[Q] Noise reduction off (permanently)

Search This thread

alucard8888

May 13, 2012
Paris
my Friend is Using Stock ICS 4.0.4 everytime he makes a call , he always have to toggle noise reduction off to be able to hear him on the other line.. can someone know how to permanently disable it? thanks

ssnalagu

Feb 6, 2012
chennai, india
You can do this by pressing the menu button while in call status then press the "Noise Reduction Off".
Samsung Galaxy S2 increase microphone volume
- Type this code on your Galaxy S2 dial pad *#*#197328640#*#*
- A number coded menu will then show.
- Now press [5] AUDIO
- Next [1] NB (VOICE CALL)
- Next [1] HANDSET
- Next [1] VOLUME
-Next [1]SRC SPEECH RX Volume
- Then [5]5_lvl: 90 ( the 90 is the input value of the microphone volume level, yours might have a different value than 90. Just remember the default value of yours so that you can use it to revert it back again)

Now, on that window there's a line stated "Input". You are going to edit or change the input value which can be done by pressing the Menu button, then the "Key Input". Write down 110 as your new maximum microphone input level and then press "OK" This is just like adjusting the volume knob of your audio amplifier to maximize the loudness.

Thanks to Android Tips & Tricks

satfan39

Nov 25, 2010
well, for me on my Galaxy Note GT-N7000 with Android 2.3.1, it does not work, option 5 ( Audio ) is available but no further menu show when I select it, so I am stuck

You can do this by pressing the menu button while in call status then press the "Noise Reduction Off".
- Now press [5] AUDIO
- Next [1] HANDSET
- Next [1] VOLUME
- Then [5]5_lvl: 90 ( the 90 is the input value of the microphone volume level, yours might have a different value than 90. Just remember the default value of yours so that you can use it to revert it back again)

Now, on that window there's a line stated "Input". You are going to edit or change the input value which can be done by pressing the Menu button, then the "Key Input". Write down 110 as your new maximum microphone input level and then press "OK" This is just like adjusting the volume knob of your audio amplifier to maximize the loudness.

senni55

Aug 15, 2010
What about the code I should type for galaxy note 2 n7100 ?

This code *#*#197328640#*#* is not working for note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

mido_ameer

Mar 19, 2013
Audio in main menu doesn't work

My 4.0.3 on my Note I N-7000 doesn't come up with any thing everything is working fine.
What should I do, the noise cancelling is always not working whatever the setting is.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - Now press [5] AUDIO
    - Next [1] HANDSET
    - Next [1] VOLUME