[CM10] v10 + kernel v22 Native SoftCamcorder

Search This thread

asuwang89

Jan 4, 2012
Aeta Land
For the people who saying Apolo is not working well and it's FC , lagg , Freeze , you can Download the similar one to Apolo , or you can say the better one , its Poweramp with activation , here the link :
"____________________________________"

Please remove link before any moderator see warez itsnt permited in xda

@quintas84
Please delete the link that you have quoted as well.

Sorry for spamming the thread...

Last edited:
Reactions: quintas84

ajael44

Jun 12, 2008
Changé
Scritch'CM9 vs Scritch'CM10 ???

Hello,

I'm on Scritch CM9 and would like to test CM10...
Sorry, but is everything working well ? Like camera for exemple ? Coz CM9 is perfect, but I want to test JB !

Enjoy !
;)

asuwang89

Jan 4, 2012
Aeta Land
Hello,

I'm on Scritch CM9 and would like to test CM10...
Sorry, but is everything working well ? Like camera for exemple ? Coz CM9 is perfect, but I want to test JB !

Enjoy !
;)

With all due respect to you... but you have to read this
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35040734&postcount=323

Come back and post when you have observed unreported bugs after you have tested the ROM and exhausted the search function.

Thank you. :D

This dev thread needs to be cleaned. :confused:

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań
@Scritch

Camera glitches only first time when its on. If app will be forced stop (manually eg. in settings) it will have some display issues in preview. But if u leave it in background and enter once again there's everything OK. Maybe its the order of initiated functions or variables.

About OMX I've send U GB libs on gmail

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
@scritch.

suggestions again..

1)
in drivers/video/msm/src/drv/fb/msm_fb.c

>int vsync_mode = 1; set to 0...this should fix fps uncap. (in theory..withour v-sync we get rough screen glitches...but...as you see in board config..used HW V-Sync..so disabling soft v-sync is ok... and i belive there is something more with it in grallock lib.)

2)
If you're about to use Project butter smooth stuff in your rom..you have to use v-sync then...but on minimal delay values..and..HWA is requied..and...rom HW rendering...(no more GLES_android lib). one more..maybe using v-sync with tripple buffer will fix glitches..( imean the stuff in kernel..)

again..none of them tested or proved..just idea..and again i hope i'm not saying total s**t.. (if to please tell me lol)

thank you..peace.

EDIT: for camera glitches.. maybe try to disable dithering?...actually i don't see much superb improvements with it...

Last edited:

jonchance_84

Had to reboot to get data connection to work after leaving my house. I have to do this any time I travel to a different city.

Edit: I have tried setting up APN manually. Same result either way...

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

Last edited:

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
@scritch. suggestion

I dunno about you...but i think reducing
mdelay(16);
while tripple buffering is bad idea....

try to revert to default count and see if this helps or anyhow improves something...
peace.

p.s. for battery saving you can disable normalize sleepers in kernel-shed

salimdz2010

May 7, 2010

Bravo scritch007

cm10x10.jpg

Reactions: aleespa

kalack93

Mar 11, 2011
Bavaria
turn off on less than 50% battery

hello guys I'm using the rom for about 4 days now and i noticed that my phone turns off automatically when the battery has less than 50%. But this only happens when the phone is in standby. While i'm using the phone and it isn't in standby it works normaly (battery drains quite fast but you all know this) but when the phone goes in standby and if the battery has less than 50% the phone automaticaly shuts down right after turning display off.
Does anyone have to face the same problem? Or do you know how to solve this?

Sorry if this was reported before but I actually couldn't find anything like that in this thread and also not in the discussion thread ;)

isaacpeh

Jul 10, 2011
hello guys I'm using the rom for about 4 days now and i noticed that my phone turns off automatically when the battery has less than 50%. But this only happens when the phone is in standby. While i'm using the phone and it isn't in standby it works normaly (battery drains quite fast but you all know this) but when the phone goes in standby and if the battery has less than 50% the phone automaticaly shuts down right after turning display off.

Sorry if this was reported before but I actually couldn't find anything like that in this thread and also not in the discussion thread ;)

Yes I have the same problem.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań

Yes I have the same problem.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

Thats strange thing. Im using cm10 as my daily ROM and never noticed such behavior. Even now my battery is 16% and phone doesnt turn off.
R u using OCed kernel (like Amins) or maybe u have not original battery (altho Im using one n its ok)

You might check that out on different roms or something cause it doesn't looks like rom issue

scritch007

Jan 5, 2011
Reims
There's a shutdown, when batterie is low, but I think it is around 15-20% (I've got to check the correct value) definitely not 50%.

jianlinooi

Mar 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wondering if u, scritch saw these post by fera..

@scritch.

suggestions again..

1)
in drivers/video/msm/src/drv/fb/msm_fb.c

>int vsync_mode = 1; set to 0...this should fix fps uncap. (in theory..withour v-sync we get rough screen glitches...but...as you see in board config..used HW V-Sync..so disabling soft v-sync is ok... and i belive there is something more with it in grallock lib.)

2)
If you're about to use Project butter smooth stuff in your rom..you have to use v-sync then...but on minimal delay values..and..HWA is requied..and...rom HW rendering...(no more GLES_android lib). one more..maybe using v-sync with tripple buffer will fix glitches..( imean the stuff in kernel..)

again..none of them tested or proved..just idea..and again i hope i'm not saying total s**t.. (if to please tell me lol)

thank you..peace.

EDIT: for camera glitches.. maybe try to disable dithering?...actually i don't see much superb improvements with it...

@scritch. suggestion

I dunno about you...but i think reducing
mdelay(16);
while tripple buffering is bad idea....

try to revert to default count and see if this helps or anyhow improves something...
peace.

p.s. for battery saving you can disable normalize sleepers in kernel-shed

ajael44

Jun 12, 2008
Changé
GPS issue ?

Hello,

GPS works well in Google Maps, but it seems that it doesn't work in Google Navigation ?
Am I alone in this case ?

Scritch, if you can fix it ?

Btw, bravo for all your work !

NB : no shutdown issue at all for me...

Enjoy !
;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you have seen, I've compiled CM10 for our x10. We are now working as a Team (CMX10) to help improving this RIM

Main issues:
    • CamCorder hw

Working
    • Gallery
    • Airplane mode :) (When leaving airplane mode, it asks for sim code. Just click on reject button)
    • halt and reboot
    • Bluetooth
    • GSM/Data
    • Wifi
    • Hotspot
    • Tethering USB
    • Soft Camcorder

Check out Tof37 post about the camcorder fix

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41374865&postcount=1019

Discussion thread

This is development thread, please go to discussion thread, if your question isn't for development

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2024438

sources

As always https://github.com/CMX10/android_device_semc_es209ra/tree/jellybean

Binaries

backup add to gdrive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9yijcf7VwyBTnJyYnB1b0k0ZXc&usp=sharing

Speed will be increased if you use Wuala Client instead of web download. Registration is free.

https://www.wuala.com/CMX10-Releases/CM10/?key=CMX10Team

http://wuala.com/CMX10-Android/

gapps

Thanks
    * CMX10 Teammates :)
    * nobodyAtall for his kernel I'm using a lot of his work.
    * CM team of course
    * Zte Blade fixes
    * FreeXperia team for the patches for the display
    * Nick Holtus for pointing the patch for the display :)
    * Championswimmer for improving the repo and fixing updater script
    Check out website for more info

Versions

Rom v10 and kernel v21
    * Soft Camcorder

Rom v9.5 and kernel v21
    * Update + fix on windows

Rom v9.4 and Kernel v21
    * Check website for more information

Kernel v20

Rom v9.3 and kernel v19

Rom v8.1 and kernel v18

Rom v6

Kernel v17
    Kernel v16
    *Check website for more information

Rom v5.1
    * Latest CM10 updates

Rom v4
    * Latest CM10 updates
    * Torch

kernel v14
    * Fix recovery blinking

Beta 3 ROM
    * Headset fix
    * DSP crash fix
    * Adreno lib added by default

Alpha 2 ROM

* Fixes sound (headset issue still not corrected)
    * Default camera app working with glitches

X10_4.1.X_CMX10_bootmanager_v13.ftf

* Wifi

X10_4.1.X_CMX10_bootmanager_v12-triple.ftf

* Add Voice + Data
    BUZZZ time

Hi all,

It's double Buzzzzz time :).

First CLICK ON THE IMAGE. TWO Things to look at

CMX10 team has been working pretty hard those last days, I must say that new very efficient member ultratoto did a great work on the .32 kernel based on KTG Team great work. We are still not ready to provide you anything stable enough for now, kernel or rom related.

This post is mostly to share our "happiness" with all the x10 xda world.

For info,

kernel .32 also works with 4.1.2, but no camera, and it's not as good as .29 (yet ?).
    Rom CM10.1 is still very unstable worst than first CM10 which only had the blinking issue, seems better with .32 than with .29 kernel. But no camera, no wifi, no phone logs, random reboots. Reboots when phone call ends, unable to answer a call (happened to me on .29 but it should be related).

So now, that the anouncement has been done, please do not ask for ETA we'll come back to you in a new thread when this will be available. Could be just the kernel, or just the ROM or maybe both.

Let's have some ETA.

Wifi Hotspot Open and WPA2 working. (Still need to make wpa-psk work or remove it from menu)

Ad-hock networks (Didn't test it but Tof says it works) Hope I didn't break it when fixing hotspot

USB tethering? working on .32 but have to backport on .29, don't know if it will work.

You'll get the version once we'll have tried to fix the USB tethering on .29 kernel.

Don't ask for .32 kernel, it is still not usable for daily Rom. And the issues are tough to fix
    Simple pledge to keep development thread clean...

First of all Developers are developing ROM by working their a** off all the time they got apart from their life, and its for everybody not only for developer....

When developer sees their thread full of craps which is not related or its already solved, It's simply like you are coming home from work and watch your home in mess.

So, If you really wanna help in developing. Do following----

>> Don't ever ask question in development forum go to discussion thread , Don't make mess in development thread, it makes hard to find what are the bugs to solve, which apparently help yourself.

>> You don't know how to flash or how to install ROM, first of all search : You will find your answer.

>> If you find something unusual or bug first of all search by urself, Is that bug already reported or not ..
    **if that bug is reported than see is there any solution available ??
    * if yes than do that. * If No than seat tight and wait untill somebody fix it or try to fix it by urself.
    **If bug is not reported than double check that what you are reporting is from the end product of ROM or you screwed up urself.
    * If its from ROM and you sure about it : Now post it in development thread.

>> If you can't find something, first of all search it on xda-developers.com, still you can't fing - google it/yahoo it or whatever... still you cant find the solution try to solve by urself... still cant find the solution and it is bug as described on the step above this
    *>report it in development thread with the subject of bug report.

>> Here, I am not targetting anybody neither i am opposing anybody, It is just the thing we developers wants to see in the forum, A clean, neat and up to the point development forum.

>> Please understand and react accordingly...

>> Now no more questions here or any where in development thread.. Go to Discussion thread.

That's it for now

Hope everybody understands...

Cheers,

Raj.