Flat Black Toolbar on Jelly Bean-SENSE

Search This thread

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
I dont know how to make a flashable zip but heres the system UI with the flat black tool bar in place.

Must be rooted-I did this on ODEX so im not sure if it really matters.

Just rename the original SystemUI.apk as SystemUI.apkbak
then copy the SystemUI.apk from this thread into the system/apps folder and fix permissions,then restart your phone.

I know this is minor and this is a dirty way to do this but like I said I dont know how to make a flashable zip.

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:

NORCALkID

Jun 23, 2011
I dont know how to make a flashable zip but heres the system UI with the flat black tool bar in place.

then copy the SystemUI.apk from this thread into the system/apps folder and fix permissions,then restart your phone.

I know this is minor and this is a dirty way to do this but like I said I dont know how to make a flashable zip.

This worked realky nice on chubbz jellybean sense rom... Would it be possible for you to modify the green battery to a blue one without percentage.. I think that would complete the feel of jellybean :) thanks for this mod btw!!

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Reactions: BrianBaker

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
This worked realky nice on chubbz jellybean sense rom... Would it be possible for you to modify the green battery to a blue one without percentage.. I think that would complete the feel of jellybean :) thanks for this mod btw!!

I actually run my set up with a stock blue battery with out percents.... Upload your SystemUI.apk and ill throw it together for you... Example is in pic..

Last edited:

NORCALkID

Jun 23, 2011
I actually run my set up with a stock blue battery with out percents.... Upload your SystemUI.apk and ill throw it together for you... Example is in pic..

Super awesome!! I am using the one u posted on the first post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Matstarr

Jun 27, 2010
you want it done the same way i did the other one? Do you use the systemUI.apk from post 1 in this thread?

I have not done anything at all. I actually like the blue one you made as well. I like it the way it is in that pic but if removing the clock is a pain it wouldn't bother me

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH

Just replace the SystemUI.apk in the AOSP style zip with this one using 7zip and rename the zip

NORCALkID

Jun 23, 2011
I love the flatblack and blue battery and was wondering if you could modify this systemUI.apk for me please... Its from flex 3.24 latest Rom

The status bar can be transparent you want I just like the blue stock battery with out percent :)

Thanks

http://db.tt/nMxQpiOP

Last edited:

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
I love the flatblack and blue battery and was wondering if you could modify this systemUI.apk for me please... Its from flex 3.24 latest Rom

The status bar can be transparent you want I just like the blue stock battery with out percent :)

Thanks

http://db.tt/nMxQpiOP

i just put one together for you in Chubz thread..Do you still need this one?

NORCALkID

Jun 23, 2011
i just put one together for you in Chubz thread..Do you still need this one?

Thanks I downloaded that one already it worked well :) ...it was a little glichy for some reason .. it went from flat black back to clear and now it stayed clear ... I don't mind it being clear actually

ThrowingKs

Jul 11, 2010
I am stuck. :( I flashed your SystemUI.apk with the blue battery and wanted to revert to my original backup. Now, I don't have a taskbar at all. What am I doing wrong?
Edit: And, I cannot get a wallpaper to work.
Edit2: Even a dirty flash doesn't fix the issue.

Last edited:

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
I am stuck. :( I flashed your SystemUI.apk with the blue battery and wanted to revert to my original backup. Now, I don't have a taskbar at all. What am I doing wrong?
Edit: And, I cannot get a wallpaper to work.
Edit2: Even a dirty flash doesn't fix the issue.

You weren't suppose to flash this. It was meant to be pushed to your system folder. I would suggest wipe everything and start over

ThrowingKs

Jul 11, 2010
You weren't suppose to flash this. It was meant to be pushed to your system folder. I would suggest wipe everything and start over

I know I said flash, but I meant pushed. I adb pushed to /system/app/ and chmod to 644. It worked. Then, I reverted back and that is when stuff went crazy. I think you are right though that I will have to wipe and start over. No worries. Thanks.

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
I know I said flash, but I meant pushed. I adb pushed to /system/app/ and chmod to 644. It worked. Then, I reverted back and that is when stuff went crazy. I think you are right though that I will have to wipe and start over. No worries. Thanks.

Sorry for the headache man.. This was also done on an Odex rom. Not sure if it matters or not.

ThrowingKs

Jul 11, 2010
Sorry for the headache man.. This was also done on an Odex rom. Not sure if it matters or not.

I am on Odex too. I think your mod works. I probably messed with the Odex file's permissions or something when I reverted. :good: No need for anyone to be afraid, this works as intended. I just was working too fast and not double checking my steps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks. Hey try app2zip on the market. Free and makes flashable zips

Sent from my EVO
    Super awesome!! I am using the one u posted on the first post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

here you go..blue batteries no% thrown in with black bar.
    very cool thanks.