be a well known dev to publish a serious ROM! I've been hoping for a very long time to see a thread like that and finally that day has arrived! Looking after tomorrow, can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i9100) with Tapatalk 2

fatjivi

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 5T
You know, I believe you! I think you don't have to be a well known dev to publish a serious ROM! I've been hoping for a very long time to see a thread like that and finally that day has arrived! Looking after tomorrow, can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i9100) with Tapatalk 2

Exactly my thoughts...hope this update comes asap as its been a real torture waiting for JB...more than that I hope that it helps solve the issues with cm10

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uploading official 4.1.2 (might not be final market version yet) ,will be ready tomorrow (Odin flash-able binary, not OTA)
    Screen attached for verification.
    Thread locked to much arguing, trolling and flaming. If OP will actually release make a new thread.

This whole detective story is quite sad to read tbh.

Date on screenshot - screenshot is named with current date set on phone. Factory wipe / full flash your phone and guess which date you will have (hint : it wont be today's)
    Screen size - I9100JB makes screenshots in png. Check attachment restrictions for png on this forum.

Full size screenshot
    Code:
    rapidgator.net/file/56686813/Screenshot_2011-03-24-20-05-14.png.html

You try to do something for community and they sh*t back on you.
    You will get your download link tomorrow, is it really that's hard to wait 12 hours for links without looking for conspiracy everywhere?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for attention, I can tell you you succeed. What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my JB leak go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium