[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - maguro - JBean

Search This thread

lindan sian

Nov 26, 2011
Perak
triyng at home and at uni

UNI: connection easy and fast
HOME: if all are on wifi, nice connection. If i connect the LAN, the phone is not capable to connect. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm...ya...weired....mine one....when is UNIFI it can connect....but when is streaymx it cant connect...@@".......but when connect just gt one line....so cant connect...:confused:

Dr_Grip

Jul 23, 2011
I know you guys all have the proverbial needle in the arm regarding 4.2, but could you please discuss unofficial builds in their threads here or on rootzwiki and keep this thread clean for the discussion of the official AOKP releases, as it is intended?

J0ESK0

Jul 21, 2011
Chicago
www.twitter.com
Discussion of unofficial builds will be considered off-topic for this thread
As requested please take those discussions to that ROMs thread or ask in Q&A
Off-topic posts will be deleted without notice or explanation
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

I'm sorry, but where in the OP or title does this thread say its only for "Official" builds of AOKP? Even in the OP, Roman links to the latest and unofficial builds. That would lead me to believe both are open for discussion in here. The title of this thread says AOKP Maguro Jellybean. That's all. Not "official". The builds we are discussing are exactly that and built by Roman himself. Can you elaborate on why you are making that decision? :confused:

Dr_Grip

Jul 23, 2011
I'm sorry, but where in the OP or title does this thread say its only for "Official" builds of AOKP? Even in the OP, Roman links to the latest and unofficial builds. That would lead me to believe both are open for discussion in here. The title of this thread says AOKP Maguro Jellybean. That's all. Not "official". The builds we are discussing are exactly that and built by Roman himself. Can you elaborate on why you are making that decision? :confused:

Second post in this thread:
Keep this thread on track or infractions will be issued out.

Additionally, apart from Roman's builds, which are not only "unofficial", but that experimental that their existance is not even officially confirmed by Team AOKP, several euroskank and other cherrypicked releases have been linked and debated on the last four or five pages.

I can't even tell you which builds and reports are related to Roman, which to euroskank and which to other AOKP unofficial builds. That's the problem at hand.

J0ESK0

Jul 21, 2011
Chicago
www.twitter.com
I understand.. I was just asking because nowhere in this thread does it state that its only discussion for "official" builds. Add to the fact that Roman himself links to unofficial builds in the OP and you can see why I don't understand why you're making a fuss about discussing unoffical builds. That AOSKP thread should be used for Euroskank build discussion, I'll give you that.. but I think we should be allowed to discuss unofficial builds made by Roman here.

Dr_Grip

Jul 23, 2011
I understand.. I was just asking because nowhere in this thread does it state that its only discussion for "official" builds. Add to the fact that Roman himself links to unofficial builds in the OP and you can see why I don't understand why you're making a fuss about discussing unoffical builds. That AOSKP thread should be used for Euroskank build discussion, I'll give you that.. but I think we should be allowed to discuss unofficial builds made by Roman here.
Actually, Roman did not link his build folder on the first page. I am not a member of Team AOKP, thus I can't tell you who does what there. But if Whitehawkx, whose builds are linked, is the maguro device maintainer, his builds would be much more stable than Roman's, which obviously are work in progress that should not be used by end-users.

I mean, look at the last few pages. People not only report bugs, but also complain about the lack of beloved AOKP features and question whether AOKP has lost it's edge... it is obvious that the unstable and not-for-daily-use nature of Roman's build is completely lost on the majority of the people posting in this thread. End users should not use experimental builds. These "unofficial" builds by Roman that are circulated are not your usual nightlys. They are the stuff that might as well corrupt all your data...

J0ESK0

Jul 21, 2011
Chicago
www.twitter.com
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. You have a valid point about the Euroskank builds because it has its own thread. But this thread is defined as AOKP JB.. Nothing more, nothing less. Official or Unofficial is not defined anywhere. Whatever.. Its obvious you want it your way and won't be satisfied with my reasoning so I'll just stop and let the mods decide. Thanks anyways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

shawnaye

Sep 28, 2011
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. You have a valid point about the Euroskank builds because it has its own thread. But this thread is defined as AOKP JB.. Nothing more, nothing less. Official or Unofficial is not defined anywhere. Whatever.. Its obvious you want it your way and won't be satisfied with my reasoning so I'll just stop and let the mods decide. Thanks anyways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

Dude.. This thread is for the official AOKP that can be found previously on AOKP.co

I for one agree that people should not discuss any other variations of AOKP here.
Don't you think it makes everything more messy?
For one you won't know what rom the person is on if he complained of something buggy.
Why don't you create a thread to discuss the variation of AOKP which you prefer? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

J0ESK0

Jul 21, 2011
Chicago
www.twitter.com
You realize that a mod already decided? And agreed with my position? All I am trying is to explain it to you. ;)

I know the mod decided.. and I asked the mod a question and you chose to answer for him instead. So that's why I said I'd let the mod decide. Look, whatever.. I really don't care. I'll wait until the official builds are released before posting in here anymore.. seeing that I'm running Euroskank builds for the time being anyways. Swag on my friend. :highfive:

Krayvon

Dec 31, 2010
Redmond
!@

wow and i wasted time by reading the past 2 pages..... sigh

how about we get back on talking AOKP?!, site is back on, links are working, 11/27 unofficial kicks ass. and I don't have a hangover so yay!

Reactions: Timoooo

beren28

Jul 26, 2010
wow and i wasted time by reading the past 2 pages..... sigh

how about we get back on talking AOKP?!, site is back on, links are working, 11/27 unofficial kicks ass. and I don't have a hangover so yay!

11/27? I've been on 12/1 for an hour. Get with the program.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Krayvon

Dec 31, 2010
Redmond
!

11/27? I've been on 12/1 for an hour. Get with the program.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

psh what ev

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I'm afraid I'll get banned if I ask for the 12/1 link :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

you are banned for being lazy and not looking at goo.im :p

Top Liked Posts