Scam site. easyelectronicstore

Search This thread

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Update. Site is a scam and asks for wire transfer.

Just ordered the tf700 from there for my daughter. Price is insane low for the 64gb, just not sure how trust worthy they are.

Used my wifes cc and there worry part is this.... it did not ask for phone number. All the other info was regular info, address, email and bla bla bla

Not 5 minutes later she gets pop up on her phone for a chat invite from easy electronic store. i saw it on the screen as she read it and said WTF, not seconds later she lost the pop up. I dont know what it was or where it came from. I cant find anything on her phone to see where it came from

I guess well see if the tf700 comes. If it does ill be ordering another for my other daughter so im crossing my fingers

Last edited:
Reactions: harveer123

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
I was looking at the site easyelectronicstore.com

I dunno there my friend...if it were me I'd cancel that credit card charge immediately.

What's the old saying:
"If it looks too good to be true"

Reactions: harveer123

harveer123

Nov 30, 2012
Seriously??????? Ijust posted this a few minutes ago. Shouldnt i give them a week atleast for it to get here????

I will update if i get it

Yeah I only just realised that my bad - i just joined this xda thing and noticed you've been a member since 2009 - mistook it for you purchasing and posting this in 2009.

Thanks though that will be pretty helpful.

Aug 7, 2011
Considering that the two color options are "black" and "white" (two non existant colors on the tf700), I'd say it's probably not real..

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Yeah I only just realised that my bad - i just joined this xda thing and noticed you've been a member since 2009 - mistook it for you purchasing and posting this in 2009.

Thanks though that will be pretty helpful.

LOL ok then. Makes sense. But yeah i will post once i get it and check it out and make sure its whats advertised. I hope it comes, and it would be helpful if anyone ordered from there and got what they ordered, whatever the order was for.

harveer123

Nov 30, 2012
LOL ok then. Makes sense. But yeah i will post once i get it and check it out and make sure its whats advertised. I hope it comes, and it would be helpful if anyone ordered from there and got what they ordered, whatever the order was for.

Yeah I know what you're saying I've been trying to look for the same thing, they're apparently selling iPhone 5's for £300 - BARGAIN OF THE YEAR! If it's legit that is... Cheers mate hopefully this'll help!! Good luck!!! I look forward to the *hopefully* all clear (Y)

EDIT: Should point out - a good observation on the Black/White colour availability on ALL products across the website but I done some searching they've been up as a website for about 28 days - no reviews - so looks like we're the guinea pigs of this site so we'll find out soon enough.. I checked it through this: scamadviser.com/ - go to 'check webiste' and type in www[dot]easyelectronicstore[dot]com

SECOND EDIT: I know I keep editing but I'm realising more bits and pieces that may help put two and two together. From a programmers point of view; adapting on the above colour availability 'black and white' across the site.. the actual 'Availability' read's 'In stock' as a drop down box. This should not be the case as the customer cannot choose whether something is in stock or not but we should only be able to view this information. So either poorly designed web pages or scam. - I've been talking to a 'representative' and they're saying all the right things but I guess overall we'll just have to wait and see..

Last edited:

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
BTW, i found this thru the google shopper app on my phone. Otherwise i can not find any other info on this retailer

r3p34t3r

Sep 24, 2012
Is the store located in U.S.A. ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

r3p34t3r

Sep 24, 2012
I just looked the site up a few minutes ago & I was concerned about the contact number, it's a cell/mobile phone number not a direct land-line,which would raise my suspicions, I sincerely do hope ALL goes well & your product reaches you though I am concerned....

P.s.why don't you give them a call on the phone number the site gives you?(I didn't include it in my post incase I done something wrong)

Last edited:

BoosterSilver

May 8, 2012
Nvidia Shield
Do not order from this website

Easyelectronicstore.com is REMARKABLY a lot like superstoregadgets.com both websites have both US and UK addresses (although superstoregadgets.com didn't have a US address a month ago) I was really excited about the price at first too since it was so cheap but when I went through their checkout process just to see how much they would charge for shipping I received an email saying this:

"We thank you for your order# (New ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 64GB 10.1" Android Tablet), and we want to inform you that your order has been received and confirmed, packed and will soon be ready for shipment, but we are unable to process your credit card because of the issues we are presently facing with our credit card processor, due to large volume of order we are receiving at this promo period, and no COD anymore, to complete this order, we need to receive your payment before we can ship out your order, all payments are to be made via Online Money Transfer (Western Union or Money Gram)."

Funny thing was...I never even entered any payment information yet. So I did some searching and the UK address for superstoregadgets had been used by several other online stores in the past and people had ordered stuff from them and never received their products.

Easyelectronicstore.com doesn't even have any certifications. Just a picture of a "safe and secure" badge on the page that doesn't even link to any agency that would support any confirmation that the site is legit. Just like with superstoregadgets.com when you search for the address on google you get no other indication that the website has an online presence or notoriety.

I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT EASYELECTRONICSTORE.COM IS A SCAM. IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM I WOULD SUGGEST IMMEDIATELY TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND I WOULD SUGGEST INVESTIGATING INTO POSSIBLY PUTTING A FRAUD ALERT ON THAT CARD.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: r3p34t3r

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Yeah I think it is a scam. Luckily used cc instead of debit so I should be good to go. Gonna wait till tuesday and if I dont have anything from them im gonna try and call and then ill call my cc co.
My wife got the chat invite again today when she was out and it disapeared before she could get a screen shot for me.

r3p34t3r

Sep 24, 2012
Well bud thanks for flagging this dodgy company for the rest of us ,suppose it was to good to be true....:mad:

drherron

Jan 5, 2012
Albany
"Yeah we have a minor issue with legitimate transaction methods not currently being done at our store, just send over a ball of twenties and we will get right on that super-special sale we have going right now... Send it by tonight and we will throw in a dock for free!"

Reactions: neo1738

BoosterSilver

May 8, 2012
Nvidia Shield
Yea you know something is up when a professional email from customer service is just one giant run-on sentence with improper grammar.:rolleyes:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Updated title hope it shows up in Google searches for others.
Cancled cc and put that to rest.
Amazon seems to be out of stock. I got time so ill keep watching

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The price should have been the first red flag -- they're asking $380 for a 64GB TF700T Infinity -- the price is impossible, e.g., if it's too good to be true...it's not true.

No question at this point: the price is ludicrous, and the fact that they ask for Western Union payment is a HUGE red flag. This is classic, and no responsible e-commerce site will ask for this. If you send money, you can consider it lost. Also - although they claim addresses in the US and UK, odds are very strong that they will not map to any actual company location related to this supposed business.

This model is one of the classics that should be reported to the FBI's cybercrime division for investigation.
    Update. Site is a scam and asks for wire transfer.

Just ordered the tf700 from there for my daughter. Price is insane low for the 64gb, just not sure how trust worthy they are.

Used my wifes cc and there worry part is this.... it did not ask for phone number. All the other info was regular info, address, email and bla bla bla

Not 5 minutes later she gets pop up on her phone for a chat invite from easy electronic store. i saw it on the screen as she read it and said WTF, not seconds later she lost the pop up. I dont know what it was or where it came from. I cant find anything on her phone to see where it came from

I guess well see if the tf700 comes. If it does ill be ordering another for my other daughter so im crossing my fingers
    I was looking at the site easyelectronicstore.com

I dunno there my friend...if it were me I'd cancel that credit card charge immediately.

What's the old saying:
    "If it looks too good to be true"
    Is the store located in U.S.A. ?

The site says locations in Virginia and the UK...
    Still say it looks shady...
    you should probably edit out the address on that last picture