[ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies - Umts_everest / MZ601 / EU 3G ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cunnie84

Jun 12, 2012
stoke on trent
131 installed, still no Bluetooth but everything else works just as before. Team EOS u guys rock if playing Santa hadn't emptyd my bank account I'd of donated to u guys for all ur hard work, wen payday comes ill send u guys a lil something to say thank you :)

EDIT:volume is also still stuck on 15 when docked on the HDMI dock

EDIT EDIT: also getting lots of reboots

Last edited:

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney
131 installed, still no Bluetooth but everything else works just as before

same here, all's well, 3G good, bluetooth won't power up

fwiw, in case this is relevant, still get 'No file_contextBuilt at 2012-12-25 15:03" during ROM flash
CWM recovery 6.0.2.3
RM 5.5.1.3

many thanks to bigrushdog and Team EOS

AVIMPEG

May 1, 2009
2787a66037be335743125e.png

It's better !!!

Last edited:

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney
thanks for build 131,

minor comment: using EOS controls, I'm unable to enable or disable Aircraft mode, from settings, it works OK
Bluetooth still won't power up, 3G works good

build 131 @1.6GHz AnTuTu 7175 CPU 3824 GPU 1465 RAM 1208 I/O 662
build 131 @1.6GHz Quadrant 2703

Attachments

• xoom1.jpg
    xoom1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 211
  • xoom2.jpg
    xoom2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Reactions: Y_Yan_C

Y_Yan_C

Jan 25, 2010
Waterloo
one thing, 4.2 keyboard gesture typing doesnt work, also, the spacebar used to react when the thumb hits the status bar in EOS3, not it doesnt. so i am having trouble typing, keeps missing my spaces. can you guys fix that?

Thanks EOS

cunnie84

Jun 12, 2012
stoke on trent
Installed 132 this morning and still no Bluetooth and I've noticed portable hotspot enables but I can't find it with any device's? It seems even faster than 131 and so far no rebooted

Team EOS ftw

Reactions: Doc Franky B.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team EOS XOOM​
    JB 4.1.1 UMTS_EVEREST MZ601​
    NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.

For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.

--
    NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
    --

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS Xoom is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Xoom Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/umts_everest/

G-Apps Package
    Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
    --
    Features:
    Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
    For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
    Tiamat ICS Xoom kernel
    Support for OC;Under/Overvolt
    Governors: lagfree, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, performance

Kernel Note: In compliance with GPL kernel source can be found at: https://github.com/solarnz/Tiamat-Xoom

--

Installation Notes:
    These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery (Solarnz R4c, Rogue, Clockwork)
    Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS based rom.

BUGS!
    If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Changing the Stock Motorola Dual Core Boot Logo Splash Screen:
    While not a necessary feature of the Team EOS ICS builds make sure you check out the Team EOS Motorola Xoom Boot splash utility in the Android Market:

EOS Motorola Xoom Boot Splash

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
    Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

Welcome to the XOOM evolved. Welcome to Team EOS.
    https://review.teameos.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Watch that too. I'm merging everything I push and keeping my fingers crossed. We're almost there. I'll have test builds soon.
    OK guys. It doesn't take 20 people all saying the same thing. Dont use the mobile data toggle until jenkins says its fixed. And remember, gapps problems and app problems are not our problem. I'll look into making SMS/MMS a user defined feature.
    In about an hour, a test build will appear on goo. I repeat, A TEST BUILD.

I didn't hear you, one more time... A TEST BUILD!!

I don't know if radio works or not. Some cm buddies tell me it work just fine. Grab gapps dated 12-9 from the wingray thread. Update to the latest 4.2 compatible twrp or cw recovery. Flash rom then gapps. Nandroid first. I don't wanna hear about bugs! Just let me know if 3g works or not. If not I will need radio and regular logcats from boot till launcher.

adb logcat

adb logcat -b radio

Have fun.
    100_Jahre.png

I would like to congratulate the Team EOS to the 100th nightly! Doing a great job!

You have the Motorola Xoom give a new life and conjures up many users daily day a smile in the face!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU