Search This thread

Essamf

Dec 2, 2012
Dammam
This is my battery status uploadfromtaptalk1355927634991.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

MaZaGnGy

Sep 5, 2010
Deleted everything but the couple things that I wanted to keep.
credit goes to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1910885
I prefer completely deleting the apps and processes (instead of freezing). I use the app NoBloat
Ive had no FC's in the past week with these deleted. I also have less then 500MB of RAM in use when before I had around 800MB (not like it matters with 2gb)

Google Play Music
Sound Search for Google Play
AllShare Service
ChocoEUKor
Clock (digital)
DioDict3Service
DirectConnectManager
DirectShareManager
Email
Exchange Services
Factory Mode
Factory Test
FWUpgrade
GlanceViewMk
Google+
Group Cast
Kies via WiFi
Learning Hub
MapServiceSamsung
MediaBridge
Mobile Print
My Files
Nearby Devices
Picasa Uploader
Readers Hub
Readers Hub Store
Samsung Account
Samsung Apps
Samsung Backup
Samsung Backup Provider
Samsung Browser SyncAdapter
Samsung Cloud Data Relay
Samsung Contact SyncAdapter
Samsung Push Service
Simple Alarm Clock
Software Update
Talk
Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct share
wssyncmlnps
please can u tell me what is ur kernel and modem and r u use stock odex or deodex rom or custom
and r u using 3g or 2g network plus using power saving mode or not
and WHAT R U DOING WHEN UR SCREEN ON :eek:
and a full list for ur systemm/app folder from ur rom
really u drive me crazy when see ur screen on time :eek:
im on 4.1.2 official deodexed with stock kernel and modem and all i got 6 hours and half screen on time power saving on and no 3g network :crying:
so i hope u help me
thnx

timmyd463229

Dec 16, 2010
Best I got so far

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355979682471.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355979682471.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 386
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355979699499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355979699499.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 377

slatestud

Dec 14, 2011
please can u tell me what is ur kernel and modem and r u use stock odex or deodex rom or custom
and r u using 3g or 2g network plus using power saving mode or not
and WHAT R U DOING WHEN UR SCREEN ON :eek:
and a full list for ur systemm/app folder from ur rom
really u drive me crazy when see ur screen on time :eek:
im on 4.1.2 official deodexed with stock kernel and modem and all i got 6 hours and half screen on time power saving on and no 3g network :crying:
so i hope u help me
thnx

I first flashed the Nov 2012 4.1.2
Stock rooted odex rom found here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1915386

Used odin. I dont have CWM installed (i have stock recovery) or any other mod. Thats all ive of done in terms of rom, recovery, and modem.

I am pretty conservitive with managing my settings. I have wifi on all the time when im in my house, and then turn it off and switch to data(3g/4g not 2g) when I leave. I try to toggle it on and off as much as possible when I need it and when I dont.
I have powersaving mode on with all options checked and since I do alot of webbrowsing I think the powersaving helps save some juice.
I dont have many apps installed.

MaZaGnGy

Sep 5, 2010
I first flashed the Nov 2012 4.1.2
Stock rooted odex rom found here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1915386

Used odin. I dont have CWM installed (i have stock recovery) or any other mod. Thats all ive of done in terms of rom, recovery, and modem.

I am pretty conservitive with managing my settings. I have wifi on all the time when im in my house, and then turn it off and switch to data(3g/4g not 2g) when I leave. I try to toggle it on and off as much as possible when I need it and when I dont.
I have powersaving mode on with all options checked and since I do alot of webbrowsing I think the powersaving helps save some juice.
I dont have many apps installed.

thnx 4 ur reply i will try and post mine soon hope it is work

rakan1182

Nov 1, 2012
Jeddah
Deleted everything but the couple things that I wanted to keep.
credit goes to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1910885
I prefer completely deleting the apps and processes (instead of freezing). I use the app NoBloat
Ive had no FC's in the past week with these deleted. I also have less then 500MB of RAM in use when before I had around 800MB (not like it matters with 2gb)

ChocoEUKor
DioDict3Service
DirectConnectManager
DirectShareManager
Email
Exchange Services
Factory Mode
GlanceViewMk
Kies via WiFi
MapServiceSamsung
MediaBridge
Nearby Devices
Samsung Cloud Data Relay
Samsung Contact SyncAdapter
Samsung Push Service
Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct share
wssyncmlnps

GREAT!

Can u explain to us what are those applications using for ?

Sent from my Phablet GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Rom: WanamLite 1.5
via: mobily

onewayout

Dec 7, 2012
can anyone tell me what that blue line is with the red arrow? I see a green line come up so I know that's for the charging but can't figure out what this blue line is Cheers Jeffn

Attachments

• capture_02-1784884780.jpg
    capture_02-1784884780.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 371

Martux76

Nov 21, 2012
On my Note 2 the process "Android OS" is eating up more than 60% battery, even more than the screen, which has only 15%. After 36h of moderate usage and Wifi on except at night, I am now on 13%. Not bad, but the "Android OS" is giving me a headache. It says it had a CPU time of more than 10h. WTF. What exactly is this process and why does it keep my phone awake all the time? I am using HyperNote 0.4 and RedPill 1.0, but before the biggest CPU eater was definitely the screen. Any explanations would be highly recommended.

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
On my Note 2 the process "Android OS" is eating up more than 60% battery, even more than the screen, which has only 15%. After 36h of moderate usage and Wifi on except at night, I am now on 13%. Not bad, but the "Android OS" is giving me a headache. It says it had a CPU time of more than 10h. WTF. What exactly is this process and why does it keep my phone awake all the time? I am using HyperNote 0.4 and RedPill 1.0, but before the biggest CPU eater was definitely the screen. Any explanations would be highly recommended.

Install better battery stats and post screenshots from a full discharge.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London

Common on RedPill, it's just a reporting bug, the actual battery use shouldn't be affected.

BullHorn7

May 7, 2011
OnePlus 5T
6 hours of screen time was only 40% of the entire 13h usage. I have enabled Exchange ActiveSync, 2 Google accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Weather widget, Dropbox and a couple of other features.

The best I had in my life, I can't imagine ever going back to something smaller/weaker. :p

Screenshots_2012-12-22-05-34-09.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The battery drains really slowly when you use the phone and standby is awesome. What I find really amazing is that its charges SO FAST!!!! Yesterday at around 8:00pm I had 17hours of use with 7 hours of screen time (easily could have been 8 hours, thats ipad territory....) and I was at 11% so I decided to charge it before I go to bed at 1am cause I dont like charging overnight. I figured between 8:00pm and 1am it will be fully charged....it was done charging before 10:45pm:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The charger shipped with the note 2 uses 2A instead of the usual 1A. 2A chargers are usually used only for tablets. Great move from samsung, a monster battery with fast charging is a blessing.

Guys a small request, when you are quoting a post which has lots of screenshots please use the HIDE option.
    Thank you.
    This is thread is to post the battery life that you are getting on the phone. Please post your screen shots from the power menu. This is not a contest of who can get the longest screen time. It is purely to show what kind of battery life you get and some tips and tricks to get a little more juice. :) :) :) :)
    I think battery life is really impressive. I got a little over 10 hours of screen time out of it.

With normal everyday usage I might get throught 2 days without charging or one day with a good reserve.

uploadfromtaptalk1349218140863.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1349218178327.jpg

So apps from wakelock are the ones that awakes the phone wheb it shoud be in deep sleep?

I will post a very short tutorial here soon which will describe all what you need to know abt note 2 battery life

sent from: The New S-Pen :)