Tapatalk HD (beta) - For Tablets

Search This thread

villapark75

Apr 10, 2011
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
After browsing this forum, and the top 10 apps thread, Tapatalk is obviously hugely popular. However there doesn't seem to be any mention of Tapatalk HD which is now out in beta from the Tapatalk forums.

I didn't know if everyone was aware of it and already using it. I did search these forums and there are a couple of threads....but not in Nexus 7.

I hope you guys find the HD app as great as I do :)

EDIT BETA 6 is out.....http://support.tapatalk.com/attachments/tapatalk-060-apk.7286/

Last edited:

droper_250

Feb 20, 2011
Almeria
I'm testing it right now and is awesome for tabs :eek:
Thx for share.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353342543224.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353342543224.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 4,691
Reactions: asiapiranha

Flukester69

Feb 29, 2012
Ottawa
www.tomishere.ca
Lame, you have to register to get the beta. No thanks. You think you pay for this thing and they turn around don't tell you jack about the HD version.

To be honest, I have not been impressed by the lack of features and integration with some forum options. Also some of the patches have been poor and affected performance and even still the little pic for each forum you are subscribed too does not show up right away like it used to.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: wachalookinat

nolook

Sep 5, 2010
is this going to be free for people who bought the regular one?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Rolandh

Oct 15, 2007
Sheffield
rolandh31.wordpress.com
Just downloaded and installed it, it feels similar to the Tablet version of the GMail app. Would like it if it was possible to use in portrait mode as well as landscape , but still looking good.

Roland

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
Thanks to the member on here who PM me the apk' cheers pal.:good:

I have to say as a new Tapatalk user and having heard many people saying how good it is im thinking, am i missing something here, there are only a few small categories and when i searched for a forum im a member of , and even posted the actual URL it brought up a list of TECH websites including funnily enough XDA and the forum i wanted was a music forum so it's not that good from what i can see, i had to just log into the forum the nornal way via Chrome.

Am i missing something here about Tapatalk, it really doesn't look that good and, i certainly wouldn't be paying for an app like this in the market unless they came up with far more categories for forums.

Last edited:

lordvincent 90

Mar 11, 2012
Thanks to the member on here who PM me the apk' cheers pal.:good:

I have to say as a new Tapatalk user and having heard many people saying how good it is im thinking, am i missing something here, there are only a few small categories and when i searched for a forum im a member of , and even posted the actual URL it brought up a list of TECH websites including funnily enough XDA and the forum i wanted was a music forum so it's not that good from what i can see, i had to just log into the forum the nornal way via Chrome.

Am i missing something here about Tapatalk, it really doesn't look that good and, i certainly wouldn't be paying for an app like this in the market unless they came up with far more categories for forums.

If you want a forum included in tapa talk, just contact the forum admin and request they include the tapatalk plugin. Its actually very easy for them to do... if they want to do it that is...

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
If you want a forum included in tapa talk, just contact the forum admin and request they include the tapatalk plugin. Its actually very easy for them to do... if they want to do it that is...

Well i suppose i could do that, but personally speaking i think it would be a lot easier if you just typed the forum URL into Tapatalk and it had the ability to save that particular forum so you wouldn't have to contact them and it just saved from there on in.

Not to mention the severe lack of categories available.

Overall im disappointed to be brutally honest. :/

lordvincent 90

Mar 11, 2012
The fact is the forum needs the plugin so that the app has permission to post/interact with the forum

If it just automatically worked, that would be HUGE security risk and anyone could potentially post/act as an admin... It needs to communicate with the forum so it knows your level of access

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts