[APP][2.3+] Alarm Clock Millenium Free - Highly customizable 4.0 +1 Million downloads

Do You like it?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I have suggestions (Write in comments)

• No, It should be improved (Write in comments)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

leonoel

Feb 1, 2009
Hi,

the alarm is not activated after i reboot the phone.

need to turn off and turn on again manually.

will try again later

Millenium Apps

Oct 10, 2012
Hi,

the alarm is not activated after i reboot the phone.

need to turn off and turn on again manually.

will try again later

Thanks leonoel for testing the app :)

As you know, one of the negative points of android is that alarms can't work when the phone is off :( but they must work after reboot :D

When you look to the permissions needed by the app, you will find some "SYSTEM TOOLS / AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT"

This feature allows apps to start once you reboot your phone and reload all activated alarms, so programmatically, the alarms must still activated.

It is maybe your device that works differently!? Please, try it again by setting an alarm for few minutes and reboot the phone to see :) and please tell me what is your device to know more about it :D

Millenium Apps

Oct 10, 2012
New update 1.3.1

Hi there,

A new version 1.3.1 of Alarm Clock Millenium is available now.

Thank you for your feedback that helped me a lot.

I added an alalog clock widget and made some improvements.

Your feedback and suggestions are wellcome :)

Reactions: Gregs51

Millenium Apps

Oct 10, 2012
New Version V1.3.2 is available now

Hi there,

I want to let you know that Alarm Clock Millenium is updated to V1.3.2. Here is what is new:
- Night mode feature added.
- More themes and customization (text, titles, buttons color).
- Ability to use your own wallpaper as background in the app.

If you are using it, let me know what about your feedback on the last release.

Thanks for reading and maybe for your suggestions or great ideas,

Reactions: TrimB

TrimB

Oct 16, 2012
Hi there,

I want to let you know that Alarm Clock Millenium is updated to V1.3.2. Here is what is new:
- Night mode feature added.
- More themes and customization (text, titles, buttons color).
- Ability to use your own wallpaper as background in the app.

If you are using it, let me know what about your feedback on the last release.

Thanks for reading and maybe for your suggestions or great ideas,

That's awesome! now i can customize everything :) thank you devs

Reactions: Millenium Apps

poetter747

Dec 24, 2010
Hi,

Is your app able to set alarms based on google calendar entries?

My wife it's working in different shifts that change often.

If it does not support it yet, would you implement that feature? Such a feature would be worth buying the paid version.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Millenium Apps

Oct 10, 2012
Hi,

Is your app able to set alarms based on google calendar entries?

My wife it's working in different shifts that change often.

If it does not support it yet, would you implement that feature? Such a feature would be worth buying the paid version.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Hi there,

Not yet, you know it is technically hard to work the interaction between different apps (as they have some private parameters). Do you know that you can set a ringtone as alarm for your events on google calendar? (look on parameters >> ringtone). Our paid version have a task manager that allows you to set tasks with alarms. We will see what we can do for that :)

Derzis

Apr 12, 2011
i took a quick look at your app...nice options but the looks are not good enough

Last edited:

Millenium Apps

Oct 10, 2012
i took a quick look at your app...nice options but the looks are not good enough

Hi,

If you take a long look, you will find that you have the control of the looks. (for a simplest look for exemple you can set black background and style "holo dark + black" with black buttons and blue text color).

This is the only alarm clock app that allows all that customization, others are using minimalistic layouts. After all an alarm clock is for waking up :) ( this explains why the most famous one (over 10 millions downloads) has a very poor design).

Derzis

Apr 12, 2011
Hi,

If you take a long look, you will find that you have the control of the looks. (for a simplest look for exemple you can set black background and style "holo dark + black" with black buttons and blue text color).

This is the only alarm clock app that allows all that customization, others are using minimalistic layouts. After all an alarm clock is for waking up :) ( this explains why the most famous one (over 10 millions downloads) has a very poor design).
i`ve looked again, still ugly. btw which one is the "famous one" ?

you can change the background but you can`t change the color of those rounded buttons
and that NIGHT option with the green on black can only be changed into an even uglier one

screenshots you`ve put in the market and in this forum are very ugly
blue, green, yellow, all combined in a really bad scene...it`s like a car crash

the only reason im telling you this is because i want you to make it better so i can buy it

alarm1.jpg alarm3.jpg alarm2.jpg alarm4.jpg

Last edited:

Millenium Apps

Oct 10, 2012
i`ve looked again, still ugly. which one is the "famous one" ?
you can change the background but you can`t change the color of those rounded buttons
and that NIGHT option with the green on black can only be changed into an even uglier one

screenshots you`ve put in the market and in this foum are very ugly
the only reason im telling you this is because i want you to make it better so i can buy it

View attachment 1603093 View attachment 1603121 View attachment 1603094 View attachment 1603122

You know buttons use a lot of memory so it's not possible to make different coulours, the app will be very big in that case :silly:
I will think about a checkbox that allows you to make a text at their place.

For the screenshots you made can you do them by changing buttons color to grey (buttons arrow in the first image) and style to "Holo + Dark grey" here is some examples of a better combination

For the famous alarm clock it is the first one that you get on the market when you search for alarm clock with more than 89000 reviews. please take a look at it and tell me what do you think about the way it looks ;)

I used different colors to show the users that they can change the look the way they want, if you find that ugly others find it nice :) as you know we can't satisfy everybody, but i will see how to add a standard simplest look feature ;)

For the paid version is so different because it includes other features than alarm clock (task manager, contact manager with pictures, and more...)

For the night mode, it was added in the V1.3.2, it will be improved with more parameters in the next updates, for example: it will use your own wallpaper :)

You can see yourself that the most famous alarms apps looks bad they work the featues but not the look.

Attachments

• 2012-12-30_15-27-17.jpg
    2012-12-30_15-27-17.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 2012-12-30_15-27-48.jpg
    2012-12-30_15-27-48.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 2012-12-30_15-28-00.jpg
    2012-12-30_15-28-00.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 2012-12-30_15-28-49.jpg
    2012-12-30_15-28-49.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 2012-12-30_15-29-29.jpg
    2012-12-30_15-29-29.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][4.3+][FREE] Alarm Clock & Timers & Stopwatch, The Best Alarm Clock App

Hi there,

Alarm Clock Millenium is a feature-rich yet easy to use Alarm Clock app with unlimited Timers, a precise Stopwatch, a World Clock and amazing Widgets.

Over 1 Million downloads worldwide!

With Alarm Clock Millenium, you can create unlimited alarms, timers, timer & stopwatch widgets and customize them as you want.

This Alarm Clock app allows you to customize almost everything from alarm and timer settings to backgrounds and text color/font/size.

Alarm Clock Millenium offers a wide choice of ways to wake up with challenging tests like math or puzzle. It allows you to wake up at time in the best way especially with the increasing volume option in a speed that can be adjusted at your wish.

In addition to the basic functionalities of an Alarm Clock, Alarm Clock Millenium allows you to:
    ★ Play ringtones, music and playlists on alarms.
    ★ Set alarm and snooze duration with precision of seconds.
    ★ Set and save alarms for either a specific time or date or within a certain time.
    ★ Set an alarm with your voice just by dictating time or with "OK google".
    ★ Wake up smoothly with the increasing volume and brightness customizable features.
    ★ Select from different ways to stop it (button, math, Captcha code, visual test, shake, flip, puzzle, mixed).
    ★ See the next alarm and remaining time for it (click on it) and skip it when you want.
    ★ Set Wave gesture to Snooze or Dismiss alarms.
    ★ Adjust the brightness of the screen during the alarm and set it gradual to imitate sunrise.
    ★ Backup and Restore to internal/external storage or to Google Drive.
    ★ Customize the parameters of the vibrator.

The app includes a professional stopwatch and unlimited timers for your daily timing needs :

Stopwatch: You can record laps, share the results or save them on SD card.

Timer: you can add an unlimited number of timers with different parameters for each timer:
    ★ Set alarms or notifications with adjustable settings.
    ★ Run multiple timers simultaneously or sequentially.
    ★ Add extra time while a timer is running.
    ★ Drag to reorder timers even when they are running.
    ★ Set timers to repeat automatically for up to 1000 times or without a limit.
    ★ Control each timer and the stopwatch from notifications and lock screen.

World Clock: World Clock with up to 600 cities in the world to keep track of time in different corners of the globe. Drag to reorder the cities as it suits you.

Night Mode: Bedside clock with adjustable brightness to rest your eyes at night.

Important Notice: Some battery saving apps or system power managers can prevent alarms from working. Please make sure that it's not the case.
    Here are some known examples:
    1- EMUI: Add the app to protected apps.
    2- Acer AID Kit: Remove the app from Energy Organization blacklist.
    3- Avoid forcing the app close and exclude it while cleaning the RAM if it forces apps to close.
    4- In some devices like Xiaomi system periodically kill apps. In this case you need to add the app to "Caution" list.
    5- Sony: Make sure that STAMINA mode allows alarms to work. if not then disable it.

Main permissions :
    - Phone call state permission "READ_PHONE_STATE" is needed to mute alarms during a call.
    - Modify system settings permission is used by our Alarm Clock to save the next alarm to system so that it can be shown on any time widgets.
    - Storage to read audio files on alarms, backup & restore.

I thank you and still waiting your feedback ;)

To find the apps, please follow this link:

Alarm Clock - Timers Stopwatch

To learn more about it take a look at this:
    http://www.milleniumapps.com/p/alarm-clock-for-android.html
    Thanks again ;)

eD24JFnqoBY

More information can be found on our website. If you have any question, feedback or issue, please feel free to email us.

Email: support@milleniumapps.com

To give you an idea about how it looks like, here are some screenshots:
    Yes I thought so, maybe this is a small thing but I think Google should have thought about this detail especially when its biggest rival Apple could :p

Anyway, thanks to you and your appreciated help here. I do not know your priced version supports it but If not here is another tip for you: Once we turn the alarm off, it would be good if it can directly set Plane Mode off :good: I mean maybe you can set a command about this so that users can click it If they want.

Thank you too for the very nice tip :good:, I didn't think about this cause i really don't use plane mode, generally we use it to get a silent phone (no calls), set alarms and avoid battery drain, i think that my app do this (you can set a silent mode, the alarm will go on, and the battery consumption is very small :) ).

I will try to add a button for this that will be activated in settings :D thanks for this original idea :)
    any idea?

Thank you for the link :)

Hi,

As you can see the app have a plenty of features and i want to add more and more :)

So please, give me your ideas about other features that you want to see in this app. I will choose the best ones and add them in the next updates ;)

Thank you in advance,

Millenium Apps
    great!

great app and a pretty alarm clock:good: