Thnx in advance

Regards,

Axelman

bwp85

Apr 18, 2010
Burnie
HTC 10
Google Pixel 2
Followed the steps on the front page. Was all good until I rebooted out of CWM after backup doing a backup. The device now hangs on the bootloader screen (1st screen with android droid) Any ideas? Or have I bricked my device?

flowish

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 26, 2011
Hi all,

does anyone know if this CWM ADB installation method will work on a:
FNF™ ifive Android 2.3 ultra-thin 9.7 inch IPS

Thnx in advance

Regards,

Axelman

im not sure ... because this is for ICS not GB

Followed the steps on the front page. Was all good until I rebooted out of CWM after backup doing a backup. The device now hangs on the bootloader screen (1st screen with android droid) Any ideas? Or have I bricked my device?

allwinner A10 is unbrickable , if you get any problems you just need flash again.

zewl23

Dec 5, 2008
Prague
coresolution.eu
Hyundai Rock X

Hi All,

iam here just new in tablets, just today i have got my first 4.1.1 android tablet.

Is there any CWM for A10 and 4.1.1 android?

BTW - Do you have any problems with gameloft games like Asphalt 7 HD?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ravindrank

Jan 22, 2011
seattle, WA
sites.google.com
Milagrow Tabtop 7.16C - Fixed Device with firmware flash ;)

sure it works?? i have a 7.16 tabtop .....need to take a nandroid backup.....in need for cwm recovery.....will this work????

Yes. the CWM works. Haven't tried restoring though. I see that the cwm backups are intelligent (meaning space saving but not copying redundant data). But all this with a slight twist. I had a firmware for LY-F8AS (its really clean small <300mb with no junk and it worksssss) on my 7.16C as I had screwed the tab with wrong flash (flashed firmware for 7.4 a different tab).

After lots of searching I discovered this is clone/same as LY-F8AS except for the rear camera. So everything works but no rear camera.

I had also flashed CM9 & CM10 on the device. It worked the first time but later flashes caused the data partition to pickup the 15 MB one. Not checking now since its my bro;s tab and I managed to fix with firmware from the milagrow guys :)

PM me if you want more info (juicy stuff which you are relly looking to have ) :p

Reactions: Arni_dg
Apr 7, 2008
Is there any harm in doing a fastboot boot recovery.img command to see if it is compatible? This would just boot into the image and not make permanent changes right?

Last edited:
Reactions: oggo

BigWhoop

Sep 23, 2010
Bielefeld
www.hardware-mag.de
I tried it with my Point of View 25 XXL. But its stuck on bootlogo.

After that i reflashed the original firmware with no luck.

Now i have a bootloop with the bootlogo. Any hints?

EDIT: I had to unplug usb to reboot without bootloop Oo strange but it works now :)

Edit2: The recovery wan´t work. Even if i try the first 6.0.1.0 or the new 6.0.1.2.

it always say: cant mount /data!
+
cant boot after flashing recovery.

Last edited:

tokariew

Jun 16, 2011
Warsaw
I try to install cwm to my Myphone 10, but with no luck. It's open but can't mount nearly everything. Now i can only boot this recovery, no system rom. I don't how to fix it. My friends have the same tablet. Someone have idea how install old recovery or boot system?

flowish

Oct 26, 2011
I try to install cwm to my Myphone 10, but with no luck. It's open but can't mount nearly everything. Now i can only boot this recovery, no system rom. I don't how to fix it. My friends have the same tablet. Someone have idea how install old recovery or boot system?

you need fix the partition /system/etc/vold.fstab

tokariew

Jun 16, 2011
Warsaw
## Vold 2.0 fstab for HTC Passion
#
## - San Mehat (san@android.com)
Code:
## 
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount <label> <mount_point> <part> <sysfs_path1...> 
## label        - Label for the volume
## mount_point  - Where the volume will be mounted
## part         - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path> - List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
#/devices/platform/awsmc.3/mmc_host for sdio
dev_mount	sdcard	/mnt/sdcard	auto	/devices/virtual/block/nandj
dev_mount	extsd	/mnt/extsd	auto	/devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.1/mmc_host	/devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.0/mmc_host
dev_mount	usbhost1	/mnt/usbhost1	auto	/devices/platform/sw-ehci.1	/devices/platform/sw_hcd_host0	/devices/platform/sw-ehci.2

this is from oryginal rom

now in recovery in /system i have only bin folder nothing more.

is possible to make dump original rom (i don't know how), if i have a second tablet (the same model) and flash it with livesuit?

Last edited:

andrea.giommi

Dec 7, 2010
Pesaro
Is it possible to have a flashable zip? I ve a cmw5 and i can t boot my tablet to install cmw 6. Ive a backup made with cmw6 that don t work with cmw5.

Thanks

flowish

Oct 26, 2011
## Vold 2.0 fstab for HTC Passion
#
## - San Mehat (san@android.com)
Code:
## 
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount <label> <mount_point> <part> <sysfs_path1...> 
## label        - Label for the volume
## mount_point  - Where the volume will be mounted
## part         - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path> - List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
#/devices/platform/awsmc.3/mmc_host for sdio
dev_mount	sdcard	/mnt/sdcard	auto	/devices/virtual/block/nandj
dev_mount	extsd	/mnt/extsd	auto	/devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.1/mmc_host	/devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.0/mmc_host
dev_mount	usbhost1	/mnt/usbhost1	auto	/devices/platform/sw-ehci.1	/devices/platform/sw_hcd_host0	/devices/platform/sw-ehci.2

this is from oryginal rom

now in recovery in /system i have only bin folder nothing more.

is possible to make dump original rom (i don't know how), if i have a second tablet (the same model) and flash it with livesuit?

this is modification mounting partition, but you need experimental if you want this. first backup your vold.fstab, and then open

dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/virtual/block/nandj
dev_mount extsd /mnt/extsd auto /devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.1/mmc_host /devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.0/mmc_host

change like this :

dev_mount extsd /mnt/extsd auto /devices/virtual/block/nandj
dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.1/mmc_host /devices/platform/sunxi-mmc.0/mmc_host

if you done installed cwm, you can backup and your system rom.

Is it possible to have a flashable zip? I ve a cmw5 and i can t boot my tablet to install cmw 6. Ive a backup made with cmw6 that don t work with cmw5.

Thanks

yes it's possible ..

yooray

Dec 23, 2012
my micromax tab just got hang on funbook logo. I can't access the sd card so how could i install this....please let me know!
Thanks!

xgeek.cub

Nov 6, 2012
Here and There
Thanks a lot and Job well done.
BUT
i am using Mapan MX913 and JXD S9100 and HD Tree is:
/mnt/sdcard
/mnt/extsd
/mnt/usbhost1(about this one i am not really sure)
and by your recovery i lost every thing. now every time i restart the tablets all installed app are gone and it is like the day I had bought it. saying welcome notes and all in chines.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi , i have done compile a latest cwm recovery for Allwinner A10 (LY-F1 and TREQ) for android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, i dont know it will work for other tablets with same vendor so please do with your own risks !!

283688_3567685038655_61029618_n.jpg

Working :
    • Reboot
    • Wipe data / factory reset
    • Wipe Cache
    • Install .zip
    • Backup and Restore
    • All buttons

Not Working :
    • None (need bugs hunter)

Download :

How to install :
    • Download the recovery (recommended latest build)
    • extract and put to your /sdcard
    • open terminal applications (like better terminal emulator) ,or you can use from adb shell and type :
    Code:
    $ su
    # cd /mnt/sdcard
    # sh install-recovery.sh
    # sh reboot-recovery.sh

Configuration :
    • Power button : Select
    • Volume (+) : Up
    • Volume (-) : Down
    • Go Back : please repeat volume (-) until get "Back Button Enabled" notification. (for build 27/July/2012)

note : you can open cwm recovery with turn off your tablet, and hold volume(+) with turn on/off button.
    Changelog (27/July/2012)
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Building from Cyanogenmod source code
    [/LIST]

Changelog (28/July/2012)
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Use black color for background
    [*]Show user interface "Go Back"
    [/LIST]

Changelog (09/Aug/2012)
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Update version 6.0.1.1
    [/LIST]

Changelog (01/Oct/2012)
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Update version 6.0.1.2
    [/LIST]
    Milagrow Tabtop 7.16C

Thanks a lot and helpful. This works on Milagrow Tabtop 7.16C (which is my bro's and I'm trying fix after s*rewing up)
    Milagrow Tabtop 7.16C - Fixed Device with firmware flash ;)

sure it works?? i have a 7.16 tabtop .....need to take a nandroid backup.....in need for cwm recovery.....will this work????

Yes. the CWM works. Haven't tried restoring though. I see that the cwm backups are intelligent (meaning space saving but not copying redundant data). But all this with a slight twist. I had a firmware for LY-F8AS (its really clean small <300mb with no junk and it worksssss) on my 7.16C as I had screwed the tab with wrong flash (flashed firmware for 7.4 a different tab).

After lots of searching I discovered this is clone/same as LY-F8AS except for the rear camera. So everything works but no rear camera.

I had also flashed CM9 & CM10 on the device. It worked the first time but later flashes caused the data partition to pickup the 15 MB one. Not checking now since its my bro;s tab and I managed to fix with firmware from the milagrow guys :)

PM me if you want more info (juicy stuff which you are relly looking to have ) :p
    Is there any harm in doing a fastboot boot recovery.img command to see if it is compatible? This would just boot into the image and not make permanent changes right?