[STOCK ROM] LG Optimus G CANADA E971 E973 Firmware / Service Manual

Search This thread

scoobydooby

Apr 8, 2011
Vancouver
I am unable to download the bell file, completes after 19kb, nor the service manual, same results. I have tried from both home and mobile internet multiple times now. If anyone was able to get either of those files and can reshare on a different server, it would be greatly appreciated.

Me as well.. I desperately need the stock firmware as I need to recover.

Does anyone have the ability to upload the Bell firmware to a different host?

Thanks

scoobydooby

Apr 8, 2011
Vancouver
I was able to download it on my computer, only failed on my phone. But here is another link just in case
http://www.mediafire.com/?au8v5b3pathu8hv

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda premium

Thanks so much!! Appreciate the effort and the timely response.

Unfortunately I see what you mean.. i am trying to flash my phone but without the proper 973 model .dll file it doesn't seem to want to work for me.

I'm wondering if I'd be smarter to just take it to bell and exchange it.. though I'd much prefer to just get this working :(

scoobydooby

Apr 8, 2011
Vancouver
i just flashed my rogers e971 back to stock. you folks wanna let me know what you did so far? maybe i can help.

generally speaking, i followed the steps on :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010624
which worked..

Indeed, I first was trying the LGNPST method which wasn't working for me, but went through the steps in the post above and was able to recover my E973.

FYI, it brought back the OS as it was out of the Box.. did not need to update anything. So far looks like its done the trick which was a relief.

dspot

Nov 4, 2007
Rogers update

I got a firmware update notifacation last night on rogers. It said it was only about 15MB. It gave me error message due to my 971 being rooted. Does anybody know what the update is?

gabby131

Sep 20, 2010
Winnipeg, MB Canada
i just flashed my rogers e971 back to stock. you folks wanna let me know what you did so far? maybe i can help.

generally speaking, i followed the steps on :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010624
which worked..

Hi! I tried that method but the KDZ updater does not respond even in 20mins. my battery is 100% and every connection and drivers are stable. maybe you can assist me...:) thanks

I got a firmware update notifacation last night on rogers. It said it was only about 15MB. It gave me error message due to my 971 being rooted. Does anybody know what the update is?

Update was for security and bugs. Still ICS but I noticed a smoother experience. If root is not big deal for you (like me), you can try it. You can backup your app and app data without root via ADB or the stock Backup app of LG.

solomon4400

Apr 16, 2012
CANADA(SOMETIMES I ASK Y?)
Stock Bell E973 KDZ E97310F_00.zip - 914.77 MB in case someone wants. I also
have the E97310H_00 if anyone is interested.

hey houstonn, do you think you can download stock firmware for rogers E971(E97110d) which does not include update(E97110e)? i can barely live without root and i'm trying to downgrade but i just dont understand how to get the older KDZ file url from that lg firmware app. so people say put in your imei but that dont work for me i have to enter serial number. unless yall using some next app or something i dont know about.

avink

Jan 25, 2012
Hi! I tried that method but the KDZ updater does not respond even in 20mins. my battery is 100% and every connection and drivers are stable. maybe you can assist me...:) thanks

what do you mean it does not respond? give me a little bit more detail about what steps you tried and what point you could not progress past and hopefully I can help.

Reactions: gabby131

gabby131

Sep 20, 2010
Winnipeg, MB Canada
what do you mean it does not respond? give me a little bit more detail about what steps you tried and what point you could not progress past and hopefully I can help.

hello... thanks for replying.
on the "how to unbrick guide" thread, i followed there steps.
- download drivers, KDZ updater, wiper.
- download the KDZ file for my device
- installed drivers
- put device on download mode, plug into pc (win7), and run KDZ updater with the correct KDZ file selected, and parameters.
- upon clicking launch software update, it's stuck at "unpacking KDZ file" and the KDZ window shows "not responding" (just like a normal program in windows if it's lagging).

even after an hour of waiting, no positive results.
though i haven't tried running the .msi file first as suggested by one.

thanks again and regards.

BloodBaron

Dec 3, 2010
Winnipeg
hello... thanks for replying.
on the "how to unbrick guide" thread, i followed there steps.
- download drivers, KDZ updater, wiper.
- download the KDZ file for my device
- installed drivers
- put device on download mode, plug into pc (win7), and run KDZ updater with the correct KDZ file selected, and parameters.
- upon clicking launch software update, it's stuck at "unpacking KDZ file" and the KDZ window shows "not responding" (just like a normal program in windows if it's lagging).

even after an hour of waiting, no positive results.
though i haven't tried running the .msi file first as suggested by one.

thanks again and regards.

you need to run the msi file i believe i had the same issue, altho it normaly gave me a not responding after a starting then usually starts up after 5 or so minutes

Reactions: gabby131

rafalc88

Nov 10, 2010
Mississauga
Hey guys so I tried to download the rogers stock rom but the download does not seem to work. Is there anywhere else where we can d'l the stock from from?

Thank You

Sent from my LG-E971 using xda app-developers app

cao0215

Sep 3, 2011
download the telus version, my phone is root and unlock bootloader. But how to install the telus fireware ?

xerockz

Jan 20, 2012
How exactly am I supposed to flash this? I am trying to flash this E973 I bought unlocked running E97310g back to stock/E97210f. I have already tried the how to unbrick guide and that method is not working for me using the f kdz here. I have seen the thread in the AT&T forum but have seen other users reporting it not working because of a .dll compatibility issue.

heyian

Feb 12, 2009
Wow

This is awesome, just got the Optimus G a couple of weeks ago and I was afraid to rom it just in case I had to get it back for warranty. I could have, this is perfect!

Top Liked Posts