[THEME] [LF2] [V3] [CROM FIX] [10-01-2013] Jellybread – Jellybean for Value Pack

Search This thread

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
bzKX8.png

Hey Guys. Finally I present to you JellyBread, JellyBean theme for our own DDLF2. I have tried to include most of the Holo goodies and will continue to bring more in future updates.

I have been working on it for over a month. I took this much time since I have by my own tweaked layouts and created/edited png’s. All that took some time.

Honestly, this theme makes the previous ICS theme by me look ugly. You will feel this too if you have used the ICS theme. For those who haven’t, I have compared some parts in the screenshots section.

Before moving on, I would like to thank all those who have encouraged me to go on with this theme and make it a reality. To be honest, I wasn’t very sure if I would make this theme seeing the response in the ICS theme. But these people encouraged me to go with it. I want to specially thank them. :)

Before doing anything read this disclaimer!

I will not be responsible for the damage you do to your phone in anyway. Just follow the steps and you’ll be good to go.

More things to note:
Currently the theme doesn’t include mods. If you have any mods installed, most of them will be removed after flashing this theme. That said, I will include mods one by one in this theme. I will create those mods from scratch to address the reboot problem which was faced after flashing the mods.

Quick Links:

Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
8Q00f.png

• This theme will give you JellyBean’s feeling in almost every way. From notification to lockscreen, many things are modded to look like JellyBean.
  • The theme includes the JellyBean font, Roboto giving the UI a cool look.
  • Pop-up dialogs are themed to look like JellyBean giving an awesome feeling.
  • Also includes Nexus 4 wallpapers as a wallpaper picker.
  • Now includes new Gtalk with Video Call feature.

Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
VvtF9.png

You can see from the comparison, how this theme is more neat, evolved and anytime better than the ICS theme.

Normal Lockscreen

qCoRc.jpg

Pattern Lockscreen

LCg7P.jpg

Notification Drawer

GFnER.png

Call UI

bhajd.png

Dialer UI

mWaJg.png

Call Log

l7N1A.png

Contacts

XSL5Z.png

Browser

ykzRg.png

Pop-up Dialogs

bYnOj.png

Volume Panel

3Qbjz.png

Power Menu

ipWcR.png

SMS/MMS List

RTkrQ.png

SMS/MMS Conversation UI

pnDrD.png

Gtalk List

5HXz2.png

Gtalk Conversation UI

uUAGr.png

Extended Toggles

5Z5rL.png

Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
g385q.png

v3

• New 4.2 Lockscreen.
  • Added the Swipe to Remove Notification Mod.
  • Added Settings button in Notification drawer.
  • Corrected bug where Carrier Label would get cut if it was more than one line.
  • Improved settings layout to match JellyBean settings.
  • Added Holo Radio Buttons and checkboxes.
  • Removed Title of Power Menu.
  • New Pop up menu background.
  • Reverted back to stock Contacts.
  • Added mod to stop collapsing of Notification Drawer on touching status bar.

v2

• Fixed bug where time format in the notification drawer would remain in 12-hour format even after setting 24-hour format in settings.
  • Fixed and themed InCall Notification.

YRBru.png

• Fixed Contacts Groups List Background
  • Fixed Frequent Contacts List Background
  • Added Extended Toggles.

5Z5rL.png

• Added Extended Power Menu.

mPkSg.png

• Added Smooth Scroll Mod.
  • Changed QuickContactBadge Look to match JellyBean.
  • Added new Gtalk with Video Call Feature.

v1
Code:
Initial Version.

Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
FmEba.png

Short review:
Everything is grant. ammar, you did a very fine job! background looks really nice. Great lookng dialer, fine toggles on notification drawer. Pattern lock screen looks really fine, adorable is better to say. Media scanning line is changed, there is no need to remake it. lovely grey and black game.:) About dialer - it rocks. color gamma is picked right, no background or other mistakes. and there is no need to make video call button,you were right earlier :). Calls history screen is now lighter and more grey. my first reaction was wow, what is there :) contacts colors are grey aswell. anyway looks really nice, ammar.
As a conclusion, really fine theme creator you are, 10/10 with vision to future. By the way, new fonts looks smooth and whole gb view is changed totally :thumbup: . I like the way, you've managed the backgrounds and popups. Thanks for your efforts.

Wow...wow wow wow wow wow wow.....!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
This is the most stunning beautiful superb theme I have ever seen on xda. Even I havent seen such awsome theme for other famous phones like galaxy s2, galaxy s3 etc. I have used other themes also but I must accept that this will gonna create a history in near future.

This theme is just awesome. I didn't post earlier, as I didn't know what to say, was totally out of words. I'll say no more.:good:
BTW, I use it with stock ddfl2+bam's kernel (latest rc)+nemus launcher and it looks pretty neat.

Can't thank anyone now.is this because I exhausted all my thanks on this thread!! Well, first time for me! Shows how groundbreaking this theme is!:thumbup:

Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
5Pcyu.png

• Include Mods. DONE
  • Change of Nemus Launcher UI. (Not Confirmed. Pending Permission.) CANCELLED.
  • Change of Gtalk UI. DONE
  • Change of Media Scanner notification. DONE
  • Further Change Settings UI to match JellyBean Settings. DONE
  • Further changes to the JellyBean Lockscreen. DONE

If you have any requests, please post them. If feasible, I may add them here. And you will see them in future versions.

wYB5c.png

• Time format doesn't change in the notification drawer (AM/PM to 24-hour). Resolved
  • In-call notification. Resolved
  • Frequent Contacts list background. Resolved
  • XDA app global actions dialog text color. Can't be resolved. Read here for more info.
  • Text color in Alert Dialogs with Radio buttons. Partially Resolved.

Last edited:

AmmarGitham

Dec 30, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro

Tweaking each and every app takes time so I will appreciate any help I can get. Please PM me if you are willing to help in anyway like, e.g.: Making icons, tweaking whole app etc. Let’s make this theme more and more awesome by collaborative effort. :)

If you want to port this theme to another phone or are using this theme as a base for your theme, please let me know by posting in this thread.

Last but not the least, please press thanks to appreciate the hard work I have put in it. If you like my work, consider a small donation.

Last edited:

chung1213

Apr 3, 2012
I really want to revert to stock ROM right now.:D

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

MR.Volkf

Aug 25, 2012
C:\Apktool & C:\TickleMyAndroid
when i installed this theme and i don't install with fresh firmware,i got a bootloop,so i think you must install this theme with fresh firmware,and unfortunately i don't take the backup first-_-but your universal backup helped me out of bootloop ! thanks ammar!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bzKX8.png

Hey Guys. Finally I present to you JellyBread, JellyBean theme for our own DDLF2. I have tried to include most of the Holo goodies and will continue to bring more in future updates.

I have been working on it for over a month. I took this much time since I have by my own tweaked layouts and created/edited png’s. All that took some time.

Honestly, this theme makes the previous ICS theme by me look ugly. You will feel this too if you have used the ICS theme. For those who haven’t, I have compared some parts in the screenshots section.

Before moving on, I would like to thank all those who have encouraged me to go on with this theme and make it a reality. To be honest, I wasn’t very sure if I would make this theme seeing the response in the ICS theme. But these people encouraged me to go with it. I want to specially thank them. :)

Before doing anything read this disclaimer!

I will not be responsible for the damage you do to your phone in anyway. Just follow the steps and you’ll be good to go.

More things to note:
    Currently the theme doesn’t include mods. If you have any mods installed, most of them will be removed after flashing this theme. That said, I will include mods one by one in this theme. I will create those mods from scratch to address the reboot problem which was faced after flashing the mods.

Quick Links:

VvtF9.png

You can see from the comparison, how this theme is more neat, evolved and anytime better than the ICS theme.

Normal Lockscreen

qCoRc.jpg

Pattern Lockscreen

LCg7P.jpg

Notification Drawer

GFnER.png

Call UI

bhajd.png

Dialer UI

mWaJg.png

Call Log

l7N1A.png

Contacts

XSL5Z.png

Browser

ykzRg.png

Pop-up Dialogs

bYnOj.png

Volume Panel

3Qbjz.png

Power Menu

ipWcR.png

SMS/MMS List

RTkrQ.png

SMS/MMS Conversation UI

pnDrD.png

Gtalk List

5HXz2.png

Gtalk Conversation UI

uUAGr.png

Extended Toggles

5Z5rL.png

hx272.png

You need to be deodexed to use this theme.

1. Backup your system.
    2. Download and place the latest version of the theme on your phone.
    3. Flash through CWM.
    4. Reboot to system.
    5. FIRST BOOT WILL TAKE TIME.

Fix for people coming from Frankenstien's ROM or any other custom ROM:

Flash Theme V2 ( Dont Reboot)
    Flash libandroid_runtime.so
    Now reboot

g385q.png

v3

• New 4.2 Lockscreen.
    • Added the Swipe to Remove Notification Mod.
    • Added Settings button in Notification drawer.
    • Corrected bug where Carrier Label would get cut if it was more than one line.
    • Improved settings layout to match JellyBean settings.
    • Added Holo Radio Buttons and checkboxes.
    • Removed Title of Power Menu.
    • New Pop up menu background.
    • Reverted back to stock Contacts.
    • Added mod to stop collapsing of Notification Drawer on touching status bar.

v2

• Fixed bug where time format in the notification drawer would remain in 12-hour format even after setting 24-hour format in settings.
    • Fixed and themed InCall Notification.

YRBru.png

• Fixed Contacts Groups List Background
    • Fixed Frequent Contacts List Background
    • Added Extended Toggles.

5Z5rL.png

• Added Extended Power Menu.

mPkSg.png

• Added Smooth Scroll Mod.
    • Changed QuickContactBadge Look to match JellyBean.
    • Added new Gtalk with Video Call Feature.

v1
    Code:
    Initial Version.
    8Q00f.png

• This theme will give you JellyBean’s feeling in almost every way. From notification to lockscreen, many things are modded to look like JellyBean.
    • The theme includes the JellyBean font, Roboto giving the UI a cool look.
    • Pop-up dialogs are themed to look like JellyBean giving an awesome feeling.
    • Also includes Nexus 4 wallpapers as a wallpaper picker.
    • Now includes new Gtalk with Video Call feature.