[DOWNLOAD][V20A][EURO-OPEN] LG .kdz firmwares

Search This thread

laufersteppenwolf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
I had the same problem. Funny thing, LG's translators put it to "Urzustand" in german, which means something like "original condition". However, I was able to solve it by restoring original build.prop and re-enabling the LG apps I had frozen (except Smartshare and widgets). I think it's LG Remote support and affiliated services or LG Setup Wizard which needs to be enabled.

have you been using some build.prop tweaks or why did you have to restore tho 'old' one? Cause i've had no problem at all ;)

casablanko

Jul 8, 2009
tested this FW
camera definitely got better. autofocus is better, and the video recording is now brighter, i can see more than those dark film on earlier FW.
battery is better also i think, need to test more.
but the bad news is...
performance decreased at least for me who came from v10D.
asphalt 7 getting more lag, NFS Most Wanted now has hiccup when there's a lot of cars.

now im confused, should i trade perf for battery life (battery life in v10D is sucks)

Subhajitdas298

Sep 10, 2012
Kolkata
available in india?

Will it work on india wihout prob? And if i do recovery by pc with selecting germany s country, will i be ble to get this firmware in english and everything eleaned on my phone?

onursanli

Nov 11, 2010
Hi,
Did you try V10E firmware which is for turkey?
(Burda mecbur ing.kardeşim k bkma :)

Yes, I Did.. My Phone Hasn't Updated Itself by OTA Update and I Tried It With LG PC Suite.. LG PC Suite Can Successfully Install the Turkey Version of 10E.. This is My First Day With 10E But I Have Some Problems With It..

Brightness is Still Same On My Phone's Settings( Didn't Changed it: %40) But Screen Became A Lot More Darker After 10E Update I Don't Know Why..

And Now 'Subway Surf' a Little Laggy :)

Reactions: srcsntrk

AG22

Oct 25, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Is that version rootable ? What method ? Is the best battery until now (in comparison with the old versions) ?

In general, how is V10H ?

AG22

Oct 25, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
In general is like V10f with some small improvements.

Yes, is rootable.

No languages or apps added.
I am thinking about use this version, root my phone and remove some stocks apps. But i will have to use in english (i am starting to think it is not a big deal).

Is any V10H version better than the other country ? Example: Deutch is better then France

Last edited:

AG22

Oct 25, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
I think it's the best that you can do.

You'll save some battery, you'll be free to install other apps and un-install some useless stock apps.

Good luck on that ;)

Thanks man, i've already downloaded Portugal 10H version. I will use my phone in English.
Later i will flash the firmware and try to root.

I hope i will have a better battery duration...

Bro, i have a question: do you think camera/autofocus is little better ?

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
Thanks man, i've already downloaded Portugal 10H version. I will use my phone in English.
Later i will flash the firmware and try to root.

I hope i will have a better battery duration...

Bro, i have a question: do you think camera/autofocus is little better ?

The difference between v10f and v10h is not very big but, yes, its a little better.

Since the upgrade from v10a, it was the only time that I saw any improvement on the camera...

Don't forget to do factory reset before upgrade!

Best regards

AG22

Oct 25, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
The difference between v10f and v10h is not very big but, yes, its a little better.

Since the upgrade from v10a, it was the only time that I saw any improvement on the camera...

Best regards
I use Brazil 10C, i hope an improvement xD

I will factory reset before upgrade, after upgrade and after root, right ?
Or just before upgrade and after root ?

By the way, i downloaded a Portugal Version xD

Best regards,

chip273

Oct 28, 2008
Berlin
I have now updated to v10h, it was done OTA, it is an europe open handset.
From the messages here in the forum I assumed I will need to "re-root" the phone. But my root just stayed, now I am canfused...

Did anyone need to re-root ?
I did not...

muellersmattes

Feb 18, 2012
Greifswald
I have now updated to v10h, it was done OTA, it is an europe open handset.
From the messages here in the forum I assumed I will need to "re-root" the phone. But my root just stayed, now I am canfused...

Did anyone need to re-root ?
I did not...

My root also persisted with the OTA upgrade. You'll have to re-root when using the LG Update tool. KDZ flasher has been reported differently, some had to re-root , others didn't. By the way, I never did a factory reset. I don't think it's necessary.

srcsntrk

Jan 15, 2012
Istanbul

Best regards

Hİ,
I didnt factory reset before upgrade via KDZ flasher.
Is it really necessary to see the changes?

BR,

Top Liked Posts