[Q] Battery charge increasing CM9

Search This thread

Bishoy205

Jul 6, 2012
I have a strange problem with CM9 . I noticed that when i use the phone until the battery is too low , less than 10% , then leave it with no use for a while the battery percentage increase .For example it was 2% and suddenly it became 5% with no charging .

P.S : Just flashed CM9 with no changes, mods ,or tweaks.

Thanks

thomas7ca

Jan 14, 2012
I have a strange problem with CM9 . I noticed that when i use the phone until the battery is too low , less than 10% , then leave it with no use for a while the battery percentage increase .For example it was 2% and suddenly it became 5% with no charging .

Thanks

hi,
i had that problem too, it was just the battery being on the way to it's death. first, there was the thing you described, then, after a while, i noticed that the battery bloated up a little. i continued using it until it eventually didnt fit in the case anymore and bought a new one then. i was using cm9 b3 at that time and i still am, since it's not a cm9 issue, just bad quality of the battery. so, consider buying a new battery soon :)

Reactions: Bishoy205

Fishermanx2

Apr 29, 2012

Thanks

Hahahaha, it's very common, I'll try to explain it to you: If you are using your smartphone quite hard (games, internet...) it starts to calculate how much time rimains using battery (specially when it's under 15%), and it changes the percentage, but when you stop using it, the mobile phone recalculates again how much time it remains and change again the percentage, but it improves because you are no longer using it so the battery will work for more time.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you will understand. :cowboy:

Bishoy205

Jul 6, 2012
Thanks guys , so is it the battery dying or just the phone calculating how much my battery will last ?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Hahahaha, it's very common, I'll try to explain it to you: If you are using your smartphone quite hard (games, internet...) it starts to calculate how much time rimains using battery (specially when it's under 15%), and it changes the percentage, but when you stop using it, the mobile phone recalculates again how much time it remains and change again the percentage, but it improves because you are no longer using it so the battery will work for more time.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you will understand. :cowboy:

Thanks

hi,
    i had that problem too, it was just the battery being on the way to it's death. first, there was the thing you described, then, after a while, i noticed that the battery bloated up a little. i continued using it until it eventually didnt fit in the case anymore and bought a new one then. i was using cm9 b3 at that time and i still am, since it's not a cm9 issue, just bad quality of the battery. so, consider buying a new battery soon :)